Lumpy 1.. late introducion

Lumpy 1

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2009
Well.. I never formally introduced myself.

I'm just here to have some fun, instigate some trouble, joust with the issues and I have a special kind of fondness for the ladies.

I'm politically conservative, happily married with 4 children and try to be respectful of other points of view. I rarely use foul language unless I'm out with the Guys. My posts are either rabble-rousing or filled with innuendo but for me it's all in fun, no better..no worse than anyone else.

Last edited:
Hey! Since I never did either I'll pull a newbie and put mine in Lumpy's tread!

Well, a little about myself:

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified to post here?

Hey! Since I never did either I'll pull a newbie and put mine in Lumpy's tread!

Well, a little about myself:

Ah. Well... I attended Juilliard... I'm a graduate of the Harvard business school. I travel quite extensively. I lived through the Black Plague and had a pretty good time during that. I've seen the EXORCIST ABOUT A HUNDRED AND SIXTY-SEVEN TIMES, AND IT KEEPS GETTING FUNNIER EVERY SINGLE TIME I SEE IT... NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT YOU'RE TALKING TO A DEAD GUY... NOW WHAT DO YOU THINK? You think I'm qualified to post here?

I'd say you're more qualified than most....

Well, I introduced myself, but I was less than honest.

I'm a 19 year old French exchange student trust fund baby. I'm just here because in French, "bitch" means "hottie" and I hope to score some fashionista tips.

I'm just here to have some fun, instigate some trouble, joust with the issues and I have a special kind of fondness for the ladies.

I'm politically conservative, happily married with 4 children and try to be respectful of other points of view. I rarely use foul language unless I'm out with the Guys. My posts are either rabble-rousing or filled with innuendo but for me it's all in fun, no better..no worse than anyone else.

Do we now have to name all ten of your -- what are they? Cats?

Do we now have to name all ten of your -- what are they? Cats?

Yes.. Felix has been gettin busy.... perhaps the poor little waives should be named..:lol:

And I sir, am your ardent fan! :)

And I sir, am your ardent fan! :)

Well don't read the "sexual revolution.. results" thread .. their killing me over there...:lol:

Last edited:
*Sighs*

A USMB-er's work is never done....

Poltergeist, placebo, loot, kudos, khaki, juggernaut, glitch, confetti, berserk, assassin.

$5 if you can guess why these words relate.

Well... ah .. ha ha you're stuck on 69.......

*Sighs*

A USMB-er's work is never done....

Poltergeist, placebo, loot, kudos, khaki, juggernaut, glitch, confetti, berserk, assassin.

$5 if you can guess why these words relate.

My dad took me to see that movie. He took me to all the 'disaster' movies back in the day.

I just noticed I spelled introduction wrong..:eusa_doh:..

well.. it's okay in Spanish..:lol:

SOOoooooo.... This is like an illegal immigrant sneakin into the country an raizin all kinds a shit? AND NOW you want the amnesty and the second chance at a FIRST IMPRESSION????????

No fuckin way sport!!!!!!

We already got the sex tapes!!!!!!
:lol:

Forum List

Back