Mad How

Originally posted by jones
Considering the administration has no proof they are actually are terrorists, you know, innocent until proven guilty in court of law. You cant even call them terrorists yet.

Hello? Foreign combattants are not protected by the Bill of Rights for U.S. residents. They are subject to military law.

Considering the administration has no proof they are actually are terrorists, you know, innocent until proven guilty in court of law. You cant even call them terrorists yet.

Whoa!

First you said:

And speaking of clinton, atleast he treated terrorists as humans.

now you state:

You cant even call them terrorists yet.

Make up your mind.

Ya thats true, we don't give trials to every enemy we capture during wars. Still, they arent even given that status, its still, enemy combatant. no human rights, sickening.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Whoa!

First you said:

now you state:

Make up your mind.

They've never been proven to be terrorists under this admin. So officially you cant call them that.
During clinton's, I dunno specifics, but since he treated them as criminals, they got human rights and a fair trial like any human should.
Oklahoma city bombing guy got a trial. he was a terrorist.

Ive read a letter from one of the guys who was held in cuba.
Besides being hearded like cattle in planes, and being pushed off the side of plane when unloading, straight onto their faces. This guy was injected with a cocktail of drugs that kept them paralized for a WHOLE month, couldnt even move his eye balls. He said some people there were given them every month.

Ya thats true, we don't give trials to every enemy we capture during wars. Still, they arent even given that status, its still, enemy combatant. no human rights, sickening.

No human rights? They are living better than they were in caves in Afghanistan.

Oh, wait, I forgot. We gave them packaged breakfast cereal. Yep, that does qualify as violating their human rights.

:rolleyes:

they outright killed almost 3,000 americans, destroying countless families in the process. where were these folks human rights. all they did wrong was go to work, you know the american way. yea jimnyc,sub-human lowlife form is what they are. they are fed,clothed and get to sleep off the floor,according to some being held they live better in captivity than when hiding in caves. who's side are you on there jones,the ragheaded terrorist that you seem to stand up for or the human rights of the almost 3,000 that died on 9/11, Life,Liberty and the Persuit of Happeness....if you dont like it here leave in the USA be all means go....you do realize that in other countries you could/would be put to death for some of the things you say. GOD BLESS THE USA FOR WHAT SHE STANDS FOR!!!!

They've never been proven to be terrorists under this admin.

But that's not what you said originally. You didn't claim a difference, you just said terrorists. I don't think terrorists deserve anything. My opinion is that you eradicate them.

As far as accused terrorists, I have no problem with how they're being treated either. No chances should be taken. They'll be freed eventually and lives will have been saved. Those there that are proven to be terrorists should be sentenced to death.

Given that we are still at war, maintaining them in POW camps is not a violation of the Geneva Convention.

And in response to the drugging accusation: Some of these captives are incredibly violent and a threat to our solidiers and other prisoners. Restraining them is necessary.

Ive read a letter from one of the guys who was held in cuba.
Besides being hearded like cattle in planes, and being pushed off the side of plane when unloading, straight onto their faces. This guy was injected with a cocktail of drugs that kept them paralized for a WHOLE month, couldnt even move his eye balls. He said some people there were given them every month.
Oh please. How ridiculous do we have to be? He's so mistreated and yet has the freedom to write a letter about it? If he was herded like cattle, so what? If he wasn't taken off the plane on a gilded charger, so what? I do not believe a word of the drug story and I bet that most people see it for what it is too.

Just because there may be some rogue people in the military (JUST LIKE EVERY WALK OF LIFE), that doesn't negate the valid reasons for a war nor for treating those who are enemies of the US as prisoners and combatants. And it certainly doesn't make Bush, YES, that's his name not shrub or junior, guilty of doing it. If there is a soldier doing somethign illegal he should be called to judgment for it, not the president.

What are they going to do WW? Bite you? haha. They usually have those orange hoods on, probly cant even do that.

Jon_forward - you have problems. Im not going to comment on your retarded statements except that you should be kicked out of this country for voting for an admin that is unconstitutional and unamerican. They ARE changing this country in very big ways, you may understand some day.

Jimnyc, ya the terrorists that committed these crimes do deserve a punishment worse than death. But they have NOT been proven to be terrorists so that wont happen. I hope you understand that if you were an american citizen of darker skin and suspected of being a terrorist, you could be taken to cuba and not allowed to talk to your family or lawyer. and that aint right.

Damn MOI, you're a jerk. He was one of the few that has been released, hes not writing the letter from the dog kennels.
that about sums it up.

I would guess my only problem is that I dont agree with one word of what you have posted. no facts only opinions....you seem to be catching it from just about everyone, if that doesnt open your eyes nothing will. If they kicked out all of the people that voted for this admin you would not have anyone to dis-agree with. what are you going to do when he is RE-ELECTED? must have got close in my prevous post.....if the shoe fits wear it.... you are so far out there you are by yourself and to blinded by your views to see it....wake up

Damn MOI, you're a jerk. He was one of the few that has been released, hes not writing the letter from the dog kennels.
that about sums it up.
Let me get this straight: I'm a jerk because you failed to properly outline your facts on a message board. ooh kaay. Since I don't read the rags that you do, next time I suggest that you either post an article or more clearly express the facts.

P.S. No offense, but if he's been released he's obviously a lot better off than my friends who can't even be buried because there's nothing left of them. They have my sympathy...he does not.

P.S.S. Oh and by the way, don't whine next time you're banned. For someone who begged to be let back on this board, you sure do have little respect for others. Consider this your last chance.

Originally posted by Moi
Oh please. How ridiculous do we have to be? He's so mistreated and yet has the freedom to write a letter about it? If he was herded like cattle, so what? If he wasn't taken off the plane on a gilded charger, so what? I do not believe a word of the drug story and I bet that most people see it for what it is too.

Was it that I called you a jerk? or that I called Bush a Shrub? Or my childishness in general?

Not allowed to do that? the statements above are the reason I called you that. And that drug story is completely real. It wasnt off one my 'conspiracy' website even if you think so. I dont link everything I read so I dont have a link to the legit news website I got it from. sorry I cant prove that to you, but if you do a search on the web, there are ALOT of similar storys out there.

Concerning Shrub, I like calling him that. Dubyas good, and most certainly 'too stupid to be president' is great but too long sometimes.

Shouldnt take what I say personally, Ive been called alot worse things on this board, I was personally offended and heh, I got mad, and said some stupid things. But dont silence thee! Should I be THAT reserved??

Was it that I called you a jerk? or that I called Bush a Shrub? Or my childishness in general?

Not allowed to do that? the statements above are the reason I called you that. And that drug story is completely real. It wasnt off one my 'conspiracy' website even if you think so. I dont link everything I read so I dont have a link to the legit news website I got it from. sorry I cant prove that to you, but if you do a search on the web, there are ALOT of similar storys out there.

Concerning Shrub, I like calling him that. Dubyas good, and most certainly 'too stupid to be president' is great but too long sometimes.

Shouldnt take what I say personally, Ive been called alot worse things on this board, I was personally offended and heh, I got mad, and said some stupid things. But dont silence thee! Should I be THAT reserved??
You can be disrespectful to the president if you wish. Luckily I believe that what comes around goes around. So, in your case of disrepsect, it will lead to something bad happening to you in the end. However. on this board, you are not free to call people names no matter to what post you are referring. I've never called you any names, simply replied to your posts by stating either my opinion or supporting my case with facts.

Forum List

Back