Macstrike

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
McDonald’s workers across the United States are on strike to protest sexual harassment

Responding to rampant alleged sexual misconduct and emboldened by the #MeToo movement taking root nationally, McDonald’s workers across 10 U.S. cities abandoned their restaurants at lunchtime Tuesday to take part in what is being hailed as the first multi-state strike to specifically target sexual harassment.

Just because you pay them buttons doesnt mean that is what they are worth.Good luck to these workers in their struggle.

McDonald’s workers across the United States are on strike to protest sexual harassment

Responding to rampant alleged sexual misconduct and emboldened by the #MeToo movement taking root nationally, McDonald’s workers across 10 U.S. cities abandoned their restaurants at lunchtime Tuesday to take part in what is being hailed as the first multi-state strike to specifically target sexual harassment.

Just because you pay them buttons doesnt mean that is what they are worth.Good luck to these workers in their struggle.
well, if this is true, I wish them the best of luck, however the proper way to solve this would be to contact the authorities. This will prevent mcd from moving managers around and people will see that there is real consequences to your actions.

well, if this is true, I wish them the best of luck, however the proper way to solve this would be to contact the authorities. This will prevent mcd from moving managers around and people will see that there is real consequences to your actions.

Because that worked so well with the Catholic Church.

we can't even put 97% of rapists in jail, you think that the police are going to waste time with someone copping a feel or telling a dirty joke.

we can't even put 97% of rapists in jail, you think that the police are going to waste time with someone copping a feel or telling a dirty joke.
so if the cops keep getting calls, from one place, you think they will never show up.

you are such an ignorant person.

you are such an incredibly well trained sheep.

sadly, you will never get to wear the bell.

Guy, what I am is pragmatic. I didn't think Clinton was responsible for his awesome economy, and I don't think Trump is responsible for this one.

Economies are largely cyclical.

His debts and tariffs will have the economy back in the ditch soon enough.

Nine out of the last ten recessions have happened when Republicans were in charge. It's not a bug, it's a design feature.

so if the cops keep getting calls, from one place, you think they will never show up.

you are such an ignorant person

Um, yeah, I think they wouldn't bother all that much, really.

"Oh, he slapped you on the ass? Tell someone who gives a shit."

Probably the first time someone called and the cops did nothing, that person would get fired and everyone else would fall in line.

This is what happens when you have 40 years of stripping away worker's rights, dummy.

you are such an ignorant person

Um, yeah, I think they wouldn't bother all that much, really.

"Oh, he slapped you on the ass? Tell someone who gives a shit."

Probably the first time someone called and the cops did nothing, that person would get fired and everyone else would fall in line.

This is what happens when you have 40 years of stripping away worker's rights, dummy.
wrong again

you're on a roll

What struggle?

^doesn't see the irony

No irony to see. Nothing to do with Trump, and he'll have us back in a recession.

You think the One Percenters like the wage slaves striking for better treatment?
They aren't striking for better treatment. They are striking in support of a movement that has nothing to do with their work environment.

you are such an ignorant person.
No, he is not. Ignorance can be corrected...Joey is STUPID.

Ah Darn! I won't be able to order my SIMPLE biscuit order and have some mexishit who doesn't speak English fuck it up for me! Damn! There goes my whole day!

A local franchise near where I work told me he had to cut back hours because he can't find enough people to man his store.
Why are the hours being cut if the needed people are not around? Wouldn't it mean only more hours for those who are still working?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

^doesn't see the irony

No irony to see. Nothing to do with Trump, and he'll have us back in a recession.

You think the One Percenters like the wage slaves striking for better treatment?
They aren't striking for better treatment. They are striking in support of a movement that has nothing to do with their work environment.
Perhaps you should read the link before commenting.

Forum List

Back