Lumpy 1.. still kicking

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
(Well I'm sorry about Lumpy the Cat... and Mr. Fitnah's loss)

Lumpy 1... the caring, friendly and generally all round nice guy is still here and gently kicking.

Lumpy 1... the caring, friendly and generally all round nice guy is still here and gently kicking.

Why are you kicking? And what are you kicking?

Did you kick Lumpy the Cat...is that what happened?

If that was the case, we will have to strip you of the "all round nice guy" title.

Kick the kitty.

Attachments

• $Kick the cat.gif
    $Kick the cat.gif
    496.7 KB · Views: 67

Glad to hear it, Lumpy. When I first saw that other thread title, that's the first thought that entered my mind - you. I was also sorry for the loss of Mr. Fitnah's pet, but was glad it wasn't you. You are an all around nice guy. :cool:

Why are you kicking? And what are you kicking?

Did you kick Lumpy the Cat...is that what happened?

If that was the case, we will have to strip you of the "all round nice guy" title.

No, No I don't kick them, chase them out the door (outside cats are the best cats), feed them and reluctantly adopt them because of my daughters sweet loving eyes but that's about it..

Kick the kitty.

That is just.....SICK....:eusa_eh:

I agree.

I'd seen that gif before, and I thought of posting it...

...but then I used my better judgement (which comes with being an adult) and decided that it would be highly inappropriate and extremely offensive to post a clip of two young negros brutalizing a cat.

Being an adult means that you know there is ugliness and brutality in the world. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away like the monsters under the bed.

That is just.....SICK....:eusa_eh:

I agree.

...but then I used my better judgement (which comes with being an adult) and decided that it would be highly inappropriate and extremely offensive to post a clip of two young negros brutalizing a cat.

Being an adult means that you know there is ugliness and brutality in the world. Ignoring it doesn't make it go away like the monsters under the bed.

But some of us should have the choice if we wanted to see that or not, I didn't have the choice, it was just there.

I agree.

But some of us should have the choice if we wanted to see that or not, I didn't have the choice, it was just there.

Sort of like when I PMed you that picture of my ass.

Glad to hear it, Lumpy. When I first saw that other thread title, that's the first thought that entered my mind - you. I was also sorry for the loss of Mr. Fitnah's pet, but was glad it wasn't you. You are an all around nice guy. :cool:

Thank you.. I try to be but alas there are a few that seem to hate me... no matter what I try to do....:eusa_eh:

I agree.

Bummer, you chose to be on a message board that might have things that offend you.
Don't go to WalMart, there might be somebody wearing a racist t-shirt that offends you.

Thank you.. I try to be but alas there are a few that seem to hate me... no matter what I try to do....:eusa_eh:
If everybody liked you, you'd be doing something wrong. ;)

Forum List

Back