Luxury San Francisco store may close after 166 years due to ‘litany of destructive’ policies making the city ‘unlivable.’

Life in the blue zones. And this joy is what former San Francisco Mayor Newsom wants for all of the United States.
Glad I’m old enough to have visited San Fran when it was a nice place.

Forget earthquakes. San Francisco is slowly sinking​

1692236658573.png
San Francisco Examiner
https://www.sfexaminer.com › news › forget-earthquakes...

Jul 8, 2022 — San Franciscans have always occupied shaky ground. But now, parts of our quake-prone city are literally sinking under our feet.

I used to live in San Francisco. It was so beautiful. It's just destroyed now. I think the Chinese have been able to keep Chinatown clean.

Its genuinely not. The tenderloin still sucks. Market is still hit and miss. But the town itself is overwhelmingly lovely.

Visit it sometimes. Its a delight.

They say with a special interactive app you can navigate around the human shit in the streets. I think they call it a "Poo Map".

San-Fran-poop-map-1024x819.jpg

Otherwise, you could probably get used to this scene in a few years.... hmm?

san fran shit.jpg

Its a lovely city. I'm probably going to get to see it again next week, if all the travel arraignments line up.

I have a dear friend with season tickets to some amazing shows.

Stop by the green algae filled city fountain across the road to Ferry Building #1 and send us back some photos.... its pretty pathetic.

yes it used to be a lovely city, but the city cant manage it anymore. Its running down. maybe we dont want this same group of progressives to do the same thing to the rest of the U.S.

Stop by the green algae filled city fountain across the road to Ferry Building #1 and send us back some photos.... its pretty pathetic.

yes it used to be a lovely city, but the city cant manage it anymore. Its running down. maybe we dont want this same group of progressives to do the same thing to the rest of the U.S.

I've been the ferry building as recently as last October. It was absolutely gorgeous. The town was beautiful. We took the trollies down the pier to the exploratorium after wandering through the farmers markets and street fairs. Gorgeous views, fantastic food, amazing public transit, just lovely.

Its collapsed in 10 months? Or are you just leaning into Fox News just a little too hard?

Its genuinely not. The tenderloin still sucks. Market is still hit and miss. But the town itself is overwhelmingly lovely.

Visit it sometimes. Its a delight.

hey well make sure you dont park on the street, cause good chance to get your windows smashed out. The culture on the streets is one of a growing lack of respect.

I've been the ferry building as recently as last October. It was absolutely gorgeous. The town was beautiful. We took the trollies down the pier to the exploratorium after wandering through the farmers markets and street fairs. Gorgeous views, fantastic food, amazing public transit, just lovely.

Its collapsed in 10 months? Or are you just leaning into Fox News just a little too hard?
No I was there. I live in the east Bay... Im talking about the big fountain pond ..across the road from the ferry building.. they let that thing go and just turn disgusting... like everything else when you get off the main path.

I always BART or ferry in when I'm in town.

Right. I still go there too, but when I compare how it used to be in the late 80's.... there is just no comparison... the rest of the bay area hasnt gotten this bad.. what is their problem? Its the leadership of that city for some time now.

Right. I still go there too, but when I compare how it used to be in the late 80's.... there is just no comparison... the rest of the bay area hasnt gotten this bad.. what is their problem? Its the leadership of that city for some time now.

I'll take a look next week. Though I'll probably be more downtown than on the water.

I'm not saying there aren't shady parts of town. I did some commissions for a makerspace near the Moscone center like a decade ago. And you had to step over folks on some cross streets.

You sure do worry about San Francisco a lot. Do you live there? Have family there? Or is it just an obsession based on envy?
The worry is that too many other American cities will follow the same policies that led to such a situation. The only persons envious are those who like lawlessness.

The worry is that too many other American cities will follow the same policies that led to such a situation. The only persons envious are those who like lawlessness.
Perhaps the boy who created like 40 threads on SF would be better suited to wondering why red states are so impoverished?

Forum List

Back