Maddow Miracle: Motivates Marijuana Vote

Could people's motivation to make and keep pot legal recover democratic backslides in the Midterms?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, not that many people will get out the vote just to keep pot legal.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
I hope the bitch is right....not for the politics but for the possible stock bump. Gotta boatload of PHOT.....
Well enjoy the unregulated free market where the goods are simple to produce while you can. If your stock option is legalized, you'll be begging for bread on the streetcorner when everyone can get it for free...or almost free. It grows wild in ditches in the midwest. Anyone can grow a plant in their backyard.

"The bitch" if you're referring to Maddow, is taking potent laser strikes harvesting middle votes she keenly has ferreted are there. The GOP in contrast seems to be rolling out a buckshot approach of all their ooooooooollllld oooooooollllld "Obama is an idiot" talking points that everyone is sooooooooooooooooooo bored of hearing. It's more like BB shot instead of buck shot.

Meanwhile WHAM! WHAM! WHAM!, Maddow's laser cannon hit huge impact holes in the middle vote that were sitting on the fence.

"Want pot to be illegal? Vote republican!

"Want that girl you knocked up at the bar to sue you for child support? Vote republican!"

"Want to have someone suppress your right to vote? Vote republican!"

Huge hot-button issues that everyone in the middle simmers and stews over...and can relate to.

Meanwhile the GOP's mouthpieces pratter and drone on and on and on about ISIS, how climate change "isn't real".. how Obama screwed up everything from chewing gum to space shuttles and everything in between......zzzzzzzzzz.....

The economy...jobs....How many times do we hear this snoozer?

And who in the middle actually believes this status will change with either adiminstration? Nobody. Remember, people in the middle are smarter than those on either end. By virtue of the fact that they vacillate on issues. They consider them. They mull them over. They don't spook like sheep into a dogmatic reflexive ideology.

The middle voter is a WHOLE other enchilada. It may take seven or ten more election cycles for both sides to figure this out. However, I think Maddow is closing in on that fact...

Looks like Maddow's Miracle went up in smoke.....

Smoking-pot.jpeg

Well... a couple states got out that vote anyway. But yeah...they're all befuddled why dems lost hard. But I know why. And so does Hillary. She's got some very colorful barnacles to scrape off if she wants to win 2016. Carter got a good start on that for her...but she's got to put her stamp on it fearlessly. People are done being lied to...

Forum List

Back