Low Information Voters versus Dimwitted Voters

And I have explained over and over why more people voting would change things for the positive but Republicans just let it roll right off of their brains like water to a feather

Spent the holiday week listening to the Right Wing Noise Machine .. replays of Rushbo and other wingnut, echo chamber mouthpieces and let me tell you I got an education.

It seems right wing world is of the opinion that the GOP lost the Presidential election, not because of Romney or the right wing kooks that came out of the woodwork to actually help the President and Democrats (the Dems actually won seats in BOTH houses of Congress in 2012), but because of low information voters...people new to the process, first time voters and others.

Imagine a party actually running against more people voting? It's hilariously funny and sad at the same time.

I guess the GOP base thinks having information o matter how twisted or distorted makes a better voter.

Denial runs rampant, but what is worth watching is how the right wingers deal with the fact that more people are voting now...more youth, and blacks, and others who usually sit out an election

Dante predicts more victimhood for the GOP and it's base

More pearls of stupidity from a left wing blow hard.
Dante left wing? :laugh2: :cuckoo:

Spent the holiday week listening to the Right Wing Noise Machine .. replays of Rushbo and other wingnut, echo chamber mouthpieces and let me tell you I got an education.

It seems right wing world is of the opinion that the GOP lost the Presidential election, not because of Romney or the right wing kooks that came out of the woodwork to actually help the President and Democrats (the Dems actually won seats in BOTH houses of Congress in 2012), but because of low information voters...people new to the process, first time voters and others.

Imagine a party actually running against more people voting? It's hilariously funny and sad at the same time.

I guess the GOP base thinks having information o matter how twisted or distorted makes a better voter.

Denial runs rampant, but what is worth watching is how the right wingers deal with the fact that more people are voting now...more youth, and blacks, and others who usually sit out an election

Dante predicts more victimhood for the GOP and it's base

More pearls of stupidity from a left wing blow hard.
Look at you fools. You vote wrong but that doesn't stop you from showing up

JEsus sealybobo is a case study in favor of eugenics

And I have explained over and over why more people voting would change things for the positive but Republicans just let it roll right off of their brains like water to a feather

Oh!!!! You've explained it. I see. That settles things.

:the wave:

:cuckoo:
In fact The Daily Show did a piece on it I'm sure you can YouTube Google or find it on comedy central. If you still don't understand what can I say?

You guys just know that if 30% more Americans voted Republicans would not get 50% of those votes. Maybe you'd get ten%.

And that would change everything, starting with the gop's tactics and policies.

Politicians would start working for us again not just the rich.

The rich called fdr a traitor to his class. Meanwhile middle class conservatives don't realize they screw themselves when they vote GOP.

Middle class Republicans point to us liberals and cry class warfare not realizing they vote with the enemy in a war that has always existed and always will exist. They literally vote against their own financial interest usually over some b******* wedge issues like God Jays guns or racism but ignorance is the number one factor in being a conservative. Assuming you aren't one of them the one percent that makes over $400,000 a year. And maybe you make a hundred thousand a year or a hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. In that case you make enough that you want to protect the status quo even if that's not a fair thing to do

In fact The Daily Show did a piece on it I'm sure you can YouTube Google or find it on comedy central. If you still don't understand what can I say?

You guys just know that if 30% more Americans voted Republicans would not get 50% of those votes. Maybe you'd get ten%.

The rich called fdr a traitor to his class. Meanwhile middle class conservatives don't realize they screw themselves when they vote GOP.
Well if the Daily show weighed in i guess it has to be true, factual, and the gods honest bullshit!

IF!!! IF??? Which voters. You assume too much in your hypothesis. Jesus, you're a first class imbecile

Middle class Republicans point to us liberals and cry class warfare not realizing they vote with the enemy in a war that has always existed and always will exist. They literally vote against their own financial interest usually over some b******* wedge issues like God Jays guns or racism but ignorance is the number one factor in being a conservative. Assuming you aren't one of them the one percent that makes over $400,000 a year. And maybe you make a hundred thousand a year or a hundred and fifty thousand dollars a year. In that case you make enough that you want to protect the status quo even if that's not a fair thing to do

the problem is people like you making the case for liberals. you do more harm than good

Financial interest? Explain that one to us?

I pay 6% sales tax Down here compared to my home town of 10.25%

Gas is $2.11 compared to what I heard today it is $3.46 in California

My property taxes is $4,000 dollars less a year compared to the same typ of property in my home town

My smokes a $1.19 a pack compared to $10 bucks plus a pack in my home town

Do you even know how to do math?

I GET IT

libs are losers who lie to themselves

i love the way the loser Left tries to throw it in the face of others that obama won twice
is that how far you morons lowered the bar? Bush won twice, Reagan won twice

as for only wanting some to vote; yes that would be legal American citizens

the Left wants to flood the system with potential illegal voters; that's why you douchebags take pains to try to seperate voter registration fraud from vote fraud

that makes sense in a deluded libs mind
but under Progressives the rich got richer, the poorest got poorer
who votes against their own interests?

Well if the Daily show weighed in i guess it has to be true, factual, and the gods honest bullshit!

IF!!! IF??? Which voters. You assume too much in your hypothesis. Jesus, you're a first class imbecile
I agree what you said about Jesus

Financial interest? Explain that one to us?

I pay 6% sales tax Down here compared to my home town of 10.25%

Gas is $2.11 compared to what I heard today it is $3.46 in California

My property taxes is $4,000 dollars less a year compared to the same typ of property in my home town

My smokes a $1.19 a pack compared to $10 bucks plus a pack in my home town

Do you even know how to do math?
Tell me why don't Americans flock to where you live then? If it's so cheap and great to live how come corporations don't go down there and set up their operations I'll tell you why because nobody wants to live there

the problem is people like you making the case for liberals. you do more harm than good
Let's hear you make a case for liberals then

The poor who vote Republican vote against their own interest. The middle class too

The poor who vote Republican vote against their own interest. The middle class too
\

i dont understand why you idiots lie to yourselves

is it mental illness???

AGAIN; the richest and only the richest have prospered under obama

the middle class and poor are barely getting by
while the richest got much richer under obama

\

i dont understand why you idiots lie to yourselves

is it mental illness???

AGAIN; the richest and only the richest have prospered under obama

the middle class and poor are barely getting by
while the richest got much richer under obama
I know so why isn't it trickling down? And why don't the rich love him? I'll tell you why. Because he's trying to change that and the GOP who are the party for the rich won't let him.

Forum List

Back