Love and Romance

Me too. I have the music (piano) to this memorized. I was playing it last weekend all tipsy and my smart ass better-half yelled from the porch that no one wanted to hear it. lol

LOL@!! Hahahaha.. I remember the first time I heard her sing.. She's angelic.. her voice is soo unusually brilliant and her talent on the piano, unheard of.. She becomes one with her music.. She's one of my favorites.

Me too. I have the music (piano) to this memorized. I was playing it last weekend all tipsy and my smart ass better-half yelled from the porch that no one wanted to hear it. lol

LOL@!! Hahahaha.. I remember the first time I heard her sing.. She's angelic.. her voice is soo unusually brilliant and her talent on the piano, unheard of.. She becomes one with her music.. She's one of my favorites.

I couldn't agree more. Her Unplugged album is breathtakingly beautiful.

*******OMG.. I could listen to it over and over and have.. especially when it's raining out .. She takes you out of your circumstance and creates a perfect renaissance of emotion.. I wish other people understood her music like you do.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk

*******OMG.. I could listen to it over and over and have.. especially when it's raining out .. She takes you out of your circumstance and creates a perfect renaissance of emotion.. I wish other people understood her music like you do.

I went to her concert in Central Park five years ago and it was superb. I hate going to concerts to find out the artist is only good when in the studio. Keys brought the house down that night.

I so love Alicia Keys..

I went to her concert in Central Park five years ago and it was superb. I hate going to concerts to find out the artist is only good when in the studio. Keys brought the house down that night.
I've seen her also.. in fact, I think acoustically she's even better in person.

• Thanks
Reactions: mdk
Ok, that one wasn't so much about love but being able to walk away from a relationship and feeling empowered.

One of my favorites, and there are many. So romantic and what a beautiful voice.

Forum List

Back