M&M Forbids Ramaswamy From Rapping His Songs

Lord Long Rod

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2023

The world’s most famous wigger, M&M, has a grievance. Check it: Vivek Ramaswamy, a GOP candidate for the GOP nomination for president of the United States apparently, and unknowingly, cut a dis track on M&M. Ramaswamy was at a campaign event and was probably feeling a little cheeky, then broke out rapping one of M&M’s songs.

Instead of ignoring it, and just being happy that so many people like his sing-songs, which has earned him gobs and gobs of money, M&M felt he needed to throw down the gauntlet and defend his street cred, yo.

See, M&M is street, yo, ya dig? He said even got the endorsement of real negro rappers. He ain’t no “the man”. That’s GOP shit. M&M is a man of the hood! He keeps it real, ya know what I am saying?!? Ya feel me?!? He is so black that he don’t even need black skin. That would be a redundancy!

Essentially, white rapper, M&M, is taking a stand against white supremacy by forbidding Ramaswamy, a brown Indian, from repeating the lyrics to the white rapper’s songs about being black.

Fight the power! 🤛

1693264890477.png

This M&M says he can.

The world’s most famous wigger, M&M, has a grievance. Check it: Vivek Ramaswamy, a GOP candidate for the GOP nomination for president of the United States apparently, and unknowingly, cut a dis track on M&M. Ramaswamy was at a campaign event and was probably feeling a little cheeky, then broke out rapping one of M&M’s songs.

Instead of ignoring it, and just being happy that so many people like his sing-songs, which has earned him gobs and gobs of money, M&M felt he needed to throw down the gauntlet and defend his street cred, yo.

See, M&M is street, yo, ya dig? He said even got the endorsement of real negro rappers. He ain’t no “the man”. That’s GOP shit. M&M is a man of the hood! He keeps it real, ya know what I am saying?!? Ya feel me?!? He is so black that he don’t even need black skin. That would be a redundancy!

Essentially, white rapper, M&M, is taking a stand against white supremacy by forbidding Ramaswamy, a brown Indian, from repeating the lyrics to the white rapper’s songs about being black.

Fight the power! 🤛
Eminem has always received a lot of press from "beefs". Its good business for him. He usually ends up doing a song about the guy he is beefing with.

Eminem hated Bush and then Trump and now another Republican. Not exactly a shock a clearly partisan Democrat doesn't like a Republican using his songs for attention.

Fight the power! 🤛
Swami Shirsty is a reptile, but this was fair use.

Fight the power! 🤛
Nobody wants to be associated with your kind.

Forum List

Back