Madcow sure does love lying.

the fall out of the stupid tree must have hurt you. My pity is yours.

Yep..it must have.

And you're still stupid despite the fall.

And a liar.

So now you are a stupid liar.

That's no way to go through life kid.

Yet here you are, unable to disprove the links provided, unable to be a grown-up and admit that your favorite male news personality lied straight up. Refusing to see truth, opting for ignorance. Typical left wing moron, and although your type is quite pitiful, the good news is youre too god damn stupid to really threaten truth as much as you want to. So, enjoy your juice box, let the grown ups take care of you while you talk shit. Maybe you'll thank us one day.

So in addition to being a stupid liar..you've prove yourself delusional too.

What we have here is a Stupid, Delusional Liar...

With a failure to communicate.

Last edited by a moderator:
apparently you have a hard time focusing when the tables are turned...the correct post here is;

yup, looks like she blew it, it aint true.

No...

more like..

"Look.....more petty nonsense from the right"

was her statement true?

It terms of what?

If you want to play "neener-neener" games and look for "exact" words..well no one at FOX actually said anything to that effect.

But they sure as heck implied that there was election fraud. Both with the Black Panthers and ACORN.

No...

more like..

was her statement true?

It terms of what?

If you want to play "neener-neener" games and look for "exact" words..well no one at FOX actually said anything to that effect.

But they sure as heck implied that there was election fraud. Both with the Black Panthers and ACORN.

Did...you...seriously...just say that? Hahahaha. How the fuck did you even learn how to use a computer youre so damn stupid.

No...

more like..

was her statement true?

It terms of what?

so politifact is no longer on the liberal list of approved con. vanquishing tools?

I'll have to remember that :rolleyes:

on a serious note- what happened to you man? you decide to take a header into the far whacky side of the forum?

Last edited:
Isn't NBC under new Management? Man they need to clean some house. Maddcow has to go. Then that lard ass weirdo Schultz should be next. Come on NBC,get it together. SHEESH!

radio jock in Chitown
but i think he is refering to Rachel Maddow

Really?

Because that's not her name.

And that would make the OP a liar.

are you serious? really?

Yep.

Kinda getting tired of this crap.

Personally, I don't make fun of anyone's name. If one wants to start a serious thread about a serious topic. Then they should be able to put forth serious discourse.

Fucking up on names isn't serious discourse. And intentionally doing it..is lying.

so you're saying that he messed up calling her...madcow instead of maddow? and there fore the op is a lie...?

does the term 'Obama care' upset you too...for Christ sakes dude...

Really?

Because that's not her name.

And that would make the OP a liar.

are you serious? really?

Yep.

Personally, I don't make fun of anyone's name. If one wants to start a serious thread about a serious topic. Then they should be able to put forth serious discourse.

Fucking up on names isn't serious discourse. And intentionally doing it..is lying.

golly, dad, we're ever so sorry.

are you serious? really?

Yep.

golly, dad, we're ever so sorry.

Okay..then.

You can have dessert.

My point is still valid. Try again.

Forum List

Back