Lying to Get FISA Warrants Violation of the Law

First the Dossier was not used mentioned in the FISA

Now it is mention

Yeah it is mention in the FISA but it is not the only reason that the FISA was approved

Barr is certainly working hard for the Trump,

But lets do it again
William Barr is working hard for all Americans including President Trump. He has sought and found the truth, and is of the mind that May Justice be sure and true though the skies may fall. I don't think the skies will be falling when people who did bad things to the people's Constitution in this nation are to be refined of their errors.
And may their sentences instruct the wrongful hearts so haughty they would require of men and women activities that would impinge the Constitution mercilessly.
I am not a scholar of the letter of the law, but I know what fairness is, and Attorney General Barr will deal fairly with saint and sinner in these matters of state. He is a man of light in matters of justice, and may his sanguine light be an inspiration to those who know our dear founders gave us their best effort on living a higher life by doing good for others, no matter what sacrifice had to be paid for this nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all its people.

First the Dossier was not used mentioned in the FISA

Now it is mention

Yeah it is mention in the FISA but it is not the only reason that the FISA was approved

Barr is certainly working hard for the Trump,

But lets do it again
William Barr is working hard for all Americans including President Trump. He has sought and found the truth, and is of the mind that May Justice be sure and true though the skies may fall. I don't think the skies will be falling when people who did bad things to the people's Constitution in this nation are to be refined of their errors.
And may their sentences instruct the wrongful hearts so haughty they would require of men and women activities that would impinge the Constitution mercilessly.
I am not a scholar of the letter of the law, but I know what fairness is, and Attorney General Barr will deal fairly with saint and sinner in these matters of state. He is a man of light in matters of justice, and may his sanguine light be an inspiration to those who know our dear founders gave us their best effort on living a higher life by doing good for others, no matter what sacrifice had to be paid for this nation, under God, with liberty and justice for all its people.
In order to fix the FISA system for the future, Crossfire Hurricane heads need to roll.

Crossfire Hurricane operation by a few weasels inside the FBI will land them in big trouble. Steele dossier was not properly vetted and was used to get initial FISA warrant. Then after the sub-contact inside Russia was interviewed...they discovered the dossier was pure 100% lies and innuendo. But they went back and used it to get 2 more warrants.
FBI Lied To FISA Court About Christopher Steele’s Credibility
Yes they did. Where are the impeachment headhunters--Shiff, Pelosi, and Nadler apologizing for getting on the liar's bandwagon of making false narratives about President Trump?

An accusation by crazy Louie isn't proof of anything. The man is mentally defective.

The fight back against the liberals sham to overturn election 2016 is only just beginning.

Hear, hear! :salute: And may God bless the troops and bring peace back to a Congress that has accepted correction. Good night, one and all, and may God bless America and all of us here tonight.:sleep:

“The activities we found here don’t vindicate anybody who touched this.”
Horowitz’s testimony today

“The activities we found here don’t vindicate anybody who touched this.”
Horowitz’s testimony today
I think that was a good thing to say, considering. Even the saints would be confused by the huge amount of lying that has been done by men and women who are supposed to hold the Constitution in the highest regard and swore an oath in the beginning not to swerve from defending the honor of the United States of America. The founders, save a few who knew the dark side of humanity, never experienced people with souls so blackened by corruption they would demand American secret service people to bend their oaths to the point of utter corruption by ambitious main to gain power by doing a favor to party bosses who either held the Constitution in disgust, or found a way to haul in cashby creating a tidal wave in human affairs to procure unearned wealth by deceit and subversive tactics to decimate a political opponent.

It seems strange that lying to an FBI agent constitutes a felony but when the FBI lies under oath it seems they were just following orders.

We're all "pretty sure" of what went on.
But since we can no longer trust the media or the government.....do we really?

Even worse, Americans who see wht's happening have decided to be backseat quarterbacks and do nothing while the ball is stolen right out from under their center.

Seriously....if there is a Deep State (or at least deep corruption)....and We The People will never get the Deep State to admit it's corrupt.....but indefinitely wait for that same Deep State to fix itself.....how can there ever be a fix?
There was still plenty of reason to investigate and ge the FISA warrant, but the lawyer klinesmith (if I got that name right) that changed the meaning of the email 180 degreese from it's original meaning is a total piece of sh*t, and although no longer working for the FBI should and most likely will be disbarred and with any luck face some jail time.

He should be sharing a cell with bubba in Leavenworth.

Even worse, Americans who see wht's happening have decided to be backseat quarterbacks and do nothing while the ball is stolen right out from under their center.

Seriously....if there is a Deep State (or at least deep corruption)....and We The People will never get the Deep State to admit it's corrupt.....but indefinitely wait for that same Deep State to fix itself.....how can there ever be a fix?
There was still plenty of reason to investigate and ge the FISA warrant, but the lawyer klinesmith (if I got that name right) that changed the meaning of the email 180 degreese from it's original meaning is a total piece of sh*t, and although no longer working for the FBI should and most likely will be disbarred and with any luck face some jail time.

I too, think these white collar criminals should be jailed with the mean, burly sodomites. White Collar crime should have consequence that will give the potential perpetrator pause for thought before deed.

I do t think he acted all by himself or without the knowledge of others

anyone who thinks a crook says, looky here, are all brainless.

I too, think these white collar criminals should be jailed with the mean, burly sodomites. White Collar crime should have consequence that will give the potential perpetrator pause for thought before deed.
If the guilty don't go to prison, then they and others will be tempted to do it again.

You do or don’t? Personally, I don’t.

Sorry for the typo

I DONT think he acted alone

Of course it's a crime...and Barr and Durham are going to indict people for it. That's why there is this massive effort to spin the narrative of the Horowitz report and to attack B&D.

Sorry for the typo

I DONT think he acted alone
Thank you. I thought that was what you meant. Just wanted to clarify. ;)

Of course it's a crime...and Barr and Durham are going to indict people for it. That's why there is this massive effort to spin the narrative of the Horowitz report and to attack B&D.
You know they can’t even see how transparent they are. There is a reason they said they would be working on the impeachment the day the report was coming out, hoping it would distract people. Too bad for them, it didn’t.

I'm not too sure his action was unknown to others either. But, since IG could not support political bias, guess the only thing left would be committing the crime out of over zealous desire to achieve personal success as a player, thinking (stupidly) that he would never be caught and he might advance up the ladder. People do stupid immoral/illegal crap for personal gain all the time. Look at Trump. It is always for personal gain.

Bill Barr is not afraid of anyone engaging in anti-American betrayal of the Constitution.

lol

Barr is afraid of trump.
trump defies The Constitution daily.

History will NOT be kind to trump or Barr, and that rudy guy.
That is as bigly group of Tards.
No, only the false accusatory vermin of the press, which has made itself servile to ambitious Democrats who wish to do away with the Constitution for complete takeover of the nation.

Trump stands in the way of the one-way-communism pushers. They have done and will continue to pervert everything in life to get him out. As a consequence of lying and perversion, the hurry-ups will go down. People are sick and tired of the constant hate generated by the false narrative team of the Democrat mix of trying to assassinate the characters of people who spend their lives doing good for others.

History will be kind to those who know what is right, practice it, and will do all they can to promote freedom and justice for all.

I'm not too sure his action was unknown to others either. But, since IG could not support political bias, guess the only thing left would be committing the crime out of over zealous desire to achieve personal success as a player, thinking (stupidly) that he would never be caught and he might advance up the ladder. People do stupid immoral/illegal crap for personal gain all the time. Look at Trump. It is always for personal gain.
The IG is not entirely free to call ‘em like he sees ‘em

He’s trying not to anger high ranking people in the DOJ who will be there long after trump is gone

The IG is not entirely free to call ‘em like he sees ‘em

The "logic" of the IG

start of probe - a bullshit dossier by a left wing liar funded by the HILLARY CAMPAIGN
substance of the probe - it got nothing
abuse of power = all over the place, not just getting FISA warrants
people behind it = all 100% pure Hillary supporters

duh duh duh.... no partisan politics here, nope....

Forum List

Back