Lying to Get FISA Warrants Violation of the Law

Of course it's a crime...and Barr and Durham are going to indict people for it. That's why there is this massive effort to spin the narrative of the Horowitz report and to attack B&D.

Yeah I'm not sold on Barr and Durham holding anyone beyond low level nobodies accountable for the corruption. IMO Barr and Durham could just as easily be speaking out so they can have cover when they announce they couldn't find enough evidence to charge people like Comey, Brennon and McCabe.

Crossfire Hurricane operation by a few weasels inside the FBI will land them in big trouble. Steele dossier was not properly vetted and was used to get initial FISA warrant. Then after the sub-contact inside Russia was interviewed...they discovered the dossier was pure 100% lies and innuendo. But they went back and used it to get 2 more warrants.
FBI Lied To FISA Court About Christopher Steele’s Credibility
Punishable by prison time...
https://fas.org/sgp/crs/misc/98-808.pdf
Horowitz found NOTHING ILLEGAL. He said the FBI investigation was LEGITIMATE.

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can. You should know, though, that you look unbelievably pathetic.

The whole 911 Traitor crowd, and the Far Left, both hate Barr.

Barr should wear that hate as the BADGE OF HONOR it truly is....

Why aren't all these same fricking topics being merged by the moderators?

First the Dossier was not used mentioned in the FISA

Now it is mention

Yeah it is mention in the FISA but it is not the only reason that the FISA was approved

Barr is certainly working hard for the Trump,

But lets do it again
didn't the IG report find that the Dossier was the only thing used to get the last three warrants? Did you read it? see post #18 here.

Of course it's a crime...and Barr and Durham are going to indict people for it. That's why there is this massive effort to spin the narrative of the Horowitz report and to attack B&D.

Yeah I'm not sold on Barr and Durham holding anyone beyond low level nobodies accountable for the corruption. IMO Barr and Durham could just as easily be speaking out so they can have cover when they announce they couldn't find enough evidence to charge people like Comey, Brennon and McCabe.

There you go again....

THINKING OUTSIDE THE BOX !!!

You be careful...you don't want to bust their belief bubble that the DS is gonna save them from the DS now do you?
If you did, what would they have for a woobi ?

Like Santa....they still believe there is fair play and "justice" to be had inside the DC circle.

Crossfire Hurricane operation by a few weasels inside the FBI will land them in big trouble. Steele dossier was not properly vetted and was used to get initial FISA warrant. Then after the sub-contact inside Russia was interviewed...they discovered the dossier was pure 100% lies and innuendo. But they went back and used it to get 2 more warrants.
If agents of the FBI broke the law rest assured as Individual 1's personal attorney Billy the Bagman will be all over them, as he should.

What he won't be all over is....................

Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal
Trump’s Hold on Ukrainian Military Aid was Illegal

FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments
FEC chairwoman reiterates illegality of soliciting campaign help from foreign governments

No matter how many self-deluded topics you people want to start, no matter how much further you want to dive into mental illness, you cannot change reality.

No one can stop you from being stupid or mentally ill. Only you can. You should know, though, that you look unbelievably pathetic.
Sorry for breaking the bad news to you, but Horowitz wasn't charge with finding "illegal" activity. He even stated in his testimony that was for others to decide. His objective was to investigate the processes, procedures used for obtaining the FISA warrants and determining if there was any evidence of Bias. He said here was no evidence "THAT WE FOUND" in documentation and interviews that proved a bias existed (i'm paraphrasing).

Altering document(s) is unbelievably illegal and that lawyer will be charged. I have not doubt about it.

You are unbelievably ignorant. :th_believecrap:

We're all "pretty sure" of what went on.
But since we can no longer trust the media or the government.....do we really?

Even worse, Americans who see wht's happening have decided to be backseat quarterbacks and do nothing while the ball is stolen right out from under their center.

Seriously....if there is a Deep State (or at least deep corruption)....and We The People will never get the Deep State to admit it's corrupt.....but indefinitely wait for that same Deep State to fix itself.....how can there ever be a fix?
There was still plenty of reason to investigate and ge the FISA warrant, but the lawyer klinesmith (if I got that name right) that changed the meaning of the email 180 degreese from it's original meaning is a total piece of sh*t, and although no longer working for the FBI should and most likely will be disbarred and with any luck face some jail time.

I would be either very, very fucking angry or very, very depressed if that asshole doesn't do jail time. He should be put away for 20 fucking years for that shit. I might end up being both. If I did that in the industry in which I spent 30+years in, I would be in jail. His work was way more important than mine.

To me, this is the worst thing the FBI could possibly do. It's pure, unadulterated corruption:

9 Omitted Page's prior relationship with another U.S. government agency, despite being reminded by the other agency in June 2017, prior to the filing of the final renewal application, about Page's past status with that other agency; instead of including this information in the final renewal application, the OGC Attorney altered an email from the other agency so that the email stated that Page was "not a source" for the other agency, which the FBI affiant relied upon in signing the final renewal application;

That is a copy and paste directly from the IG report

You really are dumb.

First the Dossier was not used mentioned in the FISA. Now it is mention.
Yeah it is mention in the FISA but it is not the only reason that the FISA was approved. Barr is certainly working hard for the Trump,
But lets do it again
You are ignorant or lying ... or both:

Horowitz report is damning for the FBI and unsettling for the rest of us
...Horowitz contradicts the media claim that the dossier was just a small part of the case presented to the FISA court. He finds that it was essential to seeking FISA warrants...
...Worse yet, Horowitz found that investigators and the Justice Department concluded there was no probable cause on Page to support its FISA investigation. That is when there was an intervention from the top of the FBI, ordering investigators to look at the Steele dossier funded by the Democratic National Committee and the Clinton campaign instead....

Bill Barr is not afraid of anyone engaging in anti-American betrayal of the Constitution.

lol

Barr is afraid of trump.
trump defies The Constitution daily.

History will NOT be kind to trump or Barr, and that rudy guy.
That is as bigly group of Tards.
Wow ... not a word from you about the perfidy of those who anointed themselves righteous "keepers of the realm" and broke laws and agency regs to get at the man they would not have be POTUS? You have no prob with any of that?

We're all "pretty sure" of what went on.
But since we can no longer trust the media or the government.....do we really?

Even worse, Americans who see wht's happening have decided to be backseat quarterbacks and do nothing while the ball is stolen right out from under their center.

Seriously....if there is a Deep State (or at least deep corruption)....and We The People will never get the Deep State to admit it's corrupt.....but indefinitely wait for that same Deep State to fix itself.....how can there ever be a fix?
There was still plenty of reason to investigate and ge the FISA warrant, but the lawyer klinesmith (if I got that name right) that changed the meaning of the email 180 degreese from it's original meaning is a total piece of sh*t, and although no longer working for the FBI should and most likely will be disbarred and with any luck face some jail time.

I would be either very, very fucking angry or very, very depressed if that asshole doesn't do jail time. He should be put away for 20 fucking years for that shit. I might end up being both. If I did that in the industry in which I spent 30+years in, I would be in jail. His work was way more important than mine.
Do not be surprised, or depressed. We know that white collar crime is never punished the same common criminals. The laws are written and sentences handed down by white collar people. A friend described Objectivism, saying "reality is real, independent of mind, emotion, desire or logic."

Bill Barr is not afraid of anyone engaging in anti-American betrayal of the Constitution.

lol

Barr is afraid of trump.

Wow ... not a word from you about the perfidy of those who anointed themselves righteous "keepers of the realm" and broke laws and agency regs to get at the man they would not have be POTUS? You have no prob with any of that?

People will go to prison over this. Hope Strzok gets what he deserves.

lol

Barr is afraid of trump.

People will go to prison over this. Hope Strzok gets what he deserves.
Strzok is a little player. The true criminal is the person who hired Christopher Steele to shill a few top-secret salacious lies she had her husband's ex-war room minions concoct, plus the accusation that Trump colluded with Russia, while the salacious story put her in the role of "victim," when the real victim of all this was President Trump. I hope Hillary Rodham Clinton gets to wear an orange jump suit for the duration of her lying, cheating, grasping attempt to assassinate President Trump's character with her little passel of false narratives. Strzok was probably just hoping Hillary would find out how supportive he was of her that she would favor him and give him Comey's job. Too much ambition for total control of this country was the goal of Hillary. She thinks it takes a village to raise a child, when the tradition in America is parents raise the child in their own families. She is a dangerous loose cannon and needs to be placed in solitary confinement for the duration. So do Pelosi, Waters, Nadler, and Schiff for their aggressive coup attempt. They're bald-faced traitors to the people of the United States of America. They don't deserve freedom because they tried to take away our freedom and replace it with them as permanent leaders in the manner of the Lenin, Stalin, and Kruschev terms of office. I'm really unhappy with Hillary Clinton. She was a privileged person growing up, went to the best schools in the land, and made the decision early on she was going to be inflicting pain on all her opponents, which has always been her modus operandi, except she gets someone else to do the dirty work, and in this case, the leaders of the liberals-gone-mad House of Representatives under the tutelage of the dowager player Pelosi.

Bongino finds how Horowitz hid the Hillary scam

Very interesting.
OIP._RV91u8--TNATgWoSUdLtQAAAA

Forum List

Back