Lots of emotion all over the place

I hope Treyvon Martins parents can find peace. I can't imagine as a parent what they are feeling at this point and I TRULY HOPE they can steer clear ofthe race baiters and aambulance chasers looking to cash in at their expense.

I also hope that this does not further erode the fragile nature of race relations in our country and that George Zimmerman can find a productive and peaceful direction in his life.

I hope George Zimmerman shoots himself with his own gun. If he doesn't, I hope he has a miserable life, I hope he has trouble finding work, I hope he is reviled, because that is the least he deserves.

I hope Treyvon Martins parents can find peace. I can't imagine as a parent what they are feeling at this point and I TRULY HOPE they can steer clear ofthe race baiters and aambulance chasers looking to cash in at their expense.

I also hope that this does not further erode the fragile nature of race relations in our country and that George Zimmerman can find a productive and peaceful direction in his life.

Unfortunately, the PC Police and the race pimps will see to it that race relations continue to deteriorate. They're heavily invested and aren't going to stop fanning the flames, and this verdict is a motherlode for them.

Hyphenated-America, enjoy.

They are going to file a civil suit agaisnt Zimmerman and then most likely Zimmerman will do a media tour and write a book. I doubt there will be peace until all of that is over with.

So we need to let this take it's course, everyone else will move along with their lives. I don't think Zimmerman will be walking around free anymore than Casey Anthony is.

He has his own little hell to deal with and that's not to say he will have mental anguish over the life he took because he did not even seem remourseful throughout. The people here who wanted him to walk free still seem angry though. Go figure.

It's pretty hard to stay away from the double team of Jesse and Bro AL Sharpton.

Those two despicable sub-humans will do everything in their power (and, sadly, it is mighty powerful) to stir racial hatred and division.

I have no idea what religion they are being "REVEREND" of, but it surely is NOT Christianity.

BTW, when was the last time either of these two performed a religious service?

Second BTW: It was delightful to see them squirm after the verdict was announced.

I hope George Zimmerman shoots himself with his own gun. If he doesn't, I hope he has a miserable life, I hope he has trouble finding work, I hope he is reviled, because that is the least he deserves.

Example of a loving and tolerant liberal.

It's pretty hard to stay away from the double team of Jesse and Bro AL Sharpton.

Those two despicable sub-humans will do everything in their power (and, sadly, it is mighty powerful) to stir racial hatred and division.

I have no idea what religion they are being "REVEREND" of, but it surely is NOT Christianity.

Second BTW: It was delightful to see them squirm after the verdict was announced.

I dunno, I think there's plenty of folks in the race industry who are actually thrilled. It gives them more teevee time, more relevancy, more donations, more job security. Anything that keeps blacks & whites separate and angry is a positive for these people.

They are going to file a civil suit agaisnt Zimmerman and then most likely Zimmerman will do a media tour and write a book. I doubt there will be peace until all of that is over with.

A media tour ? He might as well shoot himself.

His brother did a media tour. I can completely see George doing it, he has no shame.

His brother is not the person that blacks are angry at. Surely you understand that Sarah. Or are you being a sly devil and trying to trick poor George ?

No he doesn't deserve that for acting in self defense.

However, even if he did, forgiveness is the route to go.

So we need to let this take it's course, everyone else will move along with their lives. I don't think Zimmerman will be walking around free anymore than Casey Anthony is.

He has his own little hell to deal with and that's not to say he will have mental anguish over the life he took because he did not even seem remourseful throughout. The people here who wanted him to walk free still seem angry though. Go figure.

the only people ive seen who are angry at the ones that wanted him in jail despite the evidence.

the only people ive seen who are angry at the ones that wanted him in jail despite the evidence.

Well you just aren't admitting it, I still see a lot of anger such as the great gatsby. Take a gander at a couple of his post verdict posts. Maybe you'll see what I am talking about. :cuckoo:

Unfortunately, the PC Police and the race pimps will see to it that race relations continue to deteriorate. They're heavily invested and aren't going to stop fanning the flames, and this verdict is a motherlode for them.

Hyphenated-America, enjoy.

I would venture a guess that a large percentage of those who insist on being called "African-Americans" could not point out Africa on a globe, if their lives depended upon it.

Why do I think that?

Simple 90+ % of them voted for the One who cares less about them than He does about his golf score and creates jobs for them as ably as he is performing on the bowling alley.

Hyphenation broke up a stable country to Slovakia and Czech Republic.
Hyphenation broke up the Soviet Union and Yugoslavia.

In all fairness in those examples unity was forced, unlike the long-standing tradition in America of being a "melting pot".

Hyphenation threatens to break up Canada.

I dunno, I think there's plenty of folks in the race industry who are actually thrilled. It gives them more teevee time, more relevancy, more donations, more job security. Anything that keeps blacks & whites separate and angry is a positive for these people.

But only with newspapers, radio stations and TV channels that don't realize that in the long run everybody will eventually realize that they've been had and come to their senses.

As he old saying goes: Who is a conservative? Answer: A liberal who's been mugged.

Yeah, figuratively and literally.

Liberals had better not count on the support of present day liberals forever.

But only with newspapers, radio stations and TV channels that don't realize that in the long run everybody will eventually realize that they've been had and come to their senses.

There's a point at which we'll be too divided and polarized for this to happen. Personally, I think we've passed that point. Hopefully I'm wrong.

I noticed Obama's lukewarm, indifferent "response" to the verdict. Here we have the best-equipped President we've ever had to take this critical issue head-on, and he chooses to vote "present". Again.

I don't know how we fix this, and I don't think we do. Too many people with a vested interest in keeping us polarized.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back