LOVE it! Tools that will further expose the idiocy of the liberal ideology

What's the difference between me and the OP? I don't want my fellow citizens getting killed over their political ideology.

I don't want my fellow citizens getting killed over their political ideology either.

I do, however, want stupid people killed who are trying to disarm me and put my family at risk. If someone has to die, it should be the idiots creating the risk. Don't you agree?

Our local vocational campus is a gun free zone, with an armed law enforcement officer on campus all day.

You people really make conservatism look even more ignorant than it already is normally, which,

I must say, is quite a feat.

How can you call a place a "gun free zone" when the very next words are "with ARMED law enforcement"?!? :lmao:

You people really make liberalism look even more ignorant than it already is normally, which, I must say, is quite a feat! :lmao:

Our local vocational campus is a gun free zone, with an armed law enforcement officer on campus all day.

You people really make conservatism look even more ignorant than it already is normally, which,

I must say, is quite a feat.

How can you call a place a "gun free zone" when the very next words are "with ARMED law enforcement"?!? :lmao:

You people really make liberalism look even more ignorant than it already is normally, which, I must say, is quite a feat! :lmao:

Man, I can't stop laughing at this. Only a liberal could call an area with ARMED law enforcement "gun free".

Do you think NYCarb doesn't know that armed = gun? :lmao:

1.) I love the fact that criminals will be able to use this to target gun-free zones (it will "thin the herd" - removing more of the idiot liberal dumbocrats from the gene pool)

2.) I love the fact that this will further help conservative companies. Lets spend our dollars in businesses defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution.

New cell phone app shows nearest gun-free zones | The Daily Caller

amazing, the dumb get dumber. I love the liberal rag that published the names and addresses of gun owners which only prompted breakins by people looking to steal guns.

Yeah - it's always a good idea to break into the homes of armed home owners :cuckoo:

You're right - the dumb (liberals) really do get dumber.

1.) I love the fact that criminals will be able to use this to target gun-free zones (it will "thin the herd" - removing more of the idiot liberal dumbocrats from the gene pool)

2.) I love the fact that this will further help conservative companies. Lets spend our dollars in businesses defending and upholding the U.S. Constitution.

And do you also love the statistics that show you that having a gun in the home increases the liklihood of dying by gun?

That too is all part of the social darwinism in action, sport.

Keep your guns, lad.

I truly don't give a shit.

Yes you do, or you wouldn't be commenting on the issue crying about it.

Just out of curiosity though - do you love the statistics that show automobiles kill more children a year than guns? Yet liberals never call to ban automobiles.

Glaring evidence of their irrational fear of an inanimate object which they know nothing about, but which they were conditioned to fear (is frightening how easily a liberal is brainwashed).

I am always amazed that the right can not figure out "gun free zones are just a symbol nothing more then some "nuke free" U.S. city's. what do you think Russia would only nuke U.S. non "nuke free" city's. I swear I live in a land of fools.

:lmao: The most foolish question EVER! The accurate question is "would Russia nuke us if we were a nuke-free nation"? And the answer is a astounding YES.

Since nukes are controlled by our federal government and NOT cities - and since hitting ANY city would receive a response - your question is completely nonsensical.

But thank you for PROVING (in your own fucked up way) that "gun-free zone" does equal instant "victim zone". If we had no nukes, Russia would have wiped us off the map 70 years ago. It just proves that being armed is the ultimate deterrent.

I am always amazed that the right can not figure out "gun free zones are just a symbol nothing more then some "nuke free" U.S. city's. what do you think Russia would only nuke U.S. non "nuke free" city's. I swear I live in a land of fools.

You do live in a land of fools, but only the extremists are the most noisy. Thank God they are a dying minority with only a few wack jobs hanging on for dear life.

Great point! Liberals are a dying breed. The U.S. has elected constitutional Tea Party representatives in droves because they are tired of the few liberal fools destroying this nation.

it certainly is a symbol

a symbol of useless feel good gun control laws

that put honest Americans at risk

[

Watch how fast they go out and purchase firearms after these irrational wing-nuts are held up at knife point or have friends who are killed because the criminals know how stupid they are...

80% of murder victims know their killers. Which means whether they announced they had a gun was kind of irrelevent.

Most of the 32% gun deaths in this country are suicides or domestic arguments.

The problem with you gun whacks are that you fill your yard with rattlesnakes to scare off the neighbor's kids and then wonder why the snakes bite yours!

[

Watch how fast they go out and purchase firearms after these irrational wing-nuts are held up at knife point or have friends who are killed because the criminals know how stupid they are...

80% of murder victims know their killers. Which means whether they announced they had a gun was kind of irrelevent.

Most of the 32% gun deaths in this country are suicides or domestic arguments.

The problem with you gun whacks are that you fill your yard with rattlesnakes to scare off the neighbor's kids and then wonder why the snakes bite yours!

It's an inanimate object which poses exactly ZERO threat when properly handled. Your extreme irrational fear of it is comical.

The problem with you wing nuts is that the rattlesnakes are in the yard, while you hide in your own house with starving lions :lmao: (automobiles kill more people every year than guns - yet you comically feel 100% safe and comfortable around them).

Really? You love it for those reasons? :cool:

Good for you.
and you can bet your ass the street thugs that break into their homes are not conservatives that cling to their guns and religion .:eusa_eh:

I'm more worried about banker crooks breaking into my home.

Well sure - that's because you have the IQ of a new born pig. Don't blame the "banker" because you enter into agreements without reading it...

Forum List

Back