Mad Dog Mattis

General Mattis has only been retired for 4 years, according to LAW he has to be separated from armed services for 7 years.... he'll need special permission by Congress to go against the LAW. Our constitution is specific that CIVILIANS run the National Defense of our Nation, NOT MILITARY

Law? Pshhhh. Trump's driving now. Get in the back seat and hold on to your butt
no one believes me....it's hard for me to even believe me :D, but so help me goodness...Trump has every single characteristic described about the proverbial antichrist in the Bible...a man of chaos, what was wrong, is now right, what was bad is now good, what was up is now down, master of deceit, man of destruction, deliverer of black and dark arts...mind control, master of lies.... :eek:
Surely the devil would show up with at least some semblance of class and style. Wasn't he supposed to be the most beautiful angel?
:lol:;lol:

the Devil WAS the most beautiful Angel....but the Antichrist is not the Devil himself, he's basically, the son of the Satan, pretending to be Christ, the Son of God, and the False Prophet is suppose to be the Holy Spirit.... as the story goes, the Devil/Satan is MOCKING God, mocking the Trinity of God, trying to play God....

General Mattis has only been retired for 4 years, according to LAW he has to be separated from armed services for 7 years.... he'll need special permission by Congress to go against the LAW. Our constitution is specific that CIVILIANS run the National Defense of our Nation, NOT MILITARY

no one believes me....it's hard for me to even believe me :D, but so help me goodness...Trump has every single characteristic described about the proverbial antichrist in the Bible...a man of chaos, what was wrong, is now right, what was bad is now good, what was up is now down, master of deceit, man of destruction, deliverer of black and dark arts...mind control, master of lies.... :eek:
Surely the devil would show up with at least some semblance of class and style. Wasn't he supposed to be the most beautiful angel?

the Devil WAS the most beautiful Angel....but the Antichrist is not the Devil himself, he's basically, the son of the Satan, pretending to be Christ, the Son of God, and the False Prophet is suppose to be the Holy Spirit.... as the story goes, the Devil/Satan is MOCKING God, mocking the Trinity of God, trying to play God....
You think the Devil, out of all his options, would knock this up?

CbMi4SGWIAAqORo.jpg:large

Yes it's been much to long since we sent our soldiers off to die in glorious battle for the motherland

Obungles has been doing since 2008
In puny numbers. He even brought thousands of them home! :mad:

Trump and Mattis know that our soldiers yearn to die in battle for a seat in Valhalla!

Over 2.500 dead since 2008 isn't "puny" numbers, asswipe
Of course it is. If republicans had it their way since 2008 the number would be well into the 10,000's and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would be gloriously raging on! What fun adventures will Trump find for our soldiers? A few new pre-emptive invasions anyone?

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy
of course the deaths were higher under Obama....Bush walked away from hunting Bin Laden, dead or alive and the Afghan mission, to seek his unnecessary and unprovoked war in Iraq.... Obama has been trying to finish the job Bush started...he did get BinLaden, but sadly, it still isn't over....

You think the Devil, out of all his options, would knock this up?

CbMi4SGWIAAqORo.jpg:large
:rofl::rofl:

Obungles has been doing since 2008
In puny numbers. He even brought thousands of them home! :mad:

Trump and Mattis know that our soldiers yearn to die in battle for a seat in Valhalla!

Over 2.500 dead since 2008 isn't "puny" numbers, asswipe
Of course it is. If republicans had it their way since 2008 the number would be well into the 10,000's and the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would be gloriously raging on! What fun adventures will Trump find for our soldiers? A few new pre-emptive invasions anyone?

US Troop Deaths in Afghan War Under Obama Now Twice That Under Bush | Just Foreign Policy
of course the deaths were higher under Obama....Bush walked away from hunting Bin Laden, dead or alive and the Afghan mission, to seek his unnecessary and unprovoked war in Iraq.... Obama has been trying to finish the job Bush started...he did get BinLaden, but sadly, it still isn't over....
Trump will let Mattis conduct the war and it'll be over.

Yes it's been much to long since we sent our soldiers off to die in glorious battle for the motherland
Did you forget that Obama has sent troops to Syria and there have been some casualties.
That's pussy shit. We should have 30,000 boots on the ground there blowing shit up, putting themsleves smack in the middle of the religious madness and gloriously spilling and giving blood! USA! USA! USA!

Congress will grant a waiver, as they did for George Marshall back in Eisenhower's admin.
he is smart and knows his business, so they might give the A-OK though congress said an exception would NEVER be done again after Marshall....

Different time, different Congress.

So how did Mad Dog Mattis get his nickname? I'm leery of generals that are nicknamed by the troops they command, I think the enlisted pukes are trying to tell us something when they name a general old blood and guts, or mad dog.

The nicknames for some do not indicate smart generals.

Just a little point that only former Marines would notice. Y'all posters who never served in the Military need to keep out of it. As a former enlisted Marine who is well aware that "every Marine is a Rifleman" (yes Mattis was once an enlisted Marine too) I can't help but notice that Mattis wears a Marine expert rifle and pistol badge. Now come on people, don't tell me that an old guy like Mattis still shoots expert. My guess is that the Marines are careless about the tradition and that staff officers get a pass on rifle qualification. Somebody should look into it.

Did you forget that Obama has sent troops to Syria and there have been some casualties.
That's pussy shit. We should have 30,000 boots on the ground there blowing shit up, putting themsleves smack in the middle of the religious madness and gloriously spilling and giving blood! USA! USA! USA!
30,000 to fight Daesh sounds about right. Maybe you shouldn't have a picture of Captain America punching Hitler if your going to complain about the US fighting against groups like ISIS. The only thing that doesn't make them worse than the Nazi's during WWII is numbers and equipment.

Just a little point that only former Marines would notice. Y'all posters who never served in the Military need to keep out of it. As a former enlisted Marine who is well aware that "every Marine is a Rifleman" (yes Mattis was once an enlisted Marine too) I can't help but notice that Mattis wears a Marine expert rifle and pistol badge. Now come on people, don't tell me that an old guy like Mattis still shoots expert. My guess is that the Marines are careless about the tradition and that staff officers get a pass on rifle qualification. Somebody should look into it.
I was at the range for qualification and let a 2 Star borrow my head gear so he could fire.. Of course that was Army and our range is harder than the Corp's.

Ageist.

I am left handed and he Marine Corps offered me a eye patch and nothing else during the M-1 qualification at Parris Island. I had to shoot right eyed and right handed and I managed to qualify Sharpshooter with a 213 score. Maybe it's the memory of a tough struggle that causes me to question the current tendency for the Marines to issue Expert badges to old officers who probably haven't qualified with a rifle in ten or more years.

Forum List

Back