Low gas prices (<$3) projected ‘24 Election Night

citygator

Posting From Hunters Laptop
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 23, 2019
Charlotte
Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

E3E4070F-07F4-4D4C-9591-517C5F84A649.jpeg

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
Good thing that a president cant affect oil and gasoline prices, right? Or are you doing a John F'n Kerry and "FLIP FLOPPING" away.

Good thing that a president cant affect oil and gasoline prices, right? Or are you doing a John F'n Kerry and "FLIP FLOPPING" away.
Reading comprehension issues? My posts said gas prices wont be an issue. It doesnt give credit or fault to anyone. But now that you mention it.. .THANKS BIDEN!

View attachment 857422
Election night 2024 the USA will be in a full blow recession and the demand for gasoline will be extremely lower.

Are the Repubs running out of potential issues to run on? If gas drops below $3 (oil prices are set by supply/demand dynamics on the international market), inflation continues to decrease (it's only slightly above the Fed's 2% target right now), a lack of evidence continues to dash the Biden impeachment wet dream (see Messiah Mike's comments), abortion is a no touch for them, if unemployment remains at record lows, the Israel/Hamas conflict is off the front burner, Joe continues to pivot on border policy, what's left? The deficit?
At that point it becomes a dangerous game for Dems. They could point out the lion's share of the debt is due to Repub tax cuts (and COVID relief). But there is bipartisan love for paying less in taxes while the social safety net grows.

Election night 2024 the USA will be in a full blow recession and the demand for gasoline will be extremely lower.
Certainly possible with Trump’s Republican Fed pick doing everything he can to crash the economy but experts predicted a 100% chance of recession in 2023 so I can only be so scared of 2024 predictions.

View attachment 857422
Gee, whiz. Inflation, high interest rates, high gas and food prices and record deficits are just gimmicks?

View attachment 857422
Reduce the price increases from the last few years and give people affected rebate checks to cover it.

View attachment 857422

too late. Had $50-$60 fillups for 3 yrs. Was $20 under Trump common sense America first policy.