Louisiana Restaurant Give 10% Discount If You Have A Gun On You.

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Now here's a restaurant where you can eat without worrying some black thug is gonna shoot up the place

Port Allen restaurant offers discount to gun-carrying customers - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge Louisiana News Weather Sports

sep 26 2014
PORT ALLEN, Louisiana — Walk into many stores, restaurant or workplaces nowadays, and you see the signs reading “No weapons allowed.”

But a popular local restaurant is bucking that trend by not only encouraging people to show off their guns, but offering a discount to those who do.

It’s the Friday lunch crowd at Bergeron’s with fried catfish, the top seller. Owner Kevin Cox says 500 people come through the Port Allen restaurant daily. So about two weeks ago, he started a new promotion to help some of his customers save money.

“If you have a gun on you, I’m going to give you a discount,” said Cox.

The discount is 10 percent off if you show that you're carrying a gun into the restaurant. Cox said it's an idea that started with welcoming police officers with their duty weapons on their side and has now branched out to include civilians

What a brilliant idea.

1342794009887.cached.jpg

Sleaziana. You have to live there to believe it.

“I just need to see a weapon. I need you to be carrying a gun,” Kevin Cox, the owner of Bergeron's Restaurant, told local TV station WVLA on Thursday. “And as long as everybody has a gun we’re all the same size.”​

What a brilliant thought. Like having a warehouse full of paper and deciding that's a good place to store your fertilizer and leaky gasoline cans. Ya really can't make this stuff up. That's why we keep Sleaziana as the shallow end of the gene puddle.

Now here's a restaurant where you can eat without worrying some black thug is gonna shoot up the place

Where did he say "black thugs" don't get the discount? When you have bullets penetrating your flesh does it matter if it was fired by a black thug or a Cajun thug?

You probably hit the nail on the head though as far as motivations. He's afraid of black people.

Sleaziana's a pretty ass-backward place. That's why I left when I had the chance.

I wonder what happens if the thugs come in with guns showing.

Duh they get 10% off.

Louisiana... what a crazy place :cuckoo:
Nah, I think they are probably refused service, as they should be.

I'm pretty sure thugs, if they be thugs engaged in thuggery, get 100% off and then add to it. That's the whole point of thuggery.
What a great target -- a dive that encourages gun exhibitionism. Who's going to notice?

There's a little dive pizza and sub restaurant here in Phoenix called the "Red Devil". It's a COP hangout....always full of plain clothes and narcs.....so a few years back a mutt decides to rob the joint.....he pulls a pistol on the cashier and when the room goes silent he looks around....there's maybe 25 pistols pointed at him.....if he'd even twitched.....:laugh:

Port Allen restaurant offers discount to gun-carrying customers - WAFB 9 News Baton Rouge Louisiana News Weather Sports

sep 26 2014
PORT ALLEN, Louisiana — Walk into many stores, restaurant or workplaces nowadays, and you see the signs reading “No weapons allowed.”

But a popular local restaurant is bucking that trend by not only encouraging people to show off their guns, but offering a discount to those who do.

It’s the Friday lunch crowd at Bergeron’s with fried catfish, the top seller. Owner Kevin Cox says 500 people come through the Port Allen restaurant daily. So about two weeks ago, he started a new promotion to help some of his customers save money.

“If you have a gun on you, I’m going to give you a discount,” said Cox.

The discount is 10 percent off if you show that you're carrying a gun into the restaurant. Cox said it's an idea that started with welcoming police officers with their duty weapons on their side and has now branched out to include civilians

Do they offer a further discount if one of their customers shoots dead a dozen or more diners?

Forum List

Back