Maddow Miracle: Motivates Marijuana Vote

Could people's motivation to make and keep pot legal recover democratic backslides in the Midterms?

• Hell yes!

Votes: 4 66.7%
  • No, not that many people will get out the vote just to keep pot legal.

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other, see my post

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
Meddling Maddow Miracle Motivates Marijuana Mandate Magnificently! Merely Mentioning Marijuana Makes Most Men Markedly More Merriful!

OK, how about this one:

"Vindictive Vixen Vacillates Voters.. Vexing Vote Vagaries via Vicarious Venue"

:bowdown: "Vindictive Vixen Vacillates Voters.. Vexing Vote Vagaries via Vicarious Venue"

C'mon...you KNOW it rocks! It's like shooting a laser beam into the precise midpoint of a bullseye....using all "Vs". A very difficult task. Admit it!

:bowdown: "Vindictive Vixen Vacillates Voters.. Vexing Vote Vagaries via Vicarious Venue"

C'mon...you KNOW it rocks! It's like shooting a laser beam into the precise midpoint of a bullseye....using all "Vs". A very difficult task. Admit it!

It's jibberish.....

You need to put down the bong kid, it's messing with your brain.

:lol:

I say no because I don't see legalizing marijuana to be number 1 on very many peoples' lists of important issues.
Well that's just the thing. It isn't. But it's enough of a motivator to get them to vote. Get it? How do you motivate the unmotivated? Threaten to take away the vehicle of their motivation-loss. Without pot, their normal moods might make them productive and having to work.

And like I said, I know SO MANY middle closet pot smokers who are so addicted to non-motivation or winding down off of work, that they will motivate to keep un motivated.

People vote with their stomachs usually. But Maddow has figured out the tens of millions who will be voting with their lungs this time around. Again, very clever.

Keep smoking that shit.....:cuckoo:
Oh, but you tried to flag this thread on page one for a psuedo flame war. But burying it will do just as well eh?

That's quite a lot of topic-fear exhibited for such a professed position of nonchalance in the quote in this post (and post) above. Odd?

And I'm still the only one who voted on the poll....hmm....

Put down the bong ....marijuana can make you paranoid!

:rofl:

I'd point out here sir that it is not cannabis that makes one paranoid, but rather the laws against it.

Just like prop 8 brought more minorities to the polls in California in '08, pot will bring smelly liberals to the polls now. While they're there, they'll be the good little robots and vote for the Dims, and any ballot measure that increases everyone's taxes as well as garners more lazy ass government handout programs.

Just like prop 8 brought more minorities to the polls in California in '08, pot will bring smelly liberals to the polls now. While they're there, they'll be the good little robots and vote for the Dims, and any ballot measure that increases everyone's taxes as well as garners more lazy ass government handout programs.
The important thing to remember is the millions of covert pot smokers among the ranks of the blue collar ranks in the middle.

Taking pot away isn't on the ballot anywhere. It's doubtful that Maddow will motivate anyone since she is such a low rated program. Potheads will no doubt forget to vote anyway.

Taking pot away isn't on the ballot anywhere. It's doubtful that Maddow will motivate anyone since she is such a low rated program. Potheads will no doubt forget to vote anyway.
Any program, no matter who the host is, will attract the pot smoking viewers if the program for that day is about pot. Channel flippers aren't as loyal as you think to this or that 24 hour news outlet..

I say no because I don't see legalizing marijuana to be number 1 on very many peoples' lists of important issues.
Well that's just the thing. It isn't. But it's enough of a motivator to get them to vote. Get it? How do you motivate the unmotivated? Threaten to take away the vehicle of their motivation-loss. Without pot, their normal moods might make them productive and having to work.

And like I said, I know SO MANY middle closet pot smokers who are so addicted to non-motivation or winding down off of work, that they will motivate to keep un motivated.

People vote with their stomachs usually. But Maddow has figured out the tens of millions who will be voting with their lungs this time around. Again, very clever.

Oh please. That is ridiculous. I'm quite sure that legalizing marijuana isn't even in the top 10 of most important issues to voters.

Why is pot illegal anyway? If you are for smaller gov't and less regulation then pot legalization means zero to you. The drug war is long long lost... so deal with it.

It might help the Dems in Co. But most stoners know the career Democrats have been Pro war on drugs (Americans who use non government approved recreational drugs) for decades. And I don't think nationally it will make that much of a difference.

She proved she's a nerd.

Oh please. That is ridiculous. I'm quite sure that legalizing marijuana isn't even in the top 10 of most important issues to voters.

We are talking here, as you know, about an 11th-hour motivator for votes that would otherwise sit home or might have been tempted to crossover.

It's an excellent plan. Maddow struck gold on this one. Mark my words. It's going to pack in more dem votes next Tuesday. In significant numbers. Maybe even tipping-point significant on erstwhile "sure things". Bank on it.

Liberal pot heads cant be bothered to vote
They will vote if they think their pot is threatened. Just tell a heroin addict that suddenly his dope will be gone. You'll see the reptilian part of his brain kick into high gear.

Maddow is smart. She's lived around the culture long enough ..she knows this will work. And it will. No amount of "pot is evil" preaching from the right is going to stave the flood at the polls next week. It will only backfire. Like I said, you have to give credit where it's due.

That doesn't make any sense. Pot is illegal now and has been for decades. How is it being threatened any more than it already is? Also, there are lots of people on the right that either get high or oppose the war on drugs from a philosophical standpoint. I think it is mostly the social conservatives that continue to oppose legalization efforts.

Liberal pot heads cant be bothered to vote
They will vote if they think their pot is threatened. Just tell a heroin addict that suddenly his dope will be gone. You'll see the reptilian part of his brain kick into high gear.

Maddow is smart. She's lived around the culture long enough ..she knows this will work. And it will. No amount of "pot is evil" preaching from the right is going to stave the flood at the polls next week. It will only backfire. Like I said, you have to give credit where it's due.

That doesn't make any sense. Pot is illegal now and has been for decades. How is it being threatened any more than it already is? Also, there are lots of people on the right that either get high or oppose the war on drugs from a philosophical standpoint. I think it is mostly the social conservatives that continue to oppose legalization efforts.
The alcohol industry does not want competition....

Forum List

Back