LOVE it! Tools that will further expose the idiocy of the liberal ideology

1.) I love the fact that criminals will be able to use this to target gun-free zones (it will "thin the herd" - removing more of the idiot liberal dumbocrats from the gene pool)

2.) I love the fact that this will further help conservative companies. Lets spend our dollars in businesses defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution.

New cell phone app shows nearest gun-free zones | The Daily Caller

Every liberal should be forced to put a sign in his front yard that says "Gun Free Zone." Nothing could do a faster, better job of increasing the average intelligence of the electorate.

1.) I love the fact that criminals will be able to use this to target gun-free zones (it will "thin the herd" - removing more of the idiot liberal dumbocrats from the gene pool)

2.) I love the fact that this will further help conservative companies. Lets spend our dollars in businesses defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution.

Every liberal should be forced to put a sign in his front yard that says "Gun Free Zone." Nothing could do a faster, better job of increasing the average intelligence of the electorate.

Watch how fast they go out and purchase firearms after these irrational wing-nuts are held up at knife point or have friends who are killed because the criminals know how stupid they are...

Cool! The app doesn't know where the gun-free zones are. That's got to be entered by customers!

I think I'll sign up and start listing all the Nutter's houses as gun-free zones!

Cool! The app doesn't know where the gun-free zones are. That's got to be entered by customers!

I think I'll sign up and start listing all the Nutter's houses as gun-free zones!

Nutter's houses? Jesus - you want to kill your own fellow liberals now? You're even more unhinged than I realized...

Technology will be the death of the liberal ideology - and they know it too. Which is why Obama has been itching for a "kill switch" for the internet since the day he took office.

The entire ideology is built on misinformation - and technology allows information to be verified at the speed of light. Plus it does other things, such as the issues outlined above.

Technology will be the death of the liberal ideology - and they know it too. Which is why Obama has been itching for a "kill switch" for the internet since the day he took office.

The entire ideology is built on misinformation - and technology allows information to be verified at the speed of light. Plus it does other things, such as the issues outlined above.

the kill switch is another liberal fantasy

but if they could invent it

they would want to deploy it

it fits in well with the other

anti liberty positions they hold dear

The only "tool" is the likes of you, Crotchrottweiler, thinking your partisan affiliation means something.

What's the difference between me and the OP? I don't want my fellow citizens getting killed over their political ideology.

Our local vocational campus is a gun free zone,

with an armed law enforcement officer on campus all day.

You people really make conservatism look even more ignorant than it already is normally, which,

I must say, is quite a feat.

amazing, the dumb get dumber. I love the liberal rag that published the names and addresses of gun owners which only prompted breakins by people looking to steal guns.

And do you also love the statistics that show you that having a gun in the home increases the liklihood of dying by gun?

That too is all part of the social darwinism in action, sport.

Keep your guns, lad.

I truly don't give a shit.

I am always amazed that the right can not figure out "gun free zones are just a symbol nothing more then some "nuke free" U.S. city's. what do you think Russia would only nuke U.S. non "nuke free" city's. I swear I live in a land of fools.

I am always amazed that the right can not figure out "gun free zones are just a symbol nothing more then some "nuke free" U.S. city's. what do you think Russia would only nuke U.S. non "nuke free" city's. I swear I live in a land of fools.

You do live in a land of fools, but only the extremists are the most noisy. Thank God they are a dying minority with only a few wack jobs hanging on for dear life.

Forum List

Back