Louisiana governor making Louisiana moral again

At least he's trying. Dems are fighting it. Well I guess Dems want New Orleans to flood again.

---Louisiana’s Governor-Elect Wants To Withhold Funds For New Orleans’ Decaying Water Infrastructure Until Women Who Seek Abortions Are Prosecuted---

hmmm Maybe drinking the water will kill or severely disable those unwanted fetuses. Good policy

You have to remember, these are the same folks who think gay marriage causes hurricanes.
Tornadoes too.

Rick Perry's Florida Co-Chair: Gays Cause Tornadoes​

1699780876526.png
Mother Jones
https://www.motherjones.com › politics › 2011/09 › ri...

Sep 22, 2011 — It's somewhat unclear why Texas, whose governor supports criminalizing gay sex, would be punished with raging wildfires for having too high a ...

Illinois Tornadoes Blamed On State's Gay Marriage Law By ...​

1699780939403.png
HuffPost
https://www.huffpost.com › entry › illinois-tornadoes-...

Nov 20, 2013 — Unfortunately, it isn't the first time the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender (LGBT) community has been blamed for a natural disaster. Last ...

At least he's trying. Dems are fighting it. Well I guess Dems want New Orleans to flood again.

---Louisiana’s Governor-Elect Wants To Withhold Funds For New Orleans’ Decaying Water Infrastructure Until Women Who Seek Abortions Are Prosecuted---

Ah yes, another "moral" person who probably sleeps with his secretary and gives her an abortion first class to NY every time

Another post from a stealth leftie dirty trick pretender. You have to be crazy with hatred to compare the Big Easy's 200 year struggle with the Mississippi and the governor's stance on abortion.

Well I have to say.

I'm fully in support of Landry from with holding the funding which will allow the citizens of Louisiana to have access to clean drinking water.

It's like Alabama said "We have Tuberville" and Louisiana said "Hold my beer."

WW

'I am back on the one is completely unrelated to the other' point.
He wants to prosecute women who have abortions and wants to kill people with bad water until they do that? The logic is insane.

Also, how would they?

Because of New Orleans, where they have drag shows.

SHOW US YOUR TITS!

73376447-1024x612.jpg

Forum List

Back