Low gas prices (<$3) projected ‘24 Election Night

too late. Had $50-$60 fillups for 3 yrs. Was $20 under Trump common sense America first policy.
Since US oil production is at record highs under Uncle Joe, explain to me why you give RICO Don credit for gas prices during his admin. You know, other than stupidity.

Reading comprehension issues? My posts said gas prices wont be an issue. It doesnt give credit or fault to anyone. But now that you mention it.. .THANKS BIDEN!
OGC.eb7bce5c61b4d19a2054802e41a3a9ec

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

Price Rankings by Country of Gasoline (1 liter) (Transportation)

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
If you'd spend less time with your head up your ass and more time following actual news (NOT the DISGUSTING FILTH in the American Media)

You would know that Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants has been steadily draining the Strategic Petroleum Reserves. Down to dangerous levels.

But, you are obviously a dimocrap and have no brains.

Don't you get tired of being made the fool by posting stupid propaganda??

Reduce the price increases from the last few years and give people affected rebate checks to cover it.
Companies that raked in record profits from consumers would need to mail that check in… too bad Trump cut companies’ taxes or we’d have raked some of that into deficit offsets at least.

If you'd spend less time with your head up your ass and more time following actual news (NOT the DISGUSTING FILTH in the American Media)

You would know that Sponge-Brains-Shits-Pants has been steadily draining the Strategic Petroleum Reserves. Down to dangerous levels.

But, you are obviously a dimocrap and have no brains.

Don't you get tired of being made the fool by posting stupid propaganda??
Yawn. We’ve never needed it. I dont mind him offsetting high prices from the Trump/OPEC output reduction deal until the US was able to get to record output and demand has moderated. He can fill it up with much lower prices than what he sold it for now. We will bank Billions in the transaction. Another Biden Win.

Yawn. We’ve never needed it. I dont mind him offsetting high prices from the Trump/OPEC output reduction deal until the US was able to get to record output and demand has moderated. He can fill it up with much lower prices than what he sold it for now. We will bank Billions in the transaction.
The scum-sucking piece of fucking shit has been DUMPING Crude oil into the Market to artificially lower Oil Prices.

Jesus Jumping Christ on a Fucking Pogo Stick but you are one stupid bitch!

THAT is how Sponge Brains Shits Pants is Lowering Oil Prices. No other way.

If it's so unimportant, how come he's drained 300,000,000 (Three Hundred MILLION) barrels since he stole Office?

Gas prices look like it will be a non-issue in 2024. One less gimmick in the GOPs unlimited card monte game of issues they parade around. I just paid $2.87 for gas today and most projections have gasoline dropping over the next year - including nationally sub $3 on election night 2024.

By the way. We are the world’s richest nation with the 72nd highest gas prices per liter.

So you know what that means right? Yep… Immigrant Caravans coming for your women….

Looming migrant caravan re-ignites Republican demands for changes at the border: 'Brace for the impact'

View attachment 857422
Filled up at $2.70 last friday.

Filled up at $2.70 last friday.
The Country runs on diesel fuel. Period. Trucks, trains, boats, farms. Diesel is excruciatingly high.

Do you know why? Of course not. Hint: Armies run on diesel fuel as well.

When Trump was in Office I was paying $2.25 for diesel. Last year it was over $5 a gallon. It's still over $4 a gallon.

Don't you have to go beat up some old Jewish man today??

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
I'll take it but all it means (for now) is that the economy is slowing.
YOu guys crack me up!!

High gas prices? Joe Biden doing bad things. terrible economy.

Low gas prices? Joe Biden doing bad things. Terrible economy.

Low job numbers? Joe Biden doing bad things. Terrible economy.

High job numbers? Joe Biden doing bad things. Terrible economy.

And so on.

The Country runs on diesel fuel. Period. Trucks, trains, boats, farms. Diesel is excruciatingly high.

Do you know why? Of course not. Hint: Armies run on diesel fuel as well.

When Trump was in Office I was paying $2.25 for diesel. Last year it was over $5 a gallon. It's still over $4 a gallon.

Don't you have to go beat up some old Jewish man today??
HInt: Your average voter ain't tracking diesel prices.

Another hint: All fuel prices were at historic lows back then because of the lack of demand caused by the pandemic.

Yet another hint: The fuel prices in the country are set by the oil companies, not the government. We are pumping more oil than ever before in history, maybe you should ask the oil companies about the price of diesel, especially since gasoline is dropping.

And last hint: I don't beat up jewish people, I leave that for the conservative types.

Prices under Biden have been high for the first 3 years of his presidency. Maybe - prices are going to go down in his last year. Maybe even to what they were before he became President.

CityGator's opinion on that... Biden is a hero.

You can't make this shit up.

Prices under Biden have been high for the first 3 years of his presidency. Maybe - prices are going to go down in his last year. Maybe even to what they were before he became President.

CityGator's opinion on that... Biden is a hero.

You can't make this shit up.
Bill The Rapist Clinton did the same, exact thing in 2000. He dumped a few million barrels out of the SPR to help his butt-buddy ManBearPig. Didn't work.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants has dumped HUNDREDS of MILLIONS of barrels. Idiot 'journalists' (who are renowned for being the dumbest fucks on the Planet) don't know that the numbers they're being given are what refiners release, NOT what producers release. The refiners are getting the SPR oil dumped on them. They don't care where it comes from. But that is it.

Are we producing more oil than ever before? Almost certainly. Is it because of Sponge Brains Shits Pants or Granny Granholm? HELL no! It is because of actions taken while Trump was president.

Sponge Brains Shits Pants is just taking credit for it and dumping SPR Oil to hide what he's frittering away in Europe and Israel.

View attachment 857422
I hope it goes down soon, we are still $4.50 a gallon. I can’t wait for under $3.

Since US oil production is at record highs under Uncle Joe, explain to me why you give RICO Don credit for gas prices during his admin. You know, other than stupidity.
The same reason that the left wing claims Biden was responsible for the low unemployment, a fast growing economy after Covid-19, other than stupidity.

Taking credit and deflecting blame is what both sides do, stupid but they do it.

View attachment 857422
Lol, gas in greenville SC was around $2.70 Friday. Yesterday back up to $2.99. Biden sucks!

The same reason that the left wing claims Biden was responsible for the low unemployment, a fast growing economy after Covid-19, other than stupidity.

Taking credit and deflecting blame is what both sides do, stupid but they do it.
It is pretty funny.
The left ignore the vast effects of the Covid over reaction that directly caused high unemployment during Trump.
And the again ignored the Covid overreaction when it finally went away, and the jobs came back.
In their sheepish minds - Trump caused high unemployment, Biden caused low unemployment.

Both are absurd.
But since when has anything political not been absurd.