Lyn Cheney takes on left wing over waterboarding & WINS!

YOu people imagine that the logical mind is in control when your are being waterboarded.

You so don't get how the body/mind actually works.

But, fortunately, we have you to explain the physical and metaphysical, O' Seer of the Universe.

And that edit is as true of our soldiers as it is of the terrorists. Now find another satupid because that one takes the cake.

Why has every lefty posting in this thread ignored Political Chic's Chuck U Schumer clip ? ..... :eusa_whistle:

YOu people imagine that the logical mind is in control when your are being waterboarded.

You so don't get how the body/mind actually works.

But, fortunately, we have you to explain the physical and metaphysical, O' Seer of the Universe.

Are you really as stupid as you make yourself appear on this board?

Doesn't have a thing to do with metaphysics.

Waterboarding makes holding your breath impossible, so your body responds instantly (an autonomic response) that you are in a life/death situation.

This autonomic panic response during waterboarding is entirely beyond your conscious' ability to control. Even in a controlled situation where you know that your tormentors will not kill you, your body will react violently to the process because it knows that you are drownding.

Do feel free to put yourself into that situation to experience the panic youself if you doubt me.

Lyn Cheney has been on point with this debate and shown a remarkable degree of fortititude, insight, and clarity.

She appears to be a very impressive woman.

Lyn Cheney has been on point with this debate and shown a remarkable degree of fortititude, insight, and clarity.

She appears to be a very impressive woman.

Yes, & she didn't even need a teleprompter to make her point very clear.

Figures a woman married to a lying, draft dodging buffoon is a powerhouse spokesperson in the minds of the tools on usmb. If that doesn't bring a smile to your face...LMAO. The sheer absurdity, but at least she didn't shoot her friend. Rush, Sarah, and the Cheneys, I'm sorry but this is too funny for serious comment. The new Stooges - LOL.

GOP ChickenHawks

Won what? Validation from the ever-shrinking base? Her father is afraid he'll be decomposing (further) in jail, and they're conducting a full court press to appeal to the sympathies of the public to avoid his or other members of the administrations prosecution. Hell, it isn't as if there are many welcoming places for them to flee. Dubai is not the "new Caymans" anymore (economic shit hit the fan there , too, timing is everything), and they'd be arrested for war crimes in many other places. Sucks to be them. Wish I was good enough to say I sympathize, but I'm not, and I don't.
hey stupid, Lyn Cheney is Richard's WIFE

True enough, dipshit, but it was daughter Liz making the talk show circuit.

Figures a woman married to a lying, draft dodging buffoon is a powerhouse spokesperson in the minds of the tools on usmb. If that doesn't bring a smile to your face...LMAO. The sheer absurdity, but at least she didn't shoot her friend. Rush, Sarah, and the Cheneys, I'm sorry but this is too funny for serious comment. The new Stooges - LOL.

GOP ChickenHawks

Maybe you can clarify something for me regarding the "moral clairty" of this admininstration?

It's O.K. to hit Pakastani villages with Predetor drones--inflicting casualities on innocent women & children in these villages--BUT it's against Barack Obama's "moral clairity" to get the head wet of a terrorist in order to save innocent lives.

Can you address this please? Thanks in advance for your reply.

Last edited:

GOP ChickenHawks

Maybe you can clarify something for me regarding the "moral clairty" of this admininstration?

It's O.K. to hit Pakastani villages with Predetor drones--inflicting casualities on innocent women & children in these villages--BUT it's against Barack Obama's "moral clairity" to get the head wet of a terrorist in order to save innocent lives.

Bingo.

The moral dyslexia by the left is astounding, no?

And again, to those who say they would not condone waterboarding to save American lives, even those of their own family - your are lying. Period.

GOP ChickenHawks

Bingo.

The moral dyslexia by the left is astounding, no?

And again, to those who say they would not condone waterboarding to save American lives, even those of their own family - your are lying. Period.

Yes--I refer to it as the ultimate liberal denial.

Won what? Validation from the ever-shrinking base? Her father is afraid he'll be decomposing (further) in jail, and they're conducting a full court press to appeal to the sympathies of the public to avoid his or other members of the administrations prosecution. Hell, it isn't as if there are many welcoming places for them to flee. Dubai is not the "new Caymans" anymore (economic shit hit the fan there , too, timing is everything), and they'd be arrested for war crimes in many other places. Sucks to be them. Wish I was good enough to say I sympathize, but I'm not, and I don't.
hey stupid, Lyn Cheney is Richard's WIFE

True enough, dipshit, but it was daughter Liz making the talk show circuit.
not the one talked about in THIS story numb shit

GOP ChickenHawks
you really need to shove that chickenhawk bullshit up your ass to your small intestine
it might meet up with your head at that point

GOP ChickenHawks
I thought she was the Dick's daughter? I find it absolutely hysterical that the only person in the world to champion the Dick's torture tour is his daughter. I think she was on fourteen or fifteen talk shows cheerleading daddy last week.

You demonstrate your partisan hypocrisy as war mistakes happen. Did you say same about the thousands of deaths in an illegal war in Iraq started in part by draft dodger dick? Personally I am against our renewed occupation of Afghanistan and have said so in writing to this admin. While we have to keep our defenses high, we need to allow societal evolution in these tribal nations work it self out.

paradigm Iraq immoral
Once Upon a Time...: Trapped in the Wrong Paradigm: Three Handy Rules

GOP ChickenHawks
you really need to shove that chickenhawk bullshit up your ass to your small intestine

Sounds like you have experience there Dive Can't Sushi, Master Chummer of the sea.

GOP ChickenHawks

Sounds like you have experience there Dive Can't Sushi, Master Chummer of the sea.
still proving that you need to seek out professional help

GOP ChickenHawks
I thought she was the Dick's daughter? I find it absolutely hysterical that the only person in the world to champion the Dick's torture tour is his daughter. I think she was on fourteen or fifteen talk shows cheerleading daddy last week.

once again proving what a fucking moron you are

Forum List

Back