Love it when left wing know it all white women are destroyed in a debate.

These people are driven by a maniacal fear of The Great White Replacement. Interviews were done with the Jan 6 insurrectionists, and it was even the biggest issue for THEM.

So they mock and attack and pretend to laugh, but they are absolutely petrified. They think they're gonna end up in cages and chains, because that's what MAGA media makes them think.
The OP (aka short stack) has had a problem with women for quite a while.

There is an "Inquisition" going on today with Non Progs taking the hit. The real "Inquisition" will occur when the system collapses on you progs with what you bring in turning on you.

I think it's a "she." She just keeps repeating the same thing over and over, and then accuses you of doing that.
It’s the circular logic, combined with the absolutely dishonest approach that gets me. I mean, I don’t hold it against anyone for disagreeing with my opinion, but when they make statements that they know aren’t true, then you research to post articles, and they lie about what the article says. Or, make claims, and want you to research to back up their claim…Sorry, I don’t have patience, or time for that nonsense.

I just love it when they make claims that they can’t back up. It obviously frustrates them when I call them out on their bullshit.

They lose their argument and then run away like sniveling cowards.

And that’s just fine with me.

It’s the circular logic, combined with the absolutely dishonest approach that gets me. I mean, I don’t hold it against anyone for disagreeing with my opinion, but when they make statements that they know aren’t true, then you research to post articles, and they lie about what the article says. Or, make claims, and want you to research to back up their claim…Sorry, I don’t have patience, or time for that nonsense.
You can't argue with pathological liars. When you make a point, they just lie in response.

I just love it when they make claims that they can’t back up. It obviously frustrates them when I call them out on their bullshit.

They lose their argument and then run away like sniveling cowards.

And that’s just fine with me.
You make claims that are utterly idiotic.

Which claim did I not back up?

(You won’t answer this question. You guys say shit and then run off when I ask you to back up what you say lol)
I have no idea what "backup" means in your irrational mind.

How would that prove it's not idiotic?

Hilarious. White people are to blame for everything and yet the only time the blow hards on the left give examples of better countries than here are the countries with higher density of whites than here.

Lol

Priceless.

Forum List

Back