Lying Crooked Hillary Website

most people should know, like post #2 indicated, how crooked they are by now. Sad part is that their supporters don't care

Well, 40 years of Clinton lies, corruption and ineptitude seems like a worthy cause to accumulate. I've noticed articles, videos and other uncomfortable Clinton facts disappearing from the internet. It's a good idea to have a central site set up before Hillary's corporate sponsors and loony tune supporters complete the whitewash of her history.

Last edited:
What do you think about the new Trump sponsored site?

Over the top? (nah! not Trump!) - good move or bad move?

Trump Campaign Unveils 'Lying Crooked Hillary' Website

well this is old news,everybody who has done any kind of research into the Clintons know they are the same as their pals the Bushs,lying mass murderers and a traiter to americans.

and people that support the Dems or Hillary won't bother to read it - kinda pointless.
maybe it will draw undecideds or people just getting into reading up on the candidates etc.

sometimes, and especially with politicians, you need to ignore the delivery, pay attention to the info and check it out on your own.
Instead of just giving loyalty based on your general beliefs or affiliation.

This goes for BOTH parties!

well this is old news,everybody who has done any kind of research into the Clintons know they are the same as their pals the Bushs,lying mass murderers and a traiter to americans.

and people that support the Dems or Hillary won't bother to read it - kinda pointless.
maybe it will draw undecideds or people just getting into reading up on the candidates etc.

sometimes, and especially with politicians, you need to ignore the delivery, pay attention to the info and check it out on your own.

Sooo true, even when the Hillary lies and definite facts are clearly presented to Democrats they go into full denial mode, basically, Democrats could care less and yup, it's pointless...:laugh:

I dont trust Trump as I did Ron Paul a RINO or Gary Johnson,two candidates who realise the CIA and the fed are the reason why the world is in the mess that it is starting wars with other countries,two politicians who if they were elected POTUS would get rid of them and other corrupt government institutions.

that would be a fantasy deam come true for them to be the final two candidates to square off to be POTUS but since this is reality here we are talking,I sure am pulling for the donal to be the next one.Not because i am sold on him like I was with Paul or Johnson,but because he sure as hell beats the alternative of an evil mass murdering bitch running the country.

Every president since LBJ has served the bankers instead of the people,none of them believed in the constitution. the last one that served the people instead of the bankers paid for it on nov 22nd 1963.

Would hope the donald got elected and because the first to follow his lead.Maybe he would be IF that is a major IF,he got elected. I at least like what he says here in this video which is why i am pulling for him and the fact the alternative is 100 times worse.

Forum List

Back