Lushbo Limbaugh on Colbert

Luddly Neddite

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2011
Limbaugh: CBS has 'declared war on the heartland of America' by hiring Colbert - POLITICO.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh is not happy with the news that Stephen Colbert is taking over for David Letterman as host of the "Late Show" on CBS.

Speaking shortly after the news broke Thursday, Limbaugh said the network has "declared war" and is launching an assault on "traditional America," according to audio from the liberal watchdog group Media Matters.

"CBS has just declared war on the heartland of America. No longer is comedy going to be a covert assault on traditional American, conservative values," Limbaugh said on his show. "Now it's just right out in the open. This hire is a redefinition of what is funny, and a redefinition of what is comedy. They're blowing up the 11:30 format under the guise that the world's changing and people don't want the kind of comedy that Carson gave us — or even Letterman, they don't want it anymore. It's media planting a flag here, it's I think maybe, media's last stand, but it's a declaration."

What an ass he is. A hugely fat , drug- and booze-addicted ass.

Its okay if extremist rw's, like him, lie about the US every single day. And, what's the name of that failed comic who struggles to get someone to listen to his stupidity? Sorry, he's just SO forgettable, I can't remember his name.

STFU Lushbo. You can't silence Colbert or any one else.

You can yell louder and you can bounce your sloppy blubber around but you can't silence anyone.

What would the radical left do without "Media Matters"? MM turns over it's (tax exempt) junk to somebody called Dylan Byers from Politico and they release Byers editorial view of Limbaugh to the vast low information left. Ho-hum.

It'll get his audience all frothed up just like the rancher illegally grazing his herd on public lands & the fauxrage that created.

Don't talk about Rush that way. He is the titular leader of the GOP. They need his "blessing".

Well, he is entitled to his opinion. Personally I think Colbert will be a great choice and more entertaining that that idiot they brought instead of Leno.

some people need a life

How embarrassing to post for all to see how miserable one is all over some frikken radio host

jeeeesh

Reminds me of Howard Stern before his move to Sirius....
People would call the show bitching about when Howard said this or that
but they started the call by saying they hated Howard and never listened to the show...

C'mon Libs we know you listen to El Rushbo.

Limbaugh does the same shit that Colbert does

Just for the other side

Reminds me of Howard Stern before his move to Sirius....
People would call the show bitching about when Howard said this or that
but they started the call by saying they hated Howard and never listened to the show...

C'mon Libs we know you listen to El Rushbo.

I used to listen to Rush in the early 90s. He was very funny

But then he began to take himself too seriously and the hero worship went to his head

Now I feel like I need a shower after I listen to him

Limbaugh: CBS has 'declared war on the heartland of America' by hiring Colbert - POLITICO.com

Conservative radio host Rush Limbaugh is not happy with the news that Stephen Colbert is taking over for David Letterman as host of the "Late Show" on CBS.

Speaking shortly after the news broke Thursday, Limbaugh said the network has "declared war" and is launching an assault on "traditional America," according to audio from the liberal watchdog group Media Matters.

"CBS has just declared war on the heartland of America. No longer is comedy going to be a covert assault on traditional American, conservative values," Limbaugh said on his show. "Now it's just right out in the open. This hire is a redefinition of what is funny, and a redefinition of what is comedy. They're blowing up the 11:30 format under the guise that the world's changing and people don't want the kind of comedy that Carson gave us — or even Letterman, they don't want it anymore. It's media planting a flag here, it's I think maybe, media's last stand, but it's a declaration."

What an ass he is. A hugely fat , drug- and booze-addicted ass.

Its okay if extremist rw's, like him, lie about the US every single day. And, what's the name of that failed comic who struggles to get someone to listen to his stupidity? Sorry, he's just SO forgettable, I can't remember his name.

STFU Lushbo. You can't silence Colbert or any one else.

You can yell louder and you can bounce your sloppy blubber around but you can't silence anyone.

Surely you aren't suggesting Colbert isn't a liberal and doesn't attack conservatives?

Forum List

Back