'Lot of issues': Former Obama doctor says Biden 'not a healthy guy’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Former President Barack Obama’s once-longtime doctor said the medical records Joe Biden’s campaign disclosed are concerning and incomplete.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” Dr. David Scheiner, who was Obama's personal physician for 22 years before he became president, concluded after reading the records. “He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn't say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won't have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there.”

A three-page letter from Biden’s physician concluded the former vice president is a “healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old” that is fit to be president. But the letter also revealed Biden receives treatment for an irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol and that he deals with acid reflux and seasonal allergies. It noted his already known history of aneurysms and that he took blood thinners.

The details from the letter made Scheiner, 81, concerned about Biden’s potential for strokes, and he said he would want to see results from an MRI or CT scan. Because Biden also used to have sleep apnea before getting surgery on his sinus and nasal passages, Scheiner said he would also like to review the results of a sleep study.

(Excerpt) Read more at washingtonexaminer.com ...

Joe Biden is demonstrating classic signs of dementia

Frontal release signs
Rooting, Sucking, Snouting
and Palmar grasp reflex
All signs of dementia

Frontal release sign - Wikipedia

Former President Barack Obama’s once-longtime doctor said the medical records Joe Biden’s campaign disclosed are concerning and incomplete.

“He’s not a healthy guy,” Dr. David Scheiner, who was Obama's personal physician for 22 years before he became president, concluded after reading the records. “He’s not in bad shape for his age, but I wouldn't say he’s in outstanding health. Could I guarantee he won't have issues for the next four years? He has a lot of issues that are just sort of sitting there.”

A three-page letter from Biden’s physician concluded the former vice president is a “healthy, vigorous, 77-year-old” that is fit to be president. But the letter also revealed Biden receives treatment for an irregular heartbeat and high cholesterol and that he deals with acid reflux and seasonal allergies. It noted his already known history of aneurysms and that he took blood thinners.

The details from the letter made Scheiner, 81, concerned about Biden’s potential for strokes, and he said he would want to see results from an MRI or CT scan. Because Biden also used to have sleep apnea before getting surgery on his sinus and nasal passages, Scheiner said he would also like to review the results of a sleep study.

Frontal release signs
and Palmar grasp reflex
All signs of dementia

He's shown signs that he's definitely senile, no doubt about THAT.

I thought there was a patient-doctor secrecy document. We all sign documents telling who can be told of our medical conditions. I doubt if Biden gave the media that right.

I read his bio at Wikipedia. Biden has had a lot of tragedy in his life. He lost his wife and infant daughter in an awful automobile accident in the wintertime. His two sons survived the accident, one with a broken leg, and the other a concussion. He suffered stuttering, which is caused by brain anomaly and stress equally. His son Hunter suffered head injury. So if he's a little weird, it's not his fault. Hunter's head injury could account for some pretty bad stuff later in life. Having had a husband who suffered a head injury earlier in his life, his fate was early dementia, and I lost him to its symptoms. We need to lay off the Bidens if they repaid illegal gains, and we need to pray for the family, not condemn them. That's just my opinion after watching the best man in the world, my husband, lose every good thing about himself before he died. When my mother got an aneurism, she died from it. Joe battled for several months when he got his aneurism, and he survived. If you knew how wonderful that is to a family that has stayed together a lifetime, you'd know some behaviors go with the territory. I don't like some of the things Vice-President Biden did, but you've got to admit, he's a trooper for all he has been through, and so is Hunter, considering his injury the day he lost his mother in that heinous wreck. I'm just sayin'.

Frontal release signs
and Palmar grasp reflex
All signs of dementia

Joe Biden's health is not our concern. Any more than Donald Trump's health is our concern.

Frontal release signs
and Palmar grasp reflex
All signs of dementia

Joe Biden's health is not our concern. Any more than Donald Trump's health is our concern.
We should all pray (or send kind thoughts) for people who have extensive health problems, so it's normal to keep them in our concerns, and in that kind way, it is our concern, so long as we leave to heaven the rest. The founders prayed for their leaders, and that tradition has been handed down from father to son and mother to daughter, for generations. So prayers up, guys and girls. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back