+LSU joins "elite 8" with great win over UCLA

rampart

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2023
kim mulke outfit blows out arena lights .

on edit: by outfit, well, you just gotta see a photo of mulke's pants suit.

today's question. if a 6'6" monster who could nail 3s from the 1/2 court wandered into baton rouge for try outs, how closely would a great coach inspect the equipment?

today's question. if a 6'6" monster who could nail 3s from the 1/2 court wandered into baton rouge for try outs, how closely would a great coach inspect the equipment?

GILF

1711980822944.png

It's easy to forget these are just young women. This girl probably went to a sorority or fraternity formal with her boyfriend last year. We can't even imagine what they look like all done up
1711981234276.png

1711981297862.png

my wife wants to know where mulke gets her clothes.

maybe i better hide the credit card.
One of my favorite wrestlers is Seth Rawlins. He dresses flamboyantly. One time he walked to the ring with giant boots. I want a pair until I saw how expensive they were

1711982918875.png

One of my favorite wrestlers is Seth Rawlins. He dresses flamboyantly. One time he walked to the ring with giant boots. I want a pair until I saw how expensive they were

View attachment 925477
those remind me of the white plastic shrimp boots made famous by desantis

venice, louisiana is barely a community at the head of the passes, more like a boat dock at the edge of the world.

like every such boat dock there is a bar. and this one had a strip show at 1 in the afternoon.

oh, the white shrimp boots. that is what the dancers wore at that little bar tips hanging from the boot tops rather than the traditional "fort knockers."

angel will be playing tonight vs that clark girl at iowa.
I can't wait. This may get more viewers than the finals. If Clark loses, this will be the highest rated game. If she wins, the finals will break women college basketball records.

It's the Eminem thing. Or Elvis.

I can't wait. This may get more viewers than the finals. If Clark loses, this will be the highest rated game. If she wins, the finals will break women college basketball records.

is a more recent example taylor swift?

jesus. my wife is looking through old christmas sweaters as if anything can come close to the coach. mulke is a rolling side show of attendance herself.

The reality is what I have seen my life. most African Americans will be for LSU. more white people for Iowa. It always seems to be opposite of rpolarized for some reason. And nothing is learned for 60 years. Examples are Ali/Frazier and Trailblazers/Sixers.

The reality is what I have seen my life. most African Americans will be for LSU. more white people for Iowa. It always seems to be opposite of rpolarized for some reason. And nothing is learned for 60 years. Examples are Ali/Frazier and Trailblazers/Sixers.
Or Duke vs Michigan when Christian Laetner was on the team? Boy America hated that guy. I don't after seeing his 30 for 30.

Angel Reese: Ive been sexualize cry cry
well duh

Forum List

Back