anotherlife

Gold Member
Nov 17, 2012
Cross-Atlantic
There are usually no more than like 10 posters in the same time, rarely ever more than 20. Interesting that even this new server can't handle it. What is the real reason for the continuous site problem? Gateway software? Government software?

There are usually no more than like 10 posters in the same time, rarely ever more than 20. Interesting that even this new server can't handle it. What is the real reason for the continuous site problem? Gateway software? Government software?

A lot of illiterates here post links to other slow ass, crappy sites, stupidly huge photoshop pics, gifs, and vids, stuff which can slow down loading times considerably, so just disable images altogether. It helps a lot. Try some of the software like Ublock or Disconnect and see if they work for you.

Anyways this may be my last post if even this one goes through.

Granny says, "Don't let the screen door...

... hit ya onna butt onna way out."

OP wrote: This planet is not yours, stinking ape. We will put you back in the lab cage

Leave the wise monkey alone. He was just quoting Granny.

Granny says, "Dat's right...

... an' she gonna pick the lock an' get out...

... an' do some serious whuppin'-up on yer butt.

For some reason, every so often, it slows down to barely moving. Or, the line of characters doesn't keep up with your typing speed.
:dunno:

They have yet to install optical fiber cable..

You do know at anytime there are at least one hundred bots on the site also...
Wow I didn't know that and that is scary. Also it is super difficult to auto detect them for banning them, unless there is some site policy to prioritize for logged in users. I guess the government would oppose that though.

Forum List

Back