The Congressional War Hawks Will See To It That The U.S. Has Adequate Recruits

BertramN

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2016
Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Snow, in charge of U.S. Army Recruiting Command stated it is a “fact that only three in 10 can actually meet the requirements to actually join the military."

This could be a problem for the vindictive Trump when his childish temper gets the U.S. into more useless wars. But he knows it is the GOP’s duty to provide every avenue possible to increase corporate profits. With the profitability of ongoing war a proven fact, the congressional Republicans will refuse to permit a little thing like lack of fitness exempt our young people from dying in another long and useless conflict.

Given the Republicans’ total control over our government, and the many war hawks among them, when the inevitable need arises, congress will reinstate the draft and the remaining seven in that 10 spoken of by General Snow will suddenly become fit for service.

The Vietnam war created many liberals who wanted that needless war stopped, and while the conservative parents may very well want their adult children sent into the meat grinder, those young people are likely have different plans than to die for the war profiteers.

For the conservatives, it is a simple matter to send the faceless volunteer military into protracted battles that gain no ground. For the right-wingers sending thousands to be killed, maimed, disfigured, and wounded is something to be ignored, while FOX Noise diverts their attention elsewhere.

General Snow also said, "If there comes a point where young men and women are unwilling to raise their right hand and commit an oath to something bigger than themselves, yes, it could be a national security challenge. I would like to think that we will not face that day. Some say they're concerned that we may face that day, I am not seeing that. I have too much confidence in my team of recruiters, and I think the youth of today gets a bad rap."

Yes, the youth today do get a bad rap, but they also see the crappy treatment veterans returning from the Middle East receive from our government, especially the permanently injured. Conservatism wants war, and is willing to borrow heavily to sustain stalemates in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other Middle Eastern conflicts. Why should these young people be required to die for nothing more than the pleasure of the super-rich.

Conservatives have proven time and again they don’t give a sh!t when it comes to taking care of those who return from war, no longer able to care for themselves. The Republicans, looking for areas to cut expenses to continue lowering taxes for the fat cats, always cut veterans’ services.

Some of you righties will rate this OP as funny. You do just that with this post, laugh at those many men and women who have been wounded and killed fighting so the war profiteers can line their pockets. Most of you are too stupid to see the many years of war in the Middle East have only exacerbated the West's terrorist problem.

Yes, laugh at that, you pathetic fools, while the congressional Republicans laugh at you.

General: Army struggles to meet goal of 80,000 recruits

The army struggles to meet its goal because of who the commander & chief is. Who would willingly join this pricks army when he leaves Americans to die in foreign lands while watching it unfold via drone?

The army struggles to meet its goal because of who the commander & chief is. Who would willingly join this pricks army when he leaves Americans to die in foreign lands while watching it unfold via drone?
YOU know that's a complete and utter LIE, don't you? He didn't watch Americans die via Drone...that's what it seems like you are implying?

Maj. Gen. Jeffrey Snow, in charge of U.S. Army Recruiting Command stated it is a “fact that only three in 10 can actually meet the requirements to actually join the military."

This could be a problem for the vindictive Trump when his childish temper gets the U.S. into more useless wars. But he knows it is the GOP’s duty to provide every avenue possible to increase corporate profits. With the profitability of ongoing war a proven fact, the congressional Republicans will refuse to permit a little thing like lack of fitness exempt our young people from dying in another long and useless conflict.

Given the Republicans’ total control over our government, and the many war hawks among them, when the inevitable need arises, congress will reinstate the draft and the remaining seven in that 10 spoken of by General Snow will suddenly become fit for service.

The Vietnam war created many liberals who wanted that needless war stopped, and while the conservative parents may very well want their adult children sent into the meat grinder, those young people are likely have different plans than to die for the war profiteers.

For the conservatives, it is a simple matter to send the faceless volunteer military into protracted battles that gain no ground. For the right-wingers sending thousands to be killed, maimed, disfigured, and wounded is something to be ignored, while FOX Noise diverts their attention elsewhere.

General Snow also said, "If there comes a point where young men and women are unwilling to raise their right hand and commit an oath to something bigger than themselves, yes, it could be a national security challenge. I would like to think that we will not face that day. Some say they're concerned that we may face that day, I am not seeing that. I have too much confidence in my team of recruiters, and I think the youth of today gets a bad rap."

Yes, the youth today do get a bad rap, but they also see the crappy treatment veterans returning from the Middle East receive from our government, especially the permanently injured. Conservatism wants war, and is willing to borrow heavily to sustain stalemates in Afghanistan, Iraq, and other Middle Eastern conflicts. Why should these young people be required to die for nothing more than the pleasure of the super-rich.

Conservatives have proven time and again they don’t give a sh!t when it comes to taking care of those who return from war, no longer able to care for themselves. The Republicans, looking for areas to cut expenses to continue lowering taxes for the fat cats, always cut veterans’ services.

Some of you righties will rate this OP as funny. You do just that with this post, laugh at those many men and women who have been wounded and killed fighting so the war profiteers can line their pockets. Most of you are too stupid to see the many years of war in the Middle East have only exacerbated the West's terrorist problem.

Yes, laugh at that, you pathetic fools, while the congressional Republicans laugh at you.

General: Army struggles to meet goal of 80,000 recruits

It is apparent by the rating there is at least one conservative laughing at our wounded and dead veterans. It is no surprise, and neither will their denial.

YOU know that's a complete and utter LIE, don't you? He didn't watch Americans die via Drone...that's what it seems like you are implying?
http://nypost.com/2012/10/21/us-too-slow-to-act-as-drones-cam-captured-libya-horror/

since we started the war in Iraq, it has been harder to get enlistments.... and I don't blame them for not joining to just get killed for nothing....

Forum List

Back