Louisiana governor making Louisiana moral again

lennypartiv

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2019
At least he's trying. Dems are fighting it. Well I guess Dems want New Orleans to flood again.

---Louisiana’s Governor-Elect Wants To Withhold Funds For New Orleans’ Decaying Water Infrastructure Until Women Who Seek Abortions Are Prosecuted---

Again?

Louisiana has never been moral
lennypartiv the very first louisiana governor to leave office without scandal or corruption is jon bel edwards.

landry intends to out desantis on the culture war, and we will fight him every inch. i will report on this craziness as it happens. it is NOT a constitutional role of government to determine "morality."

"some day the people of louisiana will get good government, and they ain't gonna like it." la governor earl long (who signed bills from his room at the mandeville insane asylum and moved stripper belle starr into the gov mansion) )

At least he's trying. Dems are fighting it. Well I guess Dems want New Orleans to flood again.

---Louisiana’s Governor-Elect Wants To Withhold Funds For New Orleans’ Decaying Water Infrastructure Until Women Who Seek Abortions Are Prosecuted---

One cannot equate unsafe water with the abortion issue. If true this guy is pathetic and has the iq of a thumb tack.

Loosiana deserves it, they voted in the Right Wing Religious Nut Job.

It is not the place of an elected official to make any place moral. That one is deluded and think it is his constitutional task to take on immorality in Louisiana is supreme absurdity, the place runs neck and neck with Los Vegas.

Though I voted Democrat in the prior gubernatorial run...NO MORE.
HE is the answer because he is not Latoya Cantrell, who gives the finger to people during the parades.

Apart from New Orleans, Louisiana is a poor, backward third world shithole. The least of its problems are women getting abortions.
Most Louisianans would disagree across the board.
NOLA is the worst place in the whole state and Latoya the worst politician.
The abortion industry is a great problem here. GREAT

BUt you don't live there so you are what my grandparents would call "a sht nuisance" :) That's someone who won't do anything for their own family, town , state but always criticizes what he has no part in. Truly odd

You think withholding funds to make water potable is moral? It isn't. But it is political grandstanding on an issue that is devastatingly bad for Repubs.

You think withholding funds to make water potable is moral? It isn't. But it is political grandstanding on an issue that is devastatingly bad for Repubs.
It's immoral to punish all for the sins of a few. That governor is a lesser.

Forum List

Back