Low Information Voters versus Dimwitted Voters

Low_Information_Voter_Thoughts.jpg

Of course the dimwitted voters would be those who actually thought Romney would beat
Obama

The dimwitted voters are the ones that believed the lies that Obama told while campaigning.

Oh! You actually believe your candidate doesn't lie and that people vote policies?

:lol:

you have no clue how voters vote and how political campaigns work. :laugh2:

Of course the dimwitted voters would be those who actually thought Romney would beat
Obama

The dimwitted voters are the ones that believed the lies that Obama told while campaigning.

Oh! You actually believe your candidate doesn't lie and that people vote policies?

If you like your Doctor you can keep him.

Obama

If you like your Doctor you can keep him.

I did and I have.

and btw BOZO, people voted for Obama based on THAT line? :laugh2: you appear as confused as always

next

Spent the holiday week listening to the Right Wing Noise Machine .. replays of Rushbo and other wingnut, echo chamber mouthpieces and let me tell you I got an education.

It seems right wing world is of the opinion that the GOP lost the Presidential election, not because of Romney or the right wing kooks that came out of the woodwork to actually help the President and Democrats (the Dems actually won seats in BOTH houses of Congress in 2012), but because of low information voters...people new to the process, first time voters and others.

Imagine a party actually running against more people voting? It's hilariously funny and sad at the same time.

I guess the GOP base thinks having information o matter how twisted or distorted makes a better voter.

Denial runs rampant, but what is worth watching is how the right wingers deal with the fact that more people are voting now...more youth, and blacks, and others who usually sit out an election

Dante predicts more victimhood for the GOP and it's base

It's not the act of voting that preserves our type of democracy. It's having INFORMED and moral voters who understand the Constitution and how things work.. Raving about VOLUME of voters who are driven to polls with gimmicks and hot-button issues is not smart.. OTH -- political wizards severely underestimate the Common Sense of low information voters on both sides. Even when the mainstream media is derelict in their duty to inform, and their product is a god awful combo of fluff and propaganda, older low information voters on BOTH sides who couldn't tell you where the Mason Dixon line is --- get the drift of where the country is heading.

The future is in 3rd party politics. Sooner or later both duopoly parties need replacing..

BTW -- They are not arguing for LESS people voting. They are arguing for better voter registration procedures so that going to the polls is as easy and SECURE as shipping with UPS online. And to prevent illegals from voting. Whereas -- recent poll I saw said that Dems FAVORED illegals voting by something like 60/40%...

It's not the act of voting that preserves our type of democracy. It's having INFORMED and moral voters who understand the Constitution and how things work.. Raving about VOLUME of voters who are driven to polls with gimmicks and hot-button issues is not smart.. OTH -- political wizards severely underestimate the Common Sense of low information voters on both sides. Even when the mainstream media is derelict in their duty to inform, and their product is a god awful combo of fluff and propaganda, older low information voters on BOTH sides who couldn't tell you where the Mason Dixon line is --- get the drift of where the country is heading.

The future is in 3rd party politics. Sooner or later both duopoly parties need replacing..
You may be confusing our republic with democracy. Hmm...

The founding generation spoke to having an informed and moral society in order to keep a republic. They were NOT big fans of democracy and were not addressing how the USA would function as a democracy.

Understanding the Constitution and how it works would be the job of the representatives the people elect in a democratic republic.

Political wizards consistently manipulate the dimwitted citizenry who mistake every thought in their pathetic heads as being Common Sense

Older voters have experience. They may even have wisdom, but the future is NOT theirs.

Spent the holiday week listening to the Right Wing Noise Machine .. replays of Rushbo and other wingnut, echo chamber mouthpieces and let me tell you I got an education.

It seems right wing world is of the opinion that the GOP lost the Presidential election, not because of Romney or the right wing kooks that came out of the woodwork to actually help the President and Democrats (the Dems actually won seats in BOTH houses of Congress in 2012), but because of low information voters...people new to the process, first time voters and others.

Imagine a party actually running against more people voting? It's hilariously funny and sad at the same time.

I guess the GOP base thinks having information o matter how twisted or distorted makes a better voter.

Denial runs rampant, but what is worth watching is how the right wingers deal with the fact that more people are voting now...more youth, and blacks, and others who usually sit out an election

Dante predicts more victimhood for the GOP and it's base

You are wrong. Look at Australia. Over 90% of the citizens vote and the politicians he turned to the center not to the extreme left and right. More citizens voting does matter it means more involved interested citizen. If they're voting for the wrong party that's the right isn't it?

Look at Australia. Over 90% of the citizens vote and the politicians he turned to the center not to the extreme left and right. More citizens voting does matter it means more involved interested citizen. If they're voting for the wrong party that's the right isn't it?
"the wrong party?"

good gawd, a populist fascist!!!

with that I bid you adieu

Obama
No such thing as a bad voter. The only bad people are the ones who don't vote and there are a lot of them.

Bad voters, no. Dumb voters,,, yes!
I think you're a dumb voter you think I'ma dumb voter one thing in common we're both at least voting and that's good. You just know that those people are probably not going to agree with you

You may be confusing our republic with democracy. Hmm...

The founding generation spoke to having an informed and moral society in order to keep a republic. They were NOT big fans of democracy and were not addressing how the USA would function as a democracy.

Understanding the Constitution and how it works would be the job of the representatives the people elect in a democratic republic.

Political wizards consistently manipulate the dimwitted citizenry who mistake every thought in their pathetic heads as being Common Sense

Older voters have experience. They may even have wisdom, but the future is NOT theirs.

Draw a Venn Diagram. Our Republic is a sub-set form of democracy.. And your comment about understanding the Constitution should be left to elected representatives is APPALLING..

If you want manipulated automatons with no knowledge of how America got here to be the dominant voting block, you will end UP with a true Democracy. And that's not actually a good thing. Because the government already SUCKS WADS at 87% of the things that they do.. And PANDERING to voters is easier than actually fixing problems. THAT ---- is a large part of our CURRENT problem..

Look at Australia. Over 90% of the citizens vote and the politicians he turned to the center not to the extreme left and right. More citizens voting does matter it means more involved interested citizen. If they're voting for the wrong party that's the right isn't it?
"the wrong party?"

good gawd, a populist fascist!!!

with that I bid you adieu
They have a name for me? Cool

Forum List

Back