Lumpy 1.. late introducion

Hey Huggy, I miss your tunes from The List.

Sorry doll face:confused: It's still locked up in protective custody until Gunny can figure out how to get rid of the nasty attack on it. I miss posting em too. I don't have a stereo here at the motel so the only way I can listen to my fav tunes is to play em here. Thanks for the support.

Could you start a new one??

I don't think it would be the same. Sure I could but Gunny hasn't indicated it is a lost cause so I'm just going to be patient and see what happens.

Sorry doll face:confused: It's still locked up in protective custody until Gunny can figure out how to get rid of the nasty attack on it. I miss posting em too. I don't have a stereo here at the motel so the only way I can listen to my fav tunes is to play em here. Thanks for the support.

Could you start a new one??

I don't think it would be the same. Sure I could but Gunny hasn't indicated it is a lost cause so I'm just going to be patient and see what happens.

Well if you want to pass around a petition, I'll sign it.:D

Well.. I never formally introduced myself.

I'm just here to have some fun, instigate some trouble, joust with the issues and I have a special kind of fondness for the ladies.

I'm politically conservative, happily married with 4 children and try to be respectful of other points of view. I rarely use foul language unless I'm out with the Guys. My posts are either rabble-rousing or filled with innuendo but for me it's all in fun, no better..no worse than anyone else.

welcome Lumpy....guess I'm not gonna get many quarters out of you for the curse jar.....hope you have fun here.

Morning doll face. What's for breakfast?:lol:

Hey Huggy, I miss your tunes from The List.

Damn.. if there was anyway I could help... I would.... that just sucks...:evil:

Well.. I never formally introduced myself.

I'm just here to have some fun, instigate some trouble, joust with the issues and I have a special kind of fondness for the ladies.

I'm politically conservative, happily married with 4 children and try to be respectful of other points of view. I rarely use foul language unless I'm out with the Guys. My posts are either rabble-rousing or filled with innuendo but for me it's all in fun, no better..no worse than anyone else.

Lumpy 1:

Welcome to the fourms. Like you, I, too, like to have fun, so we should get alone famously.

RO

I think we sort of met in my own intro thread.

I'm glad to meet you and shall look for your "rabble-rousing" opinions.

Well thank you all ... it's like my virginity has been restored...:lol:

Then taken repeatedly..

Forum List

Back