LyinComey.com Created To Expose His Lies In His Book

it certainly wasn't mindless, moron. it was a simple statement of fact.

if he was offended by his obvious kkk Neo-nazi connections, he wouldn't constantly soil the internets with white supremacist garbage.

if that offends you, I couldn't care less.
white supremacist.....:dunno: where?

Raw nerve ending hit.............looks like the lights got turned on and the Dem roaches are running all over the place.

All over a web site that attacks their little Pompus I am a God Traitor to this country Comey............Sweet.

A turkey who sold it's soul to the Deep State and corrupt politicians who didn't prosecute the crimes of the last administration.

Poor lying loon. Keep listening to the orange sociopath and his henchmen.
We sure as hell aren't gonna listen to you.............LOL
Who is “we”, trumpkin? 70% of the country wants the investigation to go to its conclusion. The majority of the country thinks you and your boy are jokes. The entire world thinks your boy is a joke.

So who is this “we” grasshopper? Trumpscum? No one cares what you have to say except for other trumpscum.

If what you're saying is true than this is truly a historic event. For the first time in human history a book has been written under oath upon penalty of perjury.

Did you understand, he was under oath during his questioning from congress, then he writes a book with different answers, dang CNN doesn’t tell y’all this stuff?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Major perjury has been committed in the book, as he is contradicting what he said in his testimony to Congress. His lies must be exposed.

Lyin' Comey

GOP Launches 'LyinComey.com' Ahead of Former FBI Director's Book Release |RR Breitbart

You can't 'commit perjury' in a book, Dippy.

But it is extra cute how allegedly grown adults react to the spotlight ----- run and hide under a website called "You're a Big Stupid" (dot con). Like putting up a tree house with "NO GURLS" painted on the side.

Ah how far we've come.

You want me to slow it down for you, it’s not the book that is perjury, it’s the answers he gave congress (under oath).

This kind of situation is not part of any standard procedure. She would not be in jail.

Having the FBI announce to the public that it had in its possession more than 15,000 official documents off of Hillary's server that were in violation of the FOIA and Federal Records Act - 30,000+ criminal counts and then refusing to indict her was very much 'NOT STANDARD PROCEDURE'.

Declaring Hillary broke laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it was (a LIE) very much 'NOT Standard PROCEDURE'.

Using a debunked Russian Propaganda-filled report - obtained from the DNC candidate who paid foreign spies working with the Russians for the report (and who then used that report illegally in a US election) - to illegally obtain FISA Warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during an election for the DNC Candidate was very much NOT 'Standard Procedure'.
While Mueller gets closer to hanging a noose around the puss’ neck your delusional mind is still stuck on Hillary.
Blows my mind.

Oh if they charge Trump with something and all the real criminals get off free, that’s it for America, do y’all liberals really think that the half of Americans that voted for your President will just let it go, it won’t be good! Silent majority no more

it certainly wasn't mindless, moron. it was a simple statement of fact.

if he was offended by his obvious kkk Neo-nazi connections, he wouldn't constantly soil the internets with white supremacist garbage.

if that offends you, I couldn't care less.
white supremacist.....:dunno: where?

Really? REALLY?? And you've been sleeping here for eight years?? 'Bout time to wake up, Rip van Winkle.

I've donated quite a lot to our new Holy Emperor of the White race, starting about November last year. It's been worth it.

These cotton pickin type people...

We need a Fuhrer in these turbulent times to deal with the Mexicans and Muslims who want to kill us. Trump is that man and White America will make it so, especially the silent majority.

See also the poster's endless fawning over David Duke, his celebration of the Klan, and his O'bama-era avatar of the O'bama couple depicted as apes.

If you get through all that, next week's topic will be "water is wet -- who knew?".

these people that have books published have never been known to stretch the truth/lie/exaggerate/etc for $$$$$ :rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41::rolleyes-41:

Major perjury has been committed in the book, as he is contradicting what he said in his testimony to Congress. His lies must be exposed.

Lyin' Comey

GOP Launches 'LyinComey.com' Ahead of Former FBI Director's Book Release |RR Breitbart

You can't 'commit perjury' in a book, Dippy.

But it is extra cute how allegedly grown adults react to the spotlight ----- run and hide under a website called "You're a Big Stupid" (dot con). Like putting up a tree house with "NO GURLS" painted on the side.

Ah how far we've come.

You want me to slow it down for you, it’s not the book that is perjury, it’s the answers he gave congress (under oath).

Ah it's Special English you need is it?

Here's the OP as worded, verbatim. Watch carefully.

"Major ... perjury ... has ... been ... committed ... in ... the ... book"

Was that too fast? Should we revert to pictures?

Forum List

Back