Lumpy 1.. late introducion

Well.. I never formally introduced myself.

I'm just here to have some fun, instigate some trouble, joust with the issues and I have a special kind of fondness for the ladies.

I'm politically conservative, happily married with 4 children and try to be respectful of other points of view. I rarely use foul language unless I'm out with the Guys. My posts are either rabble-rousing or filled with innuendo but for me it's all in fun, no better..no worse than anyone else.

SOOoooooo.... This is like an illegal immigrant sneakin into the country an raizin all kinds a shit? AND NOW you want the amnesty and the second chance at a FIRST IMPRESSION????????

No fuckin way sport!!!!!!

We already got the sex tapes!!!!!!
:lol:

:lol:.. Lord help me ... now I'm screwed for sure..

Hey! Since I never did either I'll pull a newbie and put mine in Lumpy's tread!

Well, a little about myself:

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified to post here?

A tad over-qualified, but we won't hold that against you.

:lol:

Step off Lumpy!!!!! I wanna hear about Sherry's juicy DETAILS!!!!!

mmmkay.. little hint.. I think you need to offer some inspiration

No problem stud! Looks like you have this inspirational situation in hand. Do carry on!:clap2:

:udaman:

Don't you dare move this to a PM!!!!

Well, I know you're not too familiar with the Ladies...:lol:... but I'm off to a picnic with my Gals, now don't be to nervous or shy but it's all up to you now...

Last edited:
mmmkay.. little hint.. I think you need to offer some inspiration

No problem stud! Looks like you have this inspirational situation in hand. Do carry on!:clap2:

Well, I know you're not too familiar with the Ladies...:lol:... but I'm off to a picnic with my Gals, now don't be to nervous or shy but it's all up to you now...

That would be bad form. There are too many fish in the sea to break ranks and horn in on what is clearly your turf. I conceed with the ladies permission that the only reasonable course of action is to await your return with admiration and anticipation.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

That would be bad form. There are too many fish in the sea to break ranks and horn in on what is clearly your turf. I conceed with the ladies permission that the only reasonable course of action is to await your return with admiration and anticipation.

I am not Lumpy's turf.:eusa_eh: There, now you know something about me.:lol: I'm also a sarcastic and stubborn Swede.:D

I am not Lumpy's turf.:eusa_eh: There, now you know something about me.:lol: I'm also a sarcastic and stubborn Swede.:D

Yikes!!! I mean Uff Da!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It was just guy talk....we can move along....nothing to see here.....

You the tall blonde leggy variety?

:smoke:

thumbsup2.jpg

Well.. I never formally introduced myself.

I'm just here to have some fun, instigate some trouble, joust with the issues and I have a special kind of fondness for the ladies.

I'm politically conservative, happily married with 4 children and try to be respectful of other points of view. I rarely use foul language unless I'm out with the Guys. My posts are either rabble-rousing or filled with innuendo but for me it's all in fun, no better..no worse than anyone else.

Hi lumpy

Wow .. smooth as a polyester disco shirt.....

Damn it.. I wish I'd realized you were this funny earlier on....:hmpf:

My computer is from the dark ages... no youtube for Lumpy

WOW!!! That sucks...no worrys...you haven't missed much....:lol:

Ever look into recycled PC's and laptops? We have this place called Re-PC in Seattle. I have purchased 3 PC's and two laptopsover the last three years averaging around $250 each including all the upgrades I can use. They all still work great. With wyfy one never has to be without access.

Damn it.. I wish I'd realized you were this funny earlier on....:hmpf:

My computer is from the dark ages... no youtube for Lumpy

WOW!!! That sucks...no worrys...you haven't missed much....:lol:

Ever look into recycled PC's and laptops? We have this place called Re-PC in Seattle. I have purchased 3 PC's and two laptopsover the last three years averaging around $250 each including all the upgrades I can use. They all still work great. With wyfy one never has to be without access.

Well..there's an angle I haven't though of..

Originally I figured I'd wait until this one blew up but now I think I'll buy a new one or a great used one and blow this one up personally..

Heck.. I work down in the silicon valley every other week, if you can't find it there.. and so on

Forum List

Back