McCabe and Strzok caught by IG in a STING operation!

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Unlike Mueller broadcasting every little bullshit indictment that had nothing to do with Trump, these 2 assholes should have known better as the IG let them run amuck!

Probably their juicy emails. By the way, the maj of Republicans couldn't stand Trump either, until he got nominated, seems funny that he was even nominated doesn't it?

Well unlike D's, R's actually chose their nominee. R's were indeed surprised to learn how much they'd lost touch with their people. D's have yet to understand and realize they suffer the same issue.

Well unlike D's, R's actually chose their nominee. R's were indeed surprised to learn how much they'd lost touch with their people. D's have yet to understand and realize they suffer the same issue.

really, by mob vote?

really, by mob vote?

Well I'd define "mob vote" as letting the superpacs overrule the actual party members, but shrug (at least the D's cleaned that shit up)

If mob vote means keep the Democrats out then mob vote is a good thing. The Democratic Party from inception has been a burden on the American people.

really, by mob vote?

Well I'd define "mob vote" as letting the superpacs overrule the actual party members, but shrug (at least the D's cleaned that shit up)

mob vote= maj vote.

The candidate that R's (and finally now D's) put forward as their presidential nomination is, kind of always was, 'supposed' to be based on majority vote.

Are you trying to stupidly argue "against EC" without comprehending why EC exists in the election vs why majority vote's occur in nomination?

If so, my response is LOL. Take your urban bigotry to fuck all. "Talents for low intrigue, and the little arts of popularity, may alone suffice to elevate a man to the first honors in a single State; but it will require other talents, and a different kind of merit, to establish him in the esteem and confidence of the whole Union, or of so considerable a portion of it as would be necessary to make him a successful candidate for the distinguished office of President of the United States." -- Hamilton

Again I will say, Alaska, nor other low population states, will not accept being lorded over by urbanites in California and New York. We are sovereign states and our voices, as such, will be heard loud and clear. The rural backbone of this nation has just as much right to have a say as any shithole city does.

Forum List

Back