Alabama Senate Race Predictions

bill718

Diamond Member
Jun 26, 2016
I predict Roy Moore will come out with a narrow win, the Senate ethics committee will excel at looking busy (without really doing anything) and the Alabama good old boy's network will have succeeded in electing another shining example of southern evangelical conservatism. Praise the LORD and pass the ammunition. Yee Haw !!
:lalala:

Any other predictions??

Senator Moore is going to win by a major landslide victory. 99% of Alabamians are Senator Moore supporters. And they sai d that this is an record amount of voters that are coming out to vote. And Pres.Trump had the same thing. Which that tells us that these are the same ones that Has voted for Pres.Trump are the same ones that are coming out to vote for Senator Moore.

I predict Roy Moore will come out with a narrow win, the Senate ethics committee will excel at looking busy (without really doing anything) and the Alabama good old boy's network will have succeeded in electing another shining example of southern evangelical conservatism. Praise the LORD and pass the ammunition. Yee Haw !!

Any other predictions??
Oh, the molester will win......it's Alabama.

Moore wins and the country loses.

You idiots are so busy lambasting Moore and character assassinating him for some unproven accusations that you haven't stopped to even look at the horrible record and consequences of his opponent Jones. We don't know if any of the accusations against Moore are true or not, but one thing is clear, it is enough reason to vote for Moore just to keep Jones out of holding office and doing widespread harm to the entire state.

Any other predictions??
Oh, the molester will win......it's Alabama.

I hope karma bites you in the ass one day and you get accused of something that you didn't do.

I don't think it could happen to a more bitter, hateful person and it would truly be deserved.

Race predictions?

I predict that both Moore and Jones will remain white, no matter who wins.

I don't know about that, Tory. You do realize they can change their race and gender at will?

That is true! I had not considered that. However, I will remain with my prediction unless Jones decides to do his concession speech in freestyle rap!

if Jones loses, he will blame the GOP for sending instructions to all black residents of Alabama on how to vote, and letting them know "The Actual Day Of The Election"

If you wish to "defend" Moore from the claims of a child, sex offender......then try to defend this bigot from charges that in his fucked up mind...

There should not be a separation between church and state
That the 14th amendment was "unconstitutional".....and
That 9-11 was caused by too many gays

Give it a shot on "defending" Moore on those grounds, right wingers.........LOL

If you wish to "defend" Moore from the claims of a child, sex offender......then try to defend this bigot from charges that in his fucked up mind...

There should not be a separation between church and state
That the 14th amendment was "unconstitutional".....and
That 9-11 was caused by too many gays

Give it a shot on "defending" Moore on those grounds, right wingers.........LOL
Nah, watching your head melt down in a few hours will be fun enough!

Moron.....I WANT Moore to win.........

I want to see republican senators welcome him with open arms into the senate

i want to see how McConnell greets him and gives him committee assignments

I want to see pictures of Trump embracing Moore.......

I am going to love it.........LOL

McConnell and 22 GOP senators are planning to join the Dems in rejecting Moore if he wins.

Tough but there it is, Alabama.

It will show the world that a WRONGLY ACCUED man is worth more than a Democrat!

Moron.....I WANT Moore to win.........

I want to see republican senators welcome him with open arms into the senate

i want to see how McConnell greets him and gives him committee assignments

I want to see pictures of Trump embracing Moore.......

I am going to love it.........LOL

Forum List

Back