Maddow continues torturing poor republican hypocrites

Maddow is an entertainer. I do not agree with her and I do not watch her. That being said, she is nothing more, or less, than Hannity. An entertainer who capitalizes on ones enthusiasm for ones ideology.
More power to both of them. They balance each other out and allow thier listeners to confirm their beliefs.
Welcome BACK to America.

you do not watch her, but you know you don't agree with her. you also know she is comparable to hannity.

how do you do it?

It does not take rocket science to understand that I watched her, did not like her show and did not agree with her sentiments.

So you are one that never tries somethiung new? You simply dont try it and that is it...so you dont like it?

So if you watched the pilot of say.....24....and did not like it.....and never watched it again....you can not say that you did not like it becuase you dont watch it?

Good stuff...once again nothing to add to a debate....

And as for your comment USCITIZEN....stop being an ass.

I will when Hannity does.

you do not watch her, but you know you don't agree with her. you also know she is comparable to hannity.

how do you do it?

It does not take rocket science to understand that I watched her, did not like her show and did not agree with her sentiments.

So you are one that never tries somethiung new? You simply dont try it and that is it...so you dont like it?

So if you watched the pilot of say.....24....and did not like it.....and never watched it again....you can not say that you did not like it becuase you dont watch it?

Stop watching him....I did.

Maddow is an entertainer. I do not agree with her and I do not watch her. That being said, she is nothing more, or less, than Hannity. An entertainer who capitalizes on ones enthusiasm for ones ideology.
More power to both of them. They balance each other out and allow thier listeners to confirm their beliefs.
Welcome BACK to America.

how do you do it?

dude, you are one of the biggest crybabies on this board. it does not take rocket science to figure that one out.

your whole post is a mess, again. how you can manage to produce these brain farts i will never know. but stop mentioning debate, and "adding to a debate".

stop being such a pathetic fool, eh?

When we retake Congress in November Republicans need to cancel any unspent Stimulus dollars

Just for the record, anyone who forms their views based solely on what they are told by political commentators is an ass. Left or Right.

She's a typical pissed off-at-the-world liberal..... she is on permament ignore.

Problem solved!

how do you do it?

dude, you are one of the biggest crybabies on this board. it does not take rocket science to figure that one out.

your whole post is a mess, again. how you can manage to produce these brain farts i will never know. but stop mentioning debate, and "adding to a debate".

Another great addition to the debate.

Well done.

I've been DVRing Rachel lately, she really has some good interns researching and debunking a lot of claims that are being leveled at this administration and where Republicans really stand on the issues.

She is nothing like Hannity, her commentary is accurate and she is very intelligent, very educated. I don't know how his show differs from Rachels but I do know that he is not very bright and has been caught in a lot of lies.

She has a lot of good interns as her interviews too.

I see enough of him on the TV at the country store to be kept reminded of his assholiness.

I see enough of him on the TV at the country store to be kept reminded of his assholiness.

When he had Colmes with him, he was tolerable....as you pretty much heard both sides with a definate lean toward the right...as Hannity had more of the air time....

And being a conservative, I did not mind the lean to the right.

But now it is nothing but drivel....one guest coinfirming the sentiments of another guest....they all sit around and yes each other to death.

Absolutely nothing to learn.

HGTV is the benefactor of Colmes leaving the show.......my wife enjoys those home shows at 9:00 PM

Another great addition to the debate.

Well done.

rachel maddow can not be reasonably compared to hannity, i have watched both enough times to say that with confidence. reasonable excludes features like that they are US american human beings with a tv show and similar moronities. a great addition to the debate brought to the board by oldandtired. well done, retard!

now with that also added to the debate, what about the two-faced GOP tactic? are you with them? will you watch what happens on CPAC? will cantor and chaffetz be asked some interesting questions by the conservatives? what do you think?

Rachel shows NO mercy. In response to ky, I have seen her extend many, many open invitations to Conservatives for a heads up debate..Of course most of the time they refuse but when they DO decide to come on../Disaster for them. She is always ready for them with the facts. Look up her interview/debate with the President of AFP (Americans for Prosparity). Go get emm Rach!

one problem s0n...............nobody watches that show!!!:lol::lol::funnyface:

Except that this story of Republican hypocrisy is now all over the media; Maddow was out in front on it. Even the Washington Times and the Wall St. Journal have now hammered the Republicans on this one.

Forum List

Back