Lynch tossed out of the Chiefs Raiders game for man handling a ref.

Crazy huh? Mike Mitchell gets nothing but a fine, after giving West a concussion in a helmet-to-helmet his and a cheap shot on Alex Smith, and Lynch who is trying to help break up a fight gets a game suspension.

He grabbed a ref. Of course that gets players into trouble. Also, I don't think Lynch was trying to break up a fight; if anything, he appeared to want to get into a fight.

No, he was trying to separate Marcus Peters from fighting Raiders players. They are cousins and very close.
Bullshit. He was an idiot adult acting like a 15 year old boy full of testosterone.
Reminds me of the bullshit they all do when they score.
Imagine me doing a dance after I install a stone vessel or tub.

Stupid juvenile ignorance

Lynch had dozens of NFL players tweeting support for him saying he wasn't trying to cause trouble, he was trying to break things up.

It doesn't matter, he got his hands on a ref, there are penalties to pay.

Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch suspended one game for shoving referee

After shoving a referee last night during the Raiders-Chiefs game and subsequently getting ejected, it was unclear if Marshawn Lynch would receive a fine or a suspension for his actions. Well, that question has been answered.

According to Ian Rapoport, Lynch has been suspended one game for “unsportsmanlike conduct.”

Raiders RB Marshawn Lynch suspended for shoving referee

Dude I never said that him putting his hands on a ref didn't matter. I don't think he intentionally did it, but it is still a rule. Nice strawman you built there.

Forum List

Back