Loughner Spared

LogikAndReazon

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2012
Jared Loughner pleads guilty to killing six and wounding 13,
including Rep. Gabrielle Giffords, in a 2011 shooting rampage
in Tucson, Ariz., as part of a deal that will allow him
to avoid the death penalty..............

What a Disgrace.................This pos should be executed ASAP

Um, yeah... that would be years of useless court fights... you can't execute insane people.

This is probably the best outcome...

Um, yeah... that would be years of useless court fights... you can't execute insane people.

Texas is executing a man with an IQ below 60 tonight.

OMFG! They are killing George W. Bush????

Which tells me right away that Rick Perry has given up on the idea of ever being president.

Since Texas is the subject of this thread and all, take Sheila Jackson Lee out of that state and the IQ average for the state goes up 40 points........

Since Texas is the subject of this thread and all, take Sheila Jackson Lee out of that state and the IQ average for the state goes up 40 points........
And then they jump over Louisiana into 47th place!

You know................I'm not excusing anything that Laughtner did, nor am I in any way saying that he's even human.

But............................with all that being said................................

At least he took responsibility for his actions, plead guilty, and now is taking his punishment.

At least he had the decency to do ONE good thing for the people he terrified, injured and killed, because if it would have gone into a long drawn out court fight (a la Casey Anthony), it would have made it that much harder for those who were affected to be able to get on with their lives.

At least he spared them that much.

You know................I'm not excusing anything that Laughtner did, nor am I in any way saying that he's even human.

But............................with all that being said................................

At least he took responsibility for his actions, plead guilty, and now is taking his punishment.

At least he had the decency to do ONE good thing for the people he terrified, injured and killed, because if it would have gone into a long drawn out court fight (a la Casey Anthony), it would have made it that much harder for those who were affected to be able to get on with their lives.

At least he spared them that much.

I guess the question I have is when Loughner got into the system, got proper diagnosis and medication, and then realized the horror of his crime, he owned up to it....

But how can he live with it?

Again, the tragedy here is that he should have been hospitalized. Instead, he was able to walk into a gun store, buy a gun, and then do an unspeakable thing to dozens of people.

He's owned up to his part of it. When do the rest of us.

The killer, if tried, could have been found innocent by insanity, bright eyes.

This is a very good sentence, Gabby agrees, so tuff everybody who does not like it.

He lives as long as he is a segregated inmate. In general population he won't make it long at all.

It is a good deal for the people of Arizona

Saves them a circus trial
Saves repeated appeals
Saves them from Loughner convincing a jury that he is batshit crazy

Forum List

Back