Lumpy 1.. late introducion

Damn it.. I wish I'd realized you were this funny earlier on....:hmpf:

My computer is from the dark ages... no youtube for Lumpy

WOW!!! That sucks...no worrys...you haven't missed much....:lol:

Ever look into recycled PC's and laptops? We have this place called Re-PC in Seattle. I have purchased 3 PC's and two laptopsover the last three years averaging around $250 each including all the upgrades I can use. They all still work great. With wyfy one never has to be without access.

Well..there's an angle I haven't though of..

Originally I figured I'd wait until this one blew up but now I think I'll buy a new one or a great used one and blow this one up personally..

Heck.. I work down in the silicon valley every other week, if you can't find it there.. and so on

Ya for real... like I said ... good used puters from a reputable firm can save you a butt load! Mine were all gauranteed for a year. If you can't make em fuck up within that time frame they will last and be a value.

WOW!!! That sucks...no worrys...you haven't missed much....:lol:

Ever look into recycled PC's and laptops? We have this place called Re-PC in Seattle. I have purchased 3 PC's and two laptopsover the last three years averaging around $250 each including all the upgrades I can use. They all still work great. With wyfy one never has to be without access.

Originally I figured I'd wait until this one blew up but now I think I'll buy a new one or a great used one and blow this one up personally..

Heck.. I work down in the silicon valley every other week, if you can't find it there.. and so on

Ya for real... like I said ... good used puters from a reputable firm can save you a butt load! Mine were all gauranteed for a year. If you can't make em fuck up within that time frame they will last and be a value.

Well thank you .. I'd also thought about building my own.. with plans Ringel gave me but this sounds a lot easier..and a guarantee wouldn't hurt..

xotoxi-albums-welcome-picture1195-welcome-child.gif

Well thank you .. I'd also thought about building my own.. with plans Ringel gave me but this sounds a lot easier..and a guarantee wouldn't hurt..

Careful my padawan learner. Don't be swayed by the dark side! You must resist! Use the Schwartz! :eusa_whistle:

Careful my padawan learner. Don't be swayed by the dark side! You must resist! Use the Schwartz! :eusa_whistle:

Da Schwartz...My fickled Schwartz... do tell Master..

NO!...Lumpy! NO!

The dark side has all the bargains from people who's hopes and dreams were shattered.

They invested all their money on trick accessories and had no vision or a workable plan on what to do with their overbuilt puters.

They had to sell the machines they thought would lift them out of their horrible lives with novels and crazy ideas...but mostly eons of wasted time on the internet.

They sadly came to discover that Pampers and Huggies for the kids were more practical.

Build YOUR future on a foundation of their crippled DREAMS!!!!

NO!...Lumpy! NO!

The dark side has all the bargains from people who's hopes and dreams were shattered.

They invested all their money on trick accessories and had no vision or a workable plan on what to do with their overbuilt puters.

They had to sell the machines they thought would lift them out of their horrible lives with novels and crazy ideas...but mostly eons of wasted time on the internet.

They sadly came to discover that Pampers and Huggies for the kids were more practical.

Build YOUR future on a foundation of their crippled DREAMS!!!!

Still sucking air Dark Helmet?
(Can I get you a Mr Coffee?)

The Schwartz....... The Dark Side....... Who's my Daddy?

Phew... this is complicated...:eusa_doh:

Morning doll face. What's for breakfast?:lol:

Hey Huggy, I miss your tunes from The List.

Sorry doll face:confused: It's still locked up in protective custody until Gunny can figure out how to get rid of the nasty attack on it. I miss posting em too. I don't have a stereo here at the motel so the only way I can listen to my fav tunes is to play em here. Thanks for the support.

Morning doll face. What's for breakfast?:lol:

Hey Huggy, I miss your tunes from The List.

Sorry doll face:confused: It's still locked up in protective custody until Gunny can figure out how to get rid of the nasty attack on it. I miss posting em too. I don't have a stereo here at the motel so the only way I can listen to my fav tunes is to play em here. Thanks for the support.

Could you start a new one??

Forum List

Back