Government blames San Bernandino attack on Christmas party

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
Georgia Mountains
Coward Govt Blame Christain Values For Terrorist Attack

Guess what this country wasn't founded with Muslims in mind! WE celebrate christmas...even non christians like me and my wife celebrate christmas! Don't see us shooting up our work because of a christmas tree....christ I can't wait until that clown at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is GONE! So tired of AMERICANS being blamed for terrorist attacks in our own country.

"[Malik] had essentially made the statement in an online account that she didn’t think that a Muslim should have to participate in a non-Muslim holiday or event. That really is one of the very, very few pieces of potential evidence that we have that we can truly point to and say, “That probably is a motive in this case.”"

Hardly what the headline claims at all, but what the hell.

Coward Govt Blame Christain Values For Terrorist Attack

Guess what this country wasn't founded with Muslims in mind! WE celebrate christmas...even non christians like me and my wife celebrate christmas! Don't see us shooting up our work because of a christmas tree....christ I can't wait until that clown at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue is GONE! So tired of AMERICANS being blamed for terrorist attacks in our own country.
Well, to be fair, you can see how going to a party where there are a lot of gifts, good cheer, and people sharing a warm friendship would be very offensive to someone who belongs to a religion of love and peace, can't you?

It's been a year since the terrorist attack and the FBI still hasn't figured it out. Do you need to be a special kind of stupid to be appointed FBI director or does it come naturally during a democrat administration?

The left is full of Christian hating retards who think there are 90 genders

Forum List

Back