Lushbo Limbaugh on Colbert

Reminds me of Howard Stern before his move to Sirius....
People would call the show bitching about when Howard said this or that
but they started the call by saying they hated Howard and never listened to the show...

C'mon Libs we know you listen to El Rushbo.

They have to. Cumulus is in trouble without Rush and Hannity.

Limbaugh does the same shit that Colbert does

Just for the other side

Except that Colbert is a very talented musician and singer, he's funny as hell, he's not a fat slob addicted to drugs and booze, not a womanizer who needs to smuggle Viagara and the House speaker doesn't call him for his marching orders.

That's what happens when people throw seven figures at you. Well generally. Wouldn't happen to me.

Last edited:
Colbert WAS funny as hell until he gave in to his basic nature and abandoned humor for smarmy.
I think Colbert will try to be a little more even handed once he takes over. He will of course still be more left leaning, but so what? It's not a political talk show. I enjoy Colbert and Stewart every time I watch them, which is not very often. I even enjoy Maher's humor at times, but I think he's a little off the reservation with his positions. Maher would do better on one of those looser MSNBC shows, better known as LSDNBC or PMSNBC.

Colbert is taking the most heat from liberals who don't appreciate his humor.

This is not going to end well for Colbert or CBS.

Reminds me of Howard Stern before his move to Sirius....
People would call the show bitching about when Howard said this or that
but they started the call by saying they hated Howard and never listened to the show...

C'mon Libs we know you listen to El Rushbo.

I used to listen to Rush in the early 90s. He was very funny

But then he began to take himself too seriously and the hero worship went to his head

Now I feel like I need a shower after I listen to him

^ that

You guys just don't want to give credit to Limbaugh, and what he's been able to achieve, all of it just from behind a microphone over the AM waves. He's one of the most talented and smartest in the business, and he single-handedly pioneered the whole talk show / political commentary industry both on the radio as well as TV. Many have come after him and tried to imitate what he does, but nobody holds a candle. I don't agree with many of his positions, because he looks at it from a very biased unforgiving perspective. But you have to appreciate what he does day in and day out, instead of demonizing him just because he's not a liberal or a Democrat. He's just one more voice out there, but a damn good one.

Common sense would dictate that Rush would be happy for the guy and congratulate him. Nope. A fellow talk show host. Colbert is no threat to the country, no threat to the already sleazy political system we now have where big money rules. I like Colbert and think he is as talented as any other talk show entertainer out there.

"
Rush does it with compassion and dignity and respect.

Colbert does it with hate and contempt and derision.

Colbert does "shit", like you say. Limbaugh does not."

Now that IS funny. Perhaps Colbert will use that line. Hilarious.

Limbaugh: CBS has 'declared war on the heartland of America' by hiring Colbert - POLITICO.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh is not happy with the news that Stephen Colbert is taking over for David Letterman as host of the "Late Show" on CBS.

Speaking shortly after the news broke Thursday, Limbaugh said the network has "declared war" and is launching an assault on "traditional America," according to audio from the liberal watchdog group Media Matters.

"CBS has just declared war on the heartland of America. No longer is comedy going to be a covert assault on traditional American, conservative values," Limbaugh said on his show. "Now it's just right out in the open. This hire is a redefinition of what is funny, and a redefinition of what is comedy. They're blowing up the 11:30 format under the guise that the world's changing and people don't want the kind of comedy that Carson gave us — or even Letterman, they don't want it anymore. It's media planting a flag here, it's I think maybe, media's last stand, but it's a declaration."

What an ass he is. A hugely fat , drug- and booze-addicted ass.

Its okay if extremist rw's, like him, lie about the US every single day. And, what's the name of that failed comic who struggles to get someone to listen to his stupidity? Sorry, he's just SO forgettable, I can't remember his name.

STFU Lushbo. You can't silence Colbert or any one else.

You can yell louder and you can bounce your sloppy blubber around but you can't silence anyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
And yet some on the Right still think Colbert is conservative - talk about stupid.

So do some on the left...... I was amazed that Randi Rhodes was pissed off at a gag that Colbert did...then I realized she was so stupid she couldn't understand sarcasm, which
Colbert is a master of.

Forum List

Back