LyinComey.com Created To Expose His Lies In His Book

If what you're saying is true than this is truly a historic event. For the first time in human history a book has been written under oath upon penalty of perjury.

In his own book Comey admits to violating / deviating from FBI standard procedure to protect Hillary from prison:

' "The decision that there wasn't a prosecutable case here was not a hard one. The hard one, as I've told you, was how do we communicate about it. I decided to do something unprecedented that I was very nervous about at the time, and I've asked myself a thousand times since, was it the right decision. I still believe it was.

'....FOLLOWING STANDARD PROCEDURES WAS NOT AN OPTION."

Comey's decision to deviate from standard procedures is central to the Justice Department inspector general's investigation into the FBI's and DOJ's handling of the Clinton email case.'

Yes because if he, the FBI, the DOJ, and the Obama administration had followed 'standard procedure' ...and the LAW...Hillary would be in JAIL right now.

Comey worried DOJ would 'screw around' with deciding whether to prosecute Hillary Clinton

Last edited:
In his own book Comey admits to violating / deviating from FBI standard procedure to protect Hillary from prison:

' "The decision that there wasn't a prosecutable case here was not a hard one. The hard one, as I've told you, was how do we communicate about it. I decided to do something unprecedented that I was very nervous about at the time, and I've asked myself a thousand times since, was it the right decision. I still believe it was.

'....FOLLOWING STANDARD PROCEDURES WAS NOT AN OPTION."

Comey's decision to deviate from standard procedures is central to the Justice Department inspector general's investigation into the FBI's and DOJ's handling of the Clinton email case.'

Yes because if he, the FBI, the DOJ, and the Obama administration had followed 'standard procedure' ...and the LAW...Hillary would be in JAIL right now.

This kind of situation is not part of any standard procedure. She would not be in jail.

"Comey also said agents would likely be fired for using a personal unsecured server like Secretary of State Clinton did for government business"

1. FBI agents who used their own private servers 'like Hillary did' should be IN JAIL ALSO since what Hillary did was ILLEGAL...

2. ...BUT THANK YOU FOR ADMITTING HILLARY BROKE THE LAW AND YOU COMMITTED OBSTRUCTION BY PROTECTING HER FROM INCITMENT / PROSECUTION!

Nice sight.............shows the Dems flipping and flopping over him very well.....

Consolidates the information where he denies Trump collusion on Russia............

NICE....................Butt Hurt liberals will demonize it....................EXCELLENT.

COMEY:
"You might well get fired from the FBI. You would surely be disciplined in some severe way if you didn't get fired. Of that I am highly confident."

The FBI demonstrated they don't believe in indicting / sending to jail criminals, especially those within their own ranks.

Comey: Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy...treason...
-- Fired...that's it.

McCabe: Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy...treason...
-- Fired...that's it.

Strzok: Obstruction, Conspiracy, treason...
-- Fired from the Special Counsel but kept his job in the FBI - 're-assigned'.

Good grief...

The FBI is just reflective of the administration and President they worked for:

Obama: Numerous violations of Constitution / Law
-- Nothing. Protected from Impeachment / Prosecution

Holder: Perjury
-- Censured but protected from Indictment

Lynch: Conspiracy, Obstruction of Justice,

Brennan: Perjury
-- Protected from prosecution

Clapper: Perjury

Koskinen: Perjury

etc...

Major perjury has been committed in the book, as he is contradicting what he said in his testimony to Congress. His lies must be exposed.

Lyin' Comey

GOP Launches 'LyinComey.com' Ahead of Former FBI Director's Book Release |RR Breitbart

You can't 'commit perjury' in a book, Dippy.

But it is extra cute how allegedly grown adults react to the spotlight ----- run and hide under a website called "You're a Big Stupid" (dot con). Like putting up a tree house with "NO GURLS" painted on the side.

Ah how far we've come.

Major perjury has been committed in the book, as he is contradicting what he said in his testimony to Congress. His lies must be exposed.

Lyin' Comey

GOP Launches 'LyinComey.com' Ahead of Former FBI Director's Book Release | Breitbart

The Republican Party is disgusting. The only lies are the ones they are going to be making.

The stupefying part is that they actually put their own name on this petulant childish shit.
It's not just Dimbart making it up -- it's right on the childish site's front page. They don't even wait.

Ya really gotta wonder if the RNC is being run by a gaggle of twelve-year-olds.

Last edited:
This kind of situation is not part of any standard procedure. She would not be in jail.

Having the FBI announce to the public that it had in its possession more than 15,000 official documents off of Hillary's server that were in violation of the FOIA and Federal Records Act - 30,000+ criminal counts and then refusing to indict her was very much 'NOT STANDARD PROCEDURE'.

Declaring Hillary broke laws but was too stupid to know she was doing it was (a LIE) very much 'NOT Standard PROCEDURE'.

Using a debunked Russian Propaganda-filled report - obtained from the DNC candidate who paid foreign spies working with the Russians for the report (and who then used that report illegally in a US election) - to illegally obtain FISA Warrants to spy on the GOP candidate during an election for the DNC Candidate was very much NOT 'Standard Procedure'.

"Comey referred to the FBI investigators as an "all star team" but many have since been demoted, fired, or re-assigned as a result of the IG investigation."

:lmao:

"These individuals included deputy director Andy McCabe, who was fired; Peter Strzok, who was deputy assistant director of the counterintelligence division before he was demoted to Human Resources; and Strzok’s mistress and FBI attorney Lisa Page, who was reassigned. Kortan announced his retirement this past February."

They would make an 'ALL STAR' PRISON TEAM!

The hate Trump train is headed for a brick wall....
It’s amazing the bubble you live in. The walls are closing in on your pussygrabber from all sides. The Feds having Cohen’s conversations with pussyboi, the campaign finance law violations with trump/ Cohen paying hush money and just tonite reports say Mueller is working on obstruction of justice charges against the puss.

Forum List

Back