Here Comes Benghazi

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
It looks like Democrats and the MSM finally found a way to whitewash the Obama Administration for Benghazi. There is little doubt as to where they will take this story:

A former Army Special Forces officer is accusing retired Marine General James Mattis, President-elect Donald Trump's pick to be defense secretary, of "leaving my men to die" after they were hit by friendly fire in Afghanistan in 2001.

XXXXX

Mattis declined to be interviewed for the book, Blehm, its author, told NBC News. Other witnesses quoted Mattis saying that he didn't want to send a rescue mission into an uncertain situation.

According to witness accounts in the book, Mattis reportedly questioned why a rescue mission was needed and worried about whether the situation on the ground was secure.

Later, when a special forces Sergeant, David Lee, protested his decision, Mattis threw him out of his office, Blehm wrote.

The Obama administration was criticized for years by many Republicans—including Vice President-elect Mike Pence — for failing to mount a military rescue when a diplomatic post was attacked in 2012 in Benghazi, Libya, despite military officials saying no rescue was possible.

Dec 2 2016, 2:00 pm ET
Former Special Forces Officer: Gen. 'Mad Dog' Mattis Left 'My Men to Die'
by Ken Dilanian

Trump's defense pick accused of leaving men to die

Just off the top of my head there is a vast difference between General Mattis’ decision in Afghanistan and the person who actually ordered the military to stand down order in Benghazi. And there sure as hell is a monumental difference between Mattis and the men John Kerry got killed by prolonging the war when he committed treason:

John Kerry meeting North Vietnamese in Paris
Marc Morano, CNSNews.com Thursday, May 20, 2004

John Kerry meeting North Vietnamese in Paris

XXXXX

John Kerry's secret meeting with the enemy
Posted By Jerome R. Corsi On 10/08/2004 @ 1:00 am

John Kerry’s secret meeting with the enemy

After President-elect Trump is commander in chief he:

should have no trouble finding out who gave the U.S. military the order to stand down in Benghazi while Americans were fighting for their lives. There is nothing of more importance involving the military than finding out exactly where the stand order originated. Aside from who gave the stand down order, did any high ranking military officers agree with it?​

Rush Limbaugh’s Caution

Finally, I never expected to learn the name of the person who abandoned Americans in Benghazi. Nevertheless, the sure-to-come flap at General Mattis’ confirmation hearing might be just enough to make President Trump go after the truth.

One MAJOR problem that Trump is going to have to overcome with this pick is the fact that he's gonna need a waiver, meaning that Senate confirmation has to come with at least 60 votes to get him in.

Why does he need a waiver? Because you aren't supposed to fill a position like that unless you've been out of the military for over 7 years. Mattis only has 4.

Democrats could block Mattis nomination

Democrats could block Mattis nomination
To ABikersailor: No doubt MSM Democrats are ready to do their bit to block the waiver just to hand President Trump a defeat.

330px-General_George_C._Marshall%2C_official_military_photo%2C_1946.JPEG

George Marshall
https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/9/91/General_George_C._Marshall,_official_military_photo,_1946.JPEG/330px-General_George_C._Marshall,_official_military_photo,_1946.JPEG

I think Mattis will get the waiver à la General Marshall in 1949. The failed attempt to block the waiver will backfire on those Democrats who led the effort when it comes to the confirmation vote.

To TheOldSchool: I see you are still going strong:

The difference between Nazism and Communism is that Nazis racked up their horrors in a span of 12 years while Communists are still going strong.

Reconstructing Human Nature

Get some new dialogue:

American Communists still get milage out of their most successful lie: Communism is good because Fascism is bad.

Hillary Lost Bowel Control

Hillary’s private e-mail server is becoming curiouser and curiouser:

Now the Left is throwing fits because former UN Ambassador John Bolton is daring to float the idea that the Obama administration is behind this mischief.​

“It is not at all clear to me just viewing this from the outside, that this hacking into the DNC and the RNC computers was not a false flag,” Bolton told Eric Shawn on Fox News Channel. “So the question has to be asked, why did the Russians run their smart intelligence service against Hillary’s server, but their dumb intelligence service against the election?”

“The whole thing has been called into question, which is why the notion of some kind of independent investigation becomes extremely important,” said Bolton, who is being mentioned as a possible Trump nominee at the Department of State. “I do think it’s critical to answer the question that I posed: If you think the Russians did this, then why did they leave fingerprints?”​

Alleged Russian hacks an Obama false flag operation?
By Matthew Vadum
December 12, 2016

Alleged Russian hacks an Obama false flag operation?

John Bolton’s conjecture is the very reason Hillary Clinton wants Benghazi to go away:

Lawyers for twice-failed Oval Office aspirant Hillary Clinton have asked a federal court in Washington, D.C., to dismiss a lawsuit over her statements as secretary of state about the Benghazi terror attack that left four Americans dead.​

Hillary pleads to dismiss lawsuit against her
Posted By Bob Unruh On 12/11/2016 @ 3:03 pm

Hillary pleads to dismiss lawsuit against her

There is no telling how much the Russians will leak what they know about Hillary and Benghazi should the lawsuit get into open court. The question is: The Russians gained so much in 8 years with Obama and the Democrats why would Putin bother to hurt Hillary with her e-mails in a civil proceeding?
the sure-to-come flap at General Mattis’ confirmation hearing might be just enough to make President Trump go after the truth.
The only answer I can come up with is blaming Hillary for Benghazi lets one of Obama’s beards off the hook in the court of public opinion. Admittedly, my answer is thin, but then who in hell knows why the Russians do anything when they are on a roll?

Forum List

Back