Lushbo - funny and completely predictable

Sez President Obama has declared war on marriage. Meanwhile, Ann Romney appeared on one of the morning talk shows wearing a $190 t-shirt. And how about those cute scooters they got so they can zip around the new 57 room mansion? Can't expect them to hike all the way to the car elevators.

Obviously, the romneys are just like the rest of us and have a perfect understanding of the day to day problems and issues we face.

Comforting, ain't it.

All of a sudden the left despises money? What happened to Camelot? FDR was the richest president in the 20th century. He had more than scooters in his mansion in Hyde Park, he had a little army of servants . Rush is "having more fun than a human being should be allowed to have" because of the Barry Hussein administration not in spite of it.

Rush is wrong. obama's war isn't on marriage, it's on Christianity.

I can't believe I am asking this... (would you all believe my account is being hacked?)... but seriously, what has he done to prosecute a war on Christianity? Come out in favor of telling the American people to keep their noses out of other people's private lives?

There are a lot of Christians, myself included who believe that God loves homosexual sinners just as he loves me, the chief of sinners.

I truly don't see this war on Christianity by President Obama. Maybe that can be said about certain atheists, but Obama isn't participating.

Immie

Strawman.

Strawman.

This is about government issued marriage licenses and those rights and privileges attached. In OUR country, the government cannot give such licenses to one group and not another without compelling reason....and to add to that, the government cannot discriminate based on gender.

So, give us the compelling reason that government can discriminate based on gender. I'm listening.

Give us a compelling reason that government can discriminate based on number of wives and husbands.

That compelling reason is that we have a definition of marriage, which is between one man and one woman.

Evolution, you know.

Now answer the question this time instead of ducking.

If we are to redefine it marriage, why should we use YOUR re-definition and not that of the sheepherder?

Although I agree that marriage is only between one man and one woman, I am not sure that you can legitimately make such a claim as "we have a definition of marriage". Such would assume that everyone agrees with that definition and I don't think you can say that.

Immie

Well, you can always find exceptions to what people agree with. We are talking about the vast proponderence of what culture and society has given us over evolution of same.

How many times have I said that the definition of marriage, as has evolved over 3000 years of human history, means one man and one woman?

Yammer all you want. Won't make it true.

Not by your re-definition, of course.

But why should your redefiniton be used instead of the polygamist's?

Because ... because..... because ...... ?

LOL
Why is your definition correct?

Why should your government control our lives?

At least has the courage to stand up for your beliefs. You always say you want bigger government, more laws. Just once, leave your silly 'men will marry thousands' out of it and have a tiny bit of gumption and say why you want that.

Just kidding because you don't have the guts to do that.

I can't believe I am asking this... (would you all believe my account is being hacked?)... but seriously, what has he done to prosecute a war on Christianity? Come out in favor of telling the American people to keep their noses out of other people's private lives?

There are a lot of Christians, myself included who believe that God loves homosexual sinners just as he loves me, the chief of sinners.

I truly don't see this war on Christianity by President Obama. Maybe that can be said about certain atheists, but Obama isn't participating.

Immie
Thank you...one who understands the depths of God's love.

Since you broadbrushed I can answer this. It means nothing to me if gays get married or don't get married, it has ZERO impact on my life.

where was your name in that statement of mine?

You said "these people" in reference to people posting here and i'm one these people posting here.

You need to relax.

I would guess that in her books you are not a liberal; therefore, you are not a person. You must be subhuman like the rest of us conservatives.

Immie

I will never believe there is any place for government control of our most intimate and personal lives.

You believe, then, that a man should be permitted to have 23,324 wives, then?

I just want to hear one of you libtards admit it.

:lol:

No you don't. Because when someone does, you ignore it.

Pardon me if I missed your response.

Did you agree that a man should be able to have 116,326 wives if he damn well pleases, then?

You believe, then, that a man should be permitted to have 23,324 wives, then?

I just want to hear one of you libtards admit it.

:lol:

Did you agree that a man should be able to have 116,326 wives if he damn well pleases, then?

Sure, as long as all those women are of sound mind and can freely consent. I don't care how many wives someone has, it doesn't impact me. Good luck to him though as one is tough enough.

Report me then. Do your duty.

I asked you a question....did I miss a policy change?

Why would I report you when I'm not sure if you violated policy or not? (BTW that is another question)

I have not noticed a report yet. If you believe I am breaking the rules...stop whining and do your duty.

I don't know if you are or not, you have the orange name and I'm asking if the rule about using posters family in responses changed. I'll just PM someone else about it since you refuse to answer my legitimate question. :(

Sez President Obama has declared war on marriage. Meanwhile, Ann Romney appeared on one of the morning talk shows wearing a $190 t-shirt. And how about those cute scooters they got so they can zip around the new 57 room mansion? Can't expect them to hike all the way to the car elevators.

Obviously, the romneys are just like the rest of us and have a perfect understanding of the day to day problems and issues we face.

Comforting, ain't it.

I don't think that the President has declared war on marriage.

I believe that his dopey Veep just forced him to announce what he was going to say, anyway, just sooner than had been planned.

I also don't give a crap about the issue.

But it is amusing to me that the muddly.dullwit thread headline has almost nothing to do with his post and that his post has almost nothing to do with Rush or the topic of gay marriage.

Immie
Thank you...one who understands the depths of God's love.

Thank you responding to this post because I would have missed it otherwise.

Sure, as long as all those women are of sound mind and can freely consent.

Thank You!!! I appreciate your candor.

Would you agree that your position on multiple wives is the only valid position which one who seeks to redefine the definition of marriage can possibly have if one is serious about keeping 'government out of the bedroom'?

PLYMCO_PILGRIM said:
I wonder what it is these people imgine about gays being married.

Once gays can marry do you think they will whisper to your spouses about what an little penis you have?

Since you broadbrushed I can answer this. It means nothing to me if gays get married or don't get married, it has ZERO impact on my life.

where was your name in that statement of mine?

You said "these people" in reference to people posting here and i'm one these people posting here.

You need to relax.

I would guess that in her books you are not a liberal; therefore, you are not a person. You must be subhuman like the rest of us conservatives.

Immie

I dunno :dunno:

Forum List

Back