Loved it...........Lost it

get_involved

Gold Member
Jul 16, 2009
https://www.numbersusa.com/content/...ut-some-special-place-your-life-has-been-ruin

trafficwide.jpg

I think this is particularly insidious and disgusting. The implication that population control is good, illegal immigrants are responsible for our population growth, and you will lose easy access to your "special places" because of it..

Believe me -- having grown up in the tourist mecca of Daytona Beach - I've felt that way as teen. When MY beach got invaded by stark white Canadians in the winter dumping their car ashtrays on MY beach.

But I've managed to control myself and realize that if THOSE PESKY MEXICANS are invading my fishing hole, that it wouldn't be worse if my fishing hole was being "infested" by high paying tourists.

Go ahead and complain about out of control immigration you might have a point. Make the argument for purely security, disease control, and economic reasons. But leave the population control and racial bias out of it..

I think this is particularly insidious and disgusting. The implication that population control is good, illegal immigrants are responsible for our population growth, and you will lose easy access to your "special places" because of it..

Believe me -- having grown up in the tourist mecca of Daytona Beach - I've felt that way as teen. When MY beach got invaded by stark white Canadians in the winter dumping their car ashtrays on MY beach.

But I've managed to control myself and realize that if THOSE PESKY MEXICANS are invading my fishing hole, that it wouldn't be worse if my fishing hole was being "infested" by high paying tourists.

Go ahead and complain about out of control immigration you might have a point. Make the argument for purely security, disease control, and economic reasons. But leave the population control and racial bias out of it..

90% of population growth in California and 70% of population growth in the nation during the 1990's was from immigration and their offspring. Center for Immigration Studies | Low-immigration, Pro-immigrant

It's ashame that facts and the truth offend you. :cuckoo:

Hey I know there's an immigration problem. Don't equate that with population control.

Tell me when you and your girl/boyfriend or husband/wife get sterilized -- then I'll believe numbersUSA isn't using scare tactics and has a genuine concern for my fishing hole.

Oh I know -- YOU need to breed --- THEY don't.. THAT's my objection to this line of thinking in a nutshell.

Hey I know there's an immigration problem. Don't equate that with population control.

Tell me when you and your girl/boyfriend or husband/wife get sterilized -- then I'll believe numbersUSA isn't using scare tactics and has a genuine concern for my fishing hole.

Oh I know -- YOU need to breed --- THEY don't.. THAT's my objection to this line of thinking in a nutshell.

Scare tactics? You just don't get it about population and the quality of life. It's over your head. Don't bother replying.

FecalTenn should go live in Santa Ana California for a year then report back with his findings.

Hint:(It's 95% Illegal Alien)

Forum List

Back