Macs - not loving it

I couldn't imagine working at McDonald's and expecting to make a living wage or guaranteed hours. To my mind it's ludicrous. When I worked at McDonald's it was a means to garner work experience while earning money for movies, condoms, a car and gasoline. The idea that someone would make a career out the place is... sad.
They just want to pay their rent you dumb fuck.

Get an education you dumb fuck!

Why do all you pigshit thick losers defend the corporations against your brothers ?

I grew up on a hog and sheep farm and negative talk about pigs is offensive. Pigs are intelligent animals and sheep are stupid animals.

Boy do I agree with you on that. Sheep are the dumbest critters on the planet after progressive humans.

McDonald’s workers in the UK set to strike for first time ever | Metro News

Hats off to these youngsters for going on strike. A living wage and guaranteed hours are not a big ask.

C'mon Ronald, stop screwing your people and do the right thing.

thats the place your kids go to work when they are still living with you and looking for their first job. You know, before they are concerned about things like paying rent. Or so it was with American culture. Now if your kids are 35, still living with you and still working at McDonalds, can't help you out there Tommy, they should have moved up to Manager position by now at least.

Manager is a low level position. Start at the bottom rung of the ladder and climb, and you can bypass manager and rise to owner. The Intelligence Bell Curve strikes again but I warn about intrigue that you have to overcome.

What a bizarre set of responses.
Its perverse to not want better pay and conditions. The money is there so they should get a fair share.

I couldn't imagine working at McDonald's and expecting to make a living wage or guaranteed hours. To my mind it's ludicrous. When I worked at McDonald's it was a means to garner work experience while earning money for movies, condoms, a car and gasoline. The idea that someone would make a career out the place is... sad.

Flipping burgers at McDonald's is for teenage kids, elderly and morons that can not handle a real job...

Guarantee hours and living wage should never be expected in any line of work at all!

You earn it and if not then don't expect anything for feee!

Well, I suggest they get an education.

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my warranted such an angry reaction?
Perhaps that is the limit of their abilities. Are they not entitled to a decent wage ?

You globalist shills make me laugh.

No, they are not!

Why do all you pigshit thick losers defend the corporations against your brothers ?

Not defending the corporation but living with the reality you are not guarantee anything in life nor should you expect to be given anything.

Work and create what you want but those like you do not and expect everything handed to you while doing so little...

Well, I suggest they get an education.

Now, since you had to dig deep into your repertoire to dazzle us with calling me a "dumb fuck," perhaps you can tell us what in my post warranted such an angry reaction?
Perhaps that is the limit of their abilities. Are they not entitled to a decent wage ?

You globalist shills make me laugh.

Globalist shill? Wow, Tommy Taint is on a tear tonight...

You were unable to answer my question? What, exactly, in my initial post warranted your angry response?

You didn't agree with him.

They can be replaced ...

3167968407_38f1eb3c7e_z.jpg

Flipping burgers at McDonald's is for teenage kids, elderly and morons that can not handle a real job...

Guarantee hours and living wage should never be expected in any line of work at all!

Real job ?
I rather think that working in catering is real and hard work.

But you avoid the central point. Why should my taxes subsidise Macs to pay poverty wages ?

Its perverse to not want better pay and conditions. The money is there so they should get a fair share.

Its perverse to not want better pay and conditions.

No one is against that.

The money is there so they should get a fair share.

The money is there to pay more to low skilled workers?
Why do you feel their current share is unfair?
You have a lot of experience making payroll?

Real job ?
I rather think that working in catering is real and hard work.

But you avoid the central point. Why should my taxes subsidise Macs to pay poverty wages ?

Why should my taxes subsidise Macs to pay poverty wages ?

If Macs only hired workers with employed spouses and teenagers living with parents and working part time, would welfare payments be higher or lower?

No one is against that.

Its the ongoing struggle between labour and capital.Macs are a huge company and an afford to pay more.They can also afford to give out better contracts.They should treat their employees as people. Of course right wing trash are only there to support big business screw the taxpayer and their workers so I doubt that this will register with yourself.

No one is against that.

Its the ongoing struggle between labour and capital.Macs are a huge company and an afford to pay more.They can also afford to give out better contracts.They should treat their employees as people. Of course right wing trash are only there to support big business screw the taxpayer and their workers so I doubt that this will register with yourself.

How do you know? What about the taxes they pay? Do those taxes not count?

No one is against that.

Macs are a huge company and an afford to pay more.

I don't know how it works where you live, but in the US, most McDonalds are franchises.
Someone might own one, or two, maybe even more stores. Most aren't owned by "the huge company".

They can also afford to give out better contracts.

As someone who never ran a company, how the fuck would you know what they can afford?

They should treat their employees as people.

Of course everyone should be treated like people.
That doesn't mean a low skilled worker is worth or should be paid £10 an hour.

Of course right wing trash are only there to support big business screw the taxpayer

Of course left wing trash are only there to show their total ignorance of business and economics.

No one is against that.

What taxes ?
How McDonald's 'avoided paying £730m in tax' | Daily Mail Online

No one is against that.

What taxes ?
How McDonald's 'avoided paying £730m in tax' | Daily Mail Online

Corporations react to excessive tax rates? Are you sure?
I wonder if they'll react when politicians mandate wage hikes for low skilled workers?

Forum List

Back