"Mad Dog"....drunk on war!

"Mad Dog"....drunk on war!

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

Yesterday Trump bragged about "Mad Dog" being like "old blood and guts" Patton.

How much do you think WWIII will cost?
While I have no doubt you are an expert on getting drunk, I strongly disagree that any modern (i.e. post-Vietnam) General or Admiral is "drunk" on war.

Drunk on what? Lefties never did understand the Military and they probably spent more time burning the Flag than reading a freaking book and of course they fall for all the Hollywood cliches like "mad dog" without thinking. General Mattis is probably the best educated Secretary of Defense in modern history.

Hey, I'm proud of Jill Stein....too bad the country isn't smart enough to vote for a decent candidate.
She intends to stick the Michigan taxpayer with a $5,000,000 bill. We're gonna change the law because of that bitch so it can't happen again. The bitch has no standing. They're gonna fight it. I hope we win.

Drunk on what? Lefties never did understand the Military and they probably spent more time burning the Flag than reading a freaking book and of course they fall for all the Hollywood cliches like "mad dog" without thinking. General Mattis is probably the best educated Secretary of Defense in modern history.
Well said and agreed.

In fact, unlike most SecDef's in recent history, General Mattis is in the best position to exercise his intimate knowledge of exactly what our troops need, what missions they are both best suited for and unsuited for executing.

Shrub Jr. was a gun slinger that wasted $10 trillion on a war impossible to win. Now we've got a POTUS itching to start WWIII. And Trump probably thinks he can win it. Trump claims he knows more than ALL THE GENERALS. So Mad Dog will be required to be a yes man...or dog.

We will find out when the next democratic president wins... at this rate it won't be until 2432.

Perhaps you should change your tune of complete butthurt.

I think Mad Dog is great for the Dept of Defense.

You could not ask for anyone finer.

Now you just need to get Congress to change the statue on the 7 year wait period.

The soldiers, the Pentagon, love Mattis, respect Mattis. That tells me he is a good soldier. Old generals are all war-happy; that is their specialty and their perspective on conflicts. He will be a fine Secretary of Defense, leader of the Pentagon. There is no reason to be alarmed by Mattis as long as Trump and his other advisers keep Mattis on a leash until it is the appropriate time and the appropriate place. Then let him loose.
AND ... he is still single, Grandma.

Maybe you can get a date with him ?!

:D

China, at most, might try to push an /economic/ war, just like we've been in with every nation on the planet since we built ships... That is not a "mad dog" physical war as this thread seems to imply.

Right now, China is scrambling to find alternate sources of income because Trump's said he was going to drop a hammer on them. They're trying to grab power for their dollar - and I've been talking for a good while about what will happen if we allow China to take over the global currency. I'm not at all surprised they are using a time of extreme turmoil in the US to forward that agenda.

As for Russia, the only thing I've seen from Russia that is even remotely clear is that Putin does not want to go to war with the US. In fact, Putin was spouting happily that hopefully Trump would repair their relationship... This is not the kind of thing someone in a position of power says when they want war, it's the kind of thing someone who doesn't think they can afford a war says. Putin is, and has been, taking a weak position through his words.

Uh. Moron. We're already engaged in WWIII. Islamic Jihadists declared it - and Obama has made things much worse with his Feckless Foreign Unpolicy.
Yo shit for brains....the Sunni and Shiite Muslims have been fighting for a thousand years....Then Raygun sells chemical weapons to Iraq and missiles to Iran during their war....Then Shrub daddy invades Iraq in DESERT STORM.....Then Shrub Jr. invades again with lies about Iraq having nukes.....and you blame Obama....get your head out of your ass.

Those aren't predictions, they're observations...trump promised to invade Iraq and Iran and take their oil.
Can he do that alone or would he need votes from Senators like former Senators Clinton and Kerry to authorize it?

FWIW, most of US imported oil comes from Canada. After two OPEC embargoes, the US worked hard to break our dependency on ME oil. Ergo, what reason would Trump have for invading both Iran and Iraq?
This Could Be The End For Big Oil

Hey, I'm proud of Jill Stein....too bad the country isn't smart enough to vote for a decent candidate.
She intends to stick the Michigan taxpayer with a $5,000,000 bill. We're gonna change the law because of that bitch so it can't happen again. The bitch has no standing. They're gonna fight it. I hope we win.
More fake news.....Michigan isn't paying for it, the money has already been donated. You must be scared that Russia hacked the voting machines.

I think Mad Dog is great for the Dept of Defense.

You could not ask for anyone finer.

Now you just need to get Congress to change the statue on the 7 year wait period.
Obstruct, obstruct, obstruct.

Those aren't predictions, they're observations...trump promised to invade Iraq and Iran and take their oil.
Can he do that alone or would he need votes from Senators like former Senators Clinton and Kerry to authorize it?

FWIW, most of US imported oil comes from Canada. After two OPEC embargoes, the US worked hard to break our dependency on ME oil. Ergo, what reason would Trump have for invading both Iran and Iraq?
This Could Be The End For Big Oil
No doubt that day is coming. When it does, the Middle East will be allowed to go back to the shithole it is and, like many African nations, they'll be allowed to murder each other without interference from the outside world.

Uh. Moron. We're already engaged in WWIII. Islamic Jihadists declared it - and Obama has made things much worse with his Feckless Foreign Unpolicy.
Yo shit for brains....the Sunni and Shiite Muslims have been fighting for a thousand years....Then Raygun sells chemical weapons to Iraq and missiles to Iran during their war....Then Shrub daddy invades Iraq in DESERT STORM.....Then Shrub Jr. invades again with lies about Iraq having nukes.....and you blame Obama....get your head out of your ass.

oh blah blah blah BOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzz

oh blah blah blah BOOOOOOSSSSHHHHH blah blah so sleepy zzzzzzzzz

Now Obama helping ISIS try to topple Syria and al Qaeda take over Libya and Egypt, that's perfectly fine with him since, you know, Obama did it ...

Forum List

Back