Lyin Ted Cruz makes DC school choice push

The last thing democrats want is a smart and well informed constituency. They kept Black kids dumb and happy on the federal plantation all these years and tried to ruin the reputations of successful Blacks like Clarence Thomas who escaped the plantation. That's why they voted down school choice all these years.

Goddamnit Dem's rely on public school teachers for a huge portion of their campaign contributions this school choice shit needs to stop! /sarcasm

Goddamnit Dem's rely on public school teachers for a huge portion of their campaign contributions this school choice shit needs to stop! /sarcasm
You're right on target. Dems love those obscenely wealthy public school teachers because that is where the big campaign contribution money is.

You're right on target. Dems love those obscenely wealthy public school teachers because that is where the big campaign contribution money is.

Correct HUGE sums of money but its not the teachers money its the taxpayers money. Politicians promise teachers, vote for me and I'll raise taxes and give you the money. Teachers then kick back part of the money to the politicians.

Correct HUGE sums of money but its not the teachers money its the taxpayers money. Politicians promise teachers, vote for me and I'll raise taxes and give you the money. Teachers then kick back part of the money to the politicians.
Isn't that how the system is designed? Is it any different if politicians promise businesses, vote for me and I'll raise import tariffs on your competitors products. Businesses then kick back part of the money to the politicians.

School choice ? Lol, he wants to gut the school budget so parents can put their kids in private school on taxpayers dime .

It’s not the teachers..... it’s the wealthy cronies and bureaucrats. Money never reaches the children or teachers.

Isn't that how the system is designed? Is it any different if politicians promise businesses, vote for me and I'll raise import tariffs on your competitors products. Businesses then kick back part of the money to the politicians.

Fox guarding the henhouse. An historic DEMOCRAT president strongly warned against allowing public employees to unionize for this very reason, the likelihood of collusion and corruption between politicians and public employees.

Forum List

Back