Maddow continues torturing poor republican hypocrites

dude, you are one of the biggest crybabies on this board. it does not take rocket science to figure that one out.

your whole post is a mess, again. how you can manage to produce these brain farts i will never know. but stop mentioning debate, and "adding to a debate".

stop being such a pathetic fool, eh?

Another great addition to the debate.

Well done.

rachel maddow can not be reasonably compared to hannity, i have watched both enough times to say that with confidence. reasonable excludes features like that they are US american human beings with a tv show and similar moronities. a great addition to the debate brought to the board by oldandtired. well done, retard!

now with that also added to the debate, what about the two-faced GOP tactic? are you with them? will you watch what happens on CPAC? will cantor and chaffetz be asked some interesting questions by the conservatives? what do you think?

Go away little boy.
Shoo.

Rachel shows NO mercy. In response to ky, I have seen her extend many, many open invitations to Conservatives for a heads up debate..Of course most of the time they refuse but when they DO decide to come on../Disaster for them. She is always ready for them with the facts. Look up her interview/debate with the President of AFP (Americans for Prosparity). Go get emm Rach!

one problem s0n...............nobody watches that show!!!:lol::lol::funnyface:

Except that this story of Republican hypocrisy is now all over the media; Maddow was out in front on it. Even the Washington Times and the Wall St. Journal have now hammered the Republicans on this one.

Good for her.
And the GOP deserved it....and the people will gain from it.
If only she did as good a job with the DEMS as well, maybe we would have a government working for the people?

the stimulus was a very bad idea that wasted more money than it put to good use. Borrowing cash from China to buy foreign cars is a perfect example. Yet since everyone paid taxes into the treasury, its not stupid or hypocritical to try to get your states fair share of stimulus tax dollars back before they get wasted elsewhere.

Maddow is a rug-muncher who can't debate to level conservatives.

Biden put the lie to the real purpose of the Stimulus the other day.

He admitted that most of it was back-loaded for this year and the following years.

Forget the fact that 2009 was touted as being a year of crisis and something had to be done immediately or a deep recession was going to become another Depression.

So the money actually went to unions such as the Teamsters and ACORN and it went to shoring up Democrat support in various states. Heavy Democrat districts received the lion's share of the money while conservatives were practically ignore. They even made up a few districts. It's pretty clear the Stimulus is really just a reelection slush fund for Democrats.
You know what I find amusing about the whole thing? Here are Biden and Obama and apparently this Maddow woman (isn't she a protege` of Oberman's) all touting how they haven't even spent a third of the money yet. But look how the stimulus saved the economy! Whats that? The stimulus hasn't kicked in? Well, it was the stimulus anyway!

Go us!

:cuckoo:

Of course, now that we are in an election year, the other 2/3's are going to be used to buy more votes for November.

Another great addition to the debate.

Well done.

rachel maddow can not be reasonably compared to hannity, i have watched both enough times to say that with confidence. reasonable excludes features like that they are US american human beings with a tv show and similar moronities. a great addition to the debate brought to the board by oldandtired. well done, retard!

now with that also added to the debate, what about the two-faced GOP tactic? are you with them? will you watch what happens on CPAC? will cantor and chaffetz be asked some interesting questions by the conservatives? what do you think?

Go away little boy.
Shoo.

why are you here? you want debate? hahahaha, the only interesting thing about you is: do you actually believe your own bullshit MO is a sincere respectable way of behaving or are you just concern trolling and deflecting?

Go away little boy.
Shoo.

why are you here? you want debate? hahahaha, the only interesting thing about you is: do you actually believe your own bullshit MO is a sincere respectable way of behaving or are you just concern trolling and deflecting?

Shoo....shoo

Dam pesky flies.

I've been DVRing Rachel lately, she really has some good interns researching and debunking a lot of claims that are being leveled at this administration and where Republicans really stand on the issues.

She is nothing like Hannity, her commentary is accurate and she is very intelligent, very educated. I don't know how his show differs from Rachels but I do know that he is not very bright and has been caught in a lot of lies.

Hannity is by far the least insightful of any of the players in that genre.

I've been DVRing Rachel lately, she really has some good interns researching and debunking a lot of claims that are being leveled at this administration and where Republicans really stand on the issues.

She is nothing like Hannity, her commentary is accurate and she is very intelligent, very educated. I don't know how his show differs from Rachels but I do know that he is not very bright and has been caught in a lot of lies.

Insightful? Not sure if I would agree with that. But as a conservative, I will admit that he is the most annoying of that genre.

Hannity, Rush, Maddow are all the opinion side of anything. If you like what they have to say, you listen. If you don't, you turn to something else.

24?? Now that I watch every Monday. I love watching Jack Bauer save the world every season. Go Jack.

Insightful? Not sure if I would agree with that. But as a conservative, I will admit that he is the most annoying of that genre.

Oddly enough... I find him a bit annoying too... not sure why. He just as partisan as Maddow, Limbaugh, Olberman, etc.

Shoo....shoo

Dam pesky flies.

Great move, do you think it will work?

Cool your pits LK...
You want to start fresh. I am game. You want to contimue with the insults...which yes, I have made as well in the past....then forget it...
Not into offering my opinon to have you question my intelligence as you always seem to do.
You want to prove me wrong? Go for it....I am man enough to admit when I may be wrong.
Your move.

Shoo....shoo

Dam pesky flies.

Cool your pits LK...
You want to start fresh. I am game. You want to contimue with the insults...which yes, I have made as well in the past....then forget it...
Not into offering my opinon to have you question my intelligence as you always seem to do.
You want to prove me wrong? Go for it....I am man enough to admit when I may be wrong.
Your move.

I don't think it will work. But your Hannity-red herring worked and now this thread has posters comparing tv personalities. great way to add to the debate. it is also a great and common feat to have a strong opinion about a subject while knowing next to nothing about the subject of the opinion. i cannot respect that. i respected it when you admitted that you had not watched the family guy episode before spouting off. but here you are some days ?later and you are doing something similar.

i read a lot on this board about fiscal conservatives, real conservatives, the tea party etc.
what rachel maddow is talking about should be interesting to those conservatives, unless they are just GOP sheep.

CPAC is starting today. could get interesting.

Hannity, Rush, Maddow are all the opinion side of anything. If you like what they have to say, you listen. If you don't, you turn to something else.

24?? Now that I watch every Monday. I love watching Jack Bauer save the world every season. Go Jack.

I prefer to watch Jack O'Neil save the world.

Cool your pits LK...
Your move.

I don't think it will work. But your Hannity-red herring worked and now this thread has posters comparing tv personalities. great way to add to the debate. it is also a great and common feat to have a strong opinion about a subject while knowing next to nothing about the subject of the opinion. i cannot respect that. i respected it when you admitted that you had not watched the family guy episode before spouting off. but here you are some days ?later and you are doing something similar.

i read a lot on this board about fiscal conservatives, real conservatives, the tea party etc.
what rachel maddow is talking about should be interesting to those conservatives, unless they are just GOP sheep.

I believe you put too much credence in how you perceive what I write...and not open to the possibility that maybe I do not mean what it is you think I mean.
Afterall, this is only text...and I am not a writer....so I may not articulate what I am trying to say as well as I should.....
So, I will take blame for that and do my best to enusure there is no possibility of youy misunderstanding what I am saying.

And to be honest LK....I dont even understand half the crap you just said...but it seems you still felt the need to throw a jab in there.......but whatever works for you.

Fuck the GOP....I am not at all upset with how they are dealing with the current administration. I see their ideas, and I see how they are locked out of the debate. But they are no less a bunch of asshole politicians than the democrats. If the GOP had the majority, we would be in the same dam shithole we are in today....and they would be spinning it just as the dems are spinning it.

I am a fiscal conservative
...and I am a true believer in personal responsibility...and believe it or not, that makes me a social moderate.... Have an abortion...it is your life...hate guns...it is your life. This is America.

Just dont make me to pay for your abortion, and do not take away my constitutional right to bear arms.

Live your life as you please and I will live mine as I please. Do business with me if you want, dont if you dont want to.

So anyway......sorry...no argument from me regarding the GOP.... They are hypocrites just as the dems are.

Cool your pits LK...
Your move.

I believe you put too much credence in how you perceive what I write...and not open to the possibility that maybe I do not mean what it is you think I mean.
Afterall, this is only text...and I am not a writer....so I may not articulate what I am trying to say as well as I should.....
So, I will take blame for that and do my best to enusure there is no possibility of youy misunderstanding what I am saying.

And to be honest LK....I dont even understand half the crap you just said...but it seems you still felt the need to throw a jab in there.......but whatever works for you.

Fuck the GOP....I am not at all upset with how they are dealing with the current administration. I see their ideas, and I see how they are locked out of the debate. But they are no less a bunch of asshole politicians than the democrats. If the GOP had the majority, we would be in the same dam shithole we are in today....and they would be spinning it just as the dems are spinning it.

...and I am a true believer in personal responsibility...and believe it or not, that makes me a social moderate.... Have an abortion...it is your life...hate guns...it is your life. This is America.

Just dont make me to pay for your abortion, and do not take away my constitutional right to bear arms.

Live your life as you please and I will live mine as I please. Do business with me if you want, dont if you dont want to.

So anyway......sorry...no argument from me regarding the GOP.... They are hypocrites just as the dems are.

ok, oldandtired. i will take part of the blame, too. i am a jab-thrower. and i don't express myself as clearly as i could. on this post however, i thought i was quite clear. btw, calling my crap "crap" is a jab, too. :lol:

ok, oldandtired. i will take part of the blame, too. i am a jab-thrower. and i don't express myself as clearly as i could. on this post however, i thought i was quite clear. btw, calling my crap "crap" is a jab, too. :lol:

I know...it was meant as a jab :lol:

The tape that I posted from Maddow's show on Wednesday shows republicans lying, saying one thing in front of cameras and the opposite to their constituents.
It's not Rachel's opinion, it's republicans on tape, lying. I dare you to watch it.

Rachel Maddow Show

Forum List

Back